PDA

View Full Version : Creating some LOS

DMZeff
November 2nd, 2019, 02:29
I've been trying my hand at creating some LOS definitions and I thought I had it figured out, but whenever I login with a player client to test it, I either see everything or nothing. Am I doing something wrong or is the feature not 'live' yet?

Kelrugem
November 2nd, 2019, 02:36
I've been trying my hand at creating some LOS definitions and I thought I had it figured out, but whenever I login with a player client to test it, I either see everything or nothing. Am I doing something wrong or is the feature not 'live' yet?

Do you activate the LoS with the eye button in the "Play Mode" of the image panel? It sounds like that you try to activate it by going to the "Global LOS" and then by clicking the "Enable global mask" button, isn't it? The names are a bit misleading. The "Global LOS" panel in the image panels is the option for fog of war which you can also use in FGU :) But it is not the dynamic LOS which you want to activate :)

DMZeff
November 2nd, 2019, 03:04
Thanks for replying. I will give this a shot.

Edit: didn't work and now that I've re-opened my client my LOS path that took me quite awhile to make has rotated 30 degrees clockwise and moved up about 60 map ft.