PDA

View Full Version : LFP 6 Players - Tomb of Annihilation - Sunday 6:00 PM (GMT -7)

Aniond
October 31st, 2019, 18:01
FG License: i.e. Ultimate and will be switching to FGU when released
Game System: 5E

Time Zone: i.e. MST (GMT -7)
Day of week and time: Sunday 6pm
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly, 3 to 4 hours
Term: i.e. Until Campaign is completed

Text or Voice: i.e. Mixture of Both
Voice software used: i.e. Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: i.e. 25/75
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 5 - Need 1 to 2
Character starting level & equipment: i.e. Level 1 - Class equipment
Character restrictions: i.e. No UA, or homebrew

Details of your scenario: i.e.
Dare to defy death in this adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game. The talk of the streets and taverns has all been about the so-called death curse: a wasting disease afflicting everyone who’s ever been raised from the dead. Victims grow thinner and weaker each day, slowly but steadily sliding toward the death they once denied. When they finally succumb, they can’t be raised—and neither can anyone else, regardless of whether they’ve ever received that miracle in the past. Temples and scholars of divine magic are at a loss to explain a curse that has affected the entire region, and possibly the entire world

Link to Game Calendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=3659

bassmnky413
November 1st, 2019, 00:13
Oh man, I so want to do this. I will need to check with the wife.

bassmnky413
November 1st, 2019, 06:05
Ok, so I'm good, I've applied, and a friend of mine would like to play as well. We have been playing this game together for 16 years, and we have never been able to play as characters in the same group because one of us always has to DM. We will be going with half-elf druids if that works for everyone.

DiamondDave
November 1st, 2019, 17:35
I would like to join your campaign if possible. I have 1 other player who would be interested as well. I have no experience with 5E, but have played 3.5 and Pathfinder 1e.i have Discord installed on both my phone and PC. Are you still needing players?

Phlash1
November 1st, 2019, 17:41
I would be very interested in joining your campaign. Are there still any spots available? I have played 5e and some pathfinder 1e. Look forward to hearing from you.

DiamondDave
November 2nd, 2019, 00:54
Sorry, I'm out. Took another look at the time stamp, and realized you're starting at 2am CST. That's not gonna work for me. Sorry.

sweet101052
November 2nd, 2019, 02:10
I would Love to join and have already sent in an application.

bassmnky413
November 2nd, 2019, 02:19
Sorry, I'm out. Took another look at the time stamp, and realized you're starting at 2am CST. That's not gonna work for me. Sorry.

Where did you get 2am from? He said it is starting at 6pm MST.

dtxjim
November 2nd, 2019, 15:11
I'm still learning fg but have I think enough experience with it to not slow the game down. DM me if you still have a spot open.

DiamondDave
November 2nd, 2019, 16:49
Gotcha. My friend gave me some bad Intel.

DiamondDave
November 2nd, 2019, 17:04
Ok, I can play, but is the start time at 6 MST, or 8? I see 6 in this thread, but I see 8 on the calendar. Also, when could we get on FG to your server to create characters? And last but not least, I have one more who can join, loves to play, and is a great addition to any game!

Gibson400
November 3rd, 2019, 00:49
Hello!
I would love to play in your campaign. I'm a long time DM and have been yearning to actually play in a game. I've always wanted to play this campaign but never had the time. My normal campaign runs on Saturdays and the Sunday time works great. I was thinking of an elf wizard but am willing to play whatever the group needs. I have been playing D&D since the mid-80's and love all aspects of it. I have an ultimate licence for FG and know my way around pretty well. I hope there is still room but if not I completely understand. I added myself to the player list on the game page and hope i can get in.
Thanks for your consideration.
Gibson400 (aka Scott)

Temmpest
November 3rd, 2019, 01:03
Hello.
I sent you a private message.

DiamondDave
November 3rd, 2019, 18:05
Whatever message is being sent to me I am not getting.

sweet101052
November 3rd, 2019, 20:11
I guess my application has been turned down since it has been removed and have not seen a PM from you. Hope you guys have a good campaign and good luck :D.