PDA

View Full Version : FGU Character Creation Issues

Intruder
October 30th, 2019, 01:48
Server Loaded with no issues. Loaded all Modules, SRDs, Core Rulebooks.

Critical/Fumble Module loads, shows in "Tables", not shown in Module List.

Record Sheet, Inventory Tab missing scroll bar.

Character Creation from SRD provided the following presentation errors:

This shows Inventory containing 12 items...…
which only the last 2 are somewhat visible and no scrollbar to shift.

Moon Wizard
November 1st, 2019, 00:29
Thanks for the report:

Duplication in character creation choice dialogs
We're currently tracking this one in regards to specializations. (FGU-378) I've added the link to your post, in order to make sure any fix helps with the other choice dialogs as well.

Window list issue
I've filed this one as FGU-617. I've seen this happen occasionally and it's part of another issue I'm tracking, but haven't tracked down yet. So, I added a new issue specific to this.

Regards,
JPG

Intruder
November 1st, 2019, 19:58
No, thank you, for this new product.

Here is another error generated upon startup, from a loaded asset.

[11/1/2019 2:33:53 PM] [NOTICE] Launcher scene starting.
[11/1/2019 2:35:31 PM] [NOTICE] Daily session backup created.
[11/1/2019 2:35:31 PM] [NOTICE] Spawning private server.
[11/1/2019 2:35:31 PM] [NOTICE] Connected to game server.
[11/1/2019 2:35:31 PM] [NOTICE] Launcher scene exiting.
[11/1/2019 2:35:32 PM] [NOTICE] Tabletop scene starting.
[11/1/2019 2:38:55 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/DD Tactical Maps Adventure Atlas/images\Karaktul,jpg) (*)

Notice the "," in the filename, instead of the expected "."

Intruder
November 1st, 2019, 20:20
Another error choosing spells from spells tab.
When choosing a drop-down menu from the spell tab, you loose the ability to select whatever the top item was....
No selection, Zero, 1st, etc.
Choosing Bard, then Cleric preventing re-choosing Bard, or None.
Closing the tab and re-opening did not void previous drop-down choices.

LordEntrails
November 1st, 2019, 20:21
If you post the new map problem in the 5E bugs thread, Mr Z will be sure to get it on his fix list.

Intruder
November 1st, 2019, 20:39
Will do, thanks.

VinAlanson
November 9th, 2019, 00:00
[5E] From Library/D&D PHB/Equipment - not all the items are displayed, I get blank space where items should be. When I close the window and reopen it the items are displayed. It seemed to randomly not display a category of items, one time it was the Arcane Focus, another time it was the Simple Melee Weapons and the Simple Ranged Weapons.
Current they are all appearing.

VinAlanson
November 9th, 2019, 01:09
Posted same message twice. Tried to delete but could not see how!

VinAlanson
November 9th, 2019, 01:47
[5E] On the Character sheet, Class and Level dialogue box, the heading text is too big for the spaces they are trying to fit into.

VinAlanson
November 9th, 2019, 02:15
[5E] When I drag a spell from the spell list on the Domain (features) window on to the actions tab all the text above the spell in the Domain (features) window becomes highlighted and it can not be removed until the window is reopened.

VinAlanson
November 9th, 2019, 02:34
[5E] When I dragged in Sacred Flame on to Actions/Spells, the magnifying glass was open but there is no text in the space.
When I dragged in Spare the Dying there is a large gap between the two spells, as if there should be text in the Sacred Flame space.

VinAlanson
November 9th, 2019, 03:10
[5E] When creating effects the icons are not always showing up in the Combat/Action mode. Some of the spells added do not have the icons appear either. I had to create the No Shield Effect 3 times before the icon would appear in the Combat/Action mode.

Moon Wizard
November 11th, 2019, 22:48
VinAlanson,

In the future, please start a new thread for your items; as it makes it easier to keep the threads straight, and be able to ask you questions about issues.

Missing items in PHB Equipment List
I'm not seeing this, but perhaps I'm looking at a different window than you. Can you post a screenshot?
(Press PrintScreen, then paste into Windows Paint program, crop to the specific window, and attach using the Go Advanced option in the forum post.)

Class and Level heading text is too big
I'm not seeing this. I tried in both the standard leather theme and the Wizards theme. Can you post a screenshot? (as above)
Also, make sure you disable any extensions, just in case you are loading any with your campaign.

Text selection when dragging FT link
Filed as FGU-703.

Text Missing on Actions Tab
Currently being tracked as FGU-638.

Icons Missing on Actions Tab
Currently being tracked as FGU-638.

Regards,
JPG

VinAlanson
November 12th, 2019, 06:40
VinAlanson,

In the future, please start a new thread for your items; as it makes it easier to keep the threads straight, and be able to ask you questions about issues.

Thought this would the correct thread as the problems occurred during character creation.
I will, however, do ask you ask.

I solved my missing items issue.