PDA

View Full Version : [REQUEST] Move LOS vertices with arrowkeys

Allmight
November 3rd, 2019, 12:09
I would love to see support for moving LOS occluders, especially vertices using the arrowkeys, including the SHIFT and CTRL+SHIFT combinations. Would make it so much easier adding occluders to maps and tweaking them. Using the mouse moving vertices is very imprecice, and time consuming when you need to tweak occluders.

Zacchaeus
November 3rd, 2019, 12:47
If you zoom in a bit and click the first point you can use the arrow keys to move the map and the occluder will extend with it. It you are lucky the pointer will end up exactly where you want it.

A lot depends on the map of course whether this happens or not. In may maps the walls aren't straight so this doesn't work too well. I'm thinking since the arrow keys move the map then it would be difficult to attach them to the occluders as well.

Allmight
November 3rd, 2019, 12:56
True, but could perhaps use some other keys for it. It would be a big help, but not a must have.

LordEntrails
November 3rd, 2019, 20:12
Requests are probably best added to the wishlist so they can be tracked and not lost in the forums.

Allmight
November 3rd, 2019, 20:26
Requests are probably best added to the wishlist so they can be tracked and not lost in the forums.

Question, can we post requests there? The agreement says that we can't divulge anything related to the beta outside the beta forums? Can't the wishlist be accessed by the public?
Just making sure, cause i dont want to break the player agreement for the beta.

Moon Wizard
November 4th, 2019, 07:55
I've added as a possible future enhancement for FGU.

Regards,
JPG