PDA

View Full Version : Multiple martial archetypes

GKEnialb
November 1st, 2019, 23:47
Steps to reproduce the error
Create a character and drag fighter classes onto character until 3rd level (using the Xanathar's Guide to Everything version of fighter)
Arcane Archer, Cavalier, Samurai are the only options that appear, and they each appear 14 times.

Any relevant information from the "console.log" file found in your FG Data directory.
None

Ruleset(s) you are experiencing the issue(s) in.
5E

Is this a newly FGU created campaign or one migrated from FGC?
Migrated campaign, but new character.

What modules do you have loaded? Are any of these DLC from sources other than the FGU updater? (i.e. manually migrated or 3rd party content)
3 deluxe core rulebooks, Xanathar's Guide to Everything, Volo's Guide to Monsters, Unearthed Arcana

It is reproducible. If the Player's Handbook version of the fighter is selected, only Battle Master, Champion, and Eldritch Knight are available and those three are repeated 14 times as well.

aidan8et
November 1st, 2019, 23:57
I recall seeing a similar thing when dealing with the SRD modules. I have a feeling that the exact source is being tied to the class in the background some how.

LordEntrails
November 2nd, 2019, 00:59
Thanks, I saw a similar report to this, but not sure where it went etc.

GKEnialb
November 2nd, 2019, 04:46
See the same behavior for arcane tradition (all of them repeated 14 times, only those from the source selected appear)

Zacchaeus
November 2nd, 2019, 11:32
This is in the list of issues at [FGU-378] - see the sticky.

GKEnialb
November 2nd, 2019, 16:58
This is in the list of issues at [FGU-378] - see the sticky.

Thanks - didn't catch that from the description. Glad that it was already caught - really like the FGU so far!