PDA

View Full Version : FX Cycling Bug

Inoto
October 31st, 2019, 23:58
I tried to add an fx layer to a map, which worked, but it wouldn't stay on the fx I had designated.

The FXs would cycle through several different effects whenever I pressed space, clicked anywhere on the map, or clicked the lock icon on/off.

I deleted the FX layer, thinking I might have messed something else up with that particular layer, and the FX continued to cycle whenever I clicked things even on a non FX layer.

Note, during some of the FX cycling I did NOT even have the FX tool selected.

It would stop cycling FX only after I had locked the image, but keep in mind, whenever I clicked the lock icon it would cycle again.

EDIT:
After now trying to delete the asset and start again, it had FXs applied to it immediately. I tried to make a completely different map with one of the backgrounds from a provided asset pack and that too had random FXs applied to it upon opening it. It also had the same FX cycling issue.

Henrique Oliveira Machado
November 1st, 2019, 00:46
I tried to add an fx layer to a map, which worked, but it wouldn't stay on the fx I had designated.

The FXs would cycle through several different effects whenever I pressed space, clicked anywhere on the map, or clicked the lock icon on/off.

I deleted the FX layer, thinking I might have messed something else up with that particular layer, and the FX continued to cycle whenever I clicked things even on a non FX layer.

Note, during some of the FX cycling I did NOT even have the FX tool selected.

It would stop cycling FX only after I had locked the image, but keep in mind, whenever I clicked the lock icon it would cycle again.

EDIT:
After now trying to delete the asset and start again, it had FXs applied to it immediately. I tried to make a completely different map with one of the backgrounds from a provided asset pack and that too had random FXs applied to it upon opening it. It also had the same FX cycling issue.

Same happened to me, another member also reported that.