phillgamboa
October 31st, 2019, 00:35
attachment in the post the pdf.

windyridge
October 31st, 2019, 00:45
Thanks for posting this.

yarnevk
October 31st, 2019, 16:39
Is the errata going to be implemented? Seems like it will be a very long time before PDFs are reprinted, I would suspect it will wait for the 2nd physical printing (same as WOTC does). It mixes edits with explanation

Interesting discussion how to deal with backpack bulk reduction.

https://paizo.com/threads/rzs42tqa?How-will-you-track-bulk-after-the-new

Using backpack as a container already works, just enter it as the location for items and the carried/drop icon already adjusts the bulk weight. It just needs code to make that bulk 2 less.

Allmight
October 31st, 2019, 19:09
Most of the ruleset and mod makers tend to implement errata into the FG rulesets and modules as soon as they can. So i am sure Trenloe will update the ruleset and modules he is responsible for as soon as he gets around to it :)

phillgamboa
November 1st, 2019, 10:35
Paizo yesterday in the official Facebook page;

Paizo Inc.: We do not have an announcement for when the Core Rulebook PDF will be updated. Archives of Nethys is maintaining our System Reference Document. They, and our virtual tabletop partners, Roll20, Fantasy Grounds, and Hero Lab received the errata today and will need time to implement the changes.
Thanks for being a part of our growing and evolving community.

Trenloe
November 5th, 2019, 15:36
Most of the ruleset and mod makers tend to implement errata into the FG rulesets and modules as soon as they can. So i am sure Trenloe will update the ruleset and modules he is responsible for as soon as he gets around to it :)
Yep, the FG updates are going on as we speak. I will implement official published errata as best I can. The FG updates won't make it out this week, as it requires code as well as data changes. Hopefully next week...

Milke
November 5th, 2019, 16:35
Trenloe. You are a mf beast, sir.
Don't know how you do all this stuff all the time, every day, as well as find time to answer people's questions on the boards.

You should have a patreon or cashapp or something, so people can send you appreciation tips.

Bidmaron
November 6th, 2019, 03:32
Hear, hear!
Trenloe, we have a great community, but not to disrespect LE, Zacc, and the others, but you are at the top, sir!