PDA

View Full Version : Map screen not resizing and can't adjust size with ctrl + mouse like FGC.

Henrique Oliveira Machado
October 30th, 2019, 14:37
As title says, i can't resize the map with ctrl+mouse like i used to in FGC. I autoscaled the map to "Fit screen" and it got huge. After that i couldn't make it come back to an acceptable size again to work on it again. Had to close down program, and i went to sleep after that so i don't know if the huge size will reset when i open the map again.

Don't know if enyone else has had this problem, so i'm reporting it.

It got so huge that i couldn't find the close button on it.

ddavison
October 30th, 2019, 15:02
If you used the toolbar button to Fit to Screen, it should still show the arrow, question mark and X button on the upper right that allows you to restore it back down. From there, you can use the sizing handle bar on the bottom right.

If the image is locked and you are not in another toolbar mode, you can hold CTRL + drag to resize the window like you could in FG. If you are concerned about click+dragging over an existing item on the map, you can mouse-wheel out to zoom until you see the blank background and then CTRL+drag over that.

If you are using any existing extensions, I would recommend turning them off for now.

Henrique Oliveira Machado
October 30th, 2019, 15:55
If you used the toolbar button to Fit to Screen, it should still show the arrow, question mark and X button on the upper right that allows you to restore it back down. From there, you can use the sizing handle bar on the bottom right.

If the image is locked and you are not in another toolbar mode, you can hold CTRL + drag to resize the window like you could in FG. If you are concerned about click+dragging over an existing item on the map, you can mouse-wheel out to zoom until you see the blank background and then CTRL+drag over that.

If you are using any existing extensions, I would recommend turning them off for now.

Gonna test it out tonight.
I remember now i clicked the ? button and it caused the screen to get larger than my monitor screen.
if it persists i'm gonna print the screen or record a video and send it here.