PDA

View Full Version : BUG FGU Import Module - Can't Search & Info Pulls Up Slow ~ BUG

dellanx
October 31st, 2019, 00:08
Hello Fellow BETA testers. I am trying to focus on items that may help my game to get up and running as soon as possible. Therefore I have exported Encounters, Regenerated Characters, Feats, Items, NPCs, Story, Tables and Parcels. I am not running any extensions. I am using PFRPG ruleset v3.3.9. "COTCT Story+" is the loaded module. Clicking any of these makes FGU very slow. One also search for any particular item of interest is very slow. Clicking one of the next arrows there is a significant 1-3 second delay. Once search is done, getting out of a particular window takes about 30 seconds. Pressing any tab "NPC", "ENCOUNTER", etc., it takes 3 min or more to open a tab.

Lets say I am searching for an NPC. I type "Crim", nothing happens. I click on NPC search box, then click the NPC Tab on the right, and the search happens.

29740 opened search window.
29741 typed Crims ~ nothing
29742 closed search window
29743 opened search window and voilą

LordEntrails
October 31st, 2019, 00:28
Clicking any of these makes FGU very slow.
What are "these"?

One also search for any particular item of interest is very slow.
Any an story list or item or map or...?

Also, don't expect to be able to play an actual campaign before December. Consider anything and everything you do now will be useless when FGU goes public/production. Sure, it's likely most stuff will still work, but take that as a happy situation and not one you should expect. Moon has stated over and over that he does not want people to think they can use FGU to be able to 'Play' actual campaigns yet.

dellanx
October 31st, 2019, 00:32
What are "these"?

Any an story list or item or map or...?

Also, don't expect to be able to play an actual campaign before December. Consider anything and everything you do now will be useless when FGU goes public/production. Sure, it's likely most stuff will still work, but take that as a happy situation and not one you should expect. Moon has stated over and over that he does not want people to think they can use FGU to be able to 'Play' actual campaigns yet.

Posted some images above.

LordEntrails
October 31st, 2019, 00:44
search boxes do not behave like FGC 3.3.8. Both FGC 3.3.9 and FGU require you to hit enter for a search to 'activate' or run.

dellanx
October 31st, 2019, 00:45
search boxes do not behave like FGC 3.3.8. Both FGC 3.3.9 and FGU require you to hit enter for a search to 'activate' or run.

Ok that worked, thanks. Hoping the speed will improve.