PDA

View Full Version : MoreCore Based: Conan Adventures in an Age Undreamed of 2d20 (W.I.P.)

Ranzarok
November 1st, 2019, 21:17
Some folks have expressed an interest in my sharing of my Conan 2d20 extension so here it is. :)
I wasn't going to share it because I had heard that an official ruleset for Conan was coming very soon, so I had pretty much halted any work I was doing on this.

https://i.imgur.com/QGhtJ35.jpg

NOTE: This is a WIP, meaning most of my intended functionality is in and working, but it is missing a couple of things I have planned.

The Doom Tracker: The Doom Tracker on the Host side works as intended and the GM can track Group Momentum and the Doom Pool with it. The Client-side cannot see the Doom Pool (Something I would like to remedy in the future).

NPC Sheet: Everything is complete here except for the ability for the GM to add Dice to a skill check. Another thing I would like to add in the future.

This is my first foray into FG extensions and LUA so if there are some glitches or more importantly, an issue with the way I packed it, please let me know and I'll do what I can to fix it. If anyone has suggestions or feedback, feel free to post it here.

This ext. was inspired by the Jolly GM and Keith Johnson's work on a Conan FG ext.

Hyboria background content included in the module file is © Modiphius Entertainment.

Thanks

DOWNLOADS:

Download the C2D20.ext file and put it under your extensions folder for FG.

Additional optional file:
Download the 2D20Xtrasv1.zip file, unzip. Put the 2D20Xtrasv1.mod file under your "modules" folder in FG. Make sure to load the module once you start your host and start a new campaign. (Under Library)
This mod has some of the Conan story, places, NPCs, Items, and Abilities/Talents. It is incomplete, feel free to add whatever you need or choose to redo it all yourself.

Just to be safe, I would suggest creating a new campaign to try this (or any ext or mod) first.

Here is a 30 minute video of me going through the extension and showing what it does and does not do and a little bit of instruction.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2-EzlgyjPA&t

Valyar
November 1st, 2019, 21:38
Thank you for sharing this beauty. I will start exploring tomorrow :)

chillybilly
November 1st, 2019, 23:04
Thanks very much!

damned
November 2nd, 2019, 03:13
Nice work man!

Ranzarok
November 2nd, 2019, 04:34
Nice work man!

Thank you!