PDA

View Full Version : Images corrupted by other viewed images

Gristlemill
October 30th, 2019, 00:26
Brand noob here, so I have almost no FG experience. Backed at ultimate level for FGU and just started playing around.

Here's the issue: I created an image folder to import some previously created maps under AppData/Roaming/Smiteworks/Fantasy Grounds/images. Then I dragged some jpg maps inside. When I open the Images & Maps menu form the right bar, there is no folder option, just the store. My images however did show up under the Assets folder, so I dragged them into the Images & Maps window from the Assets window. They automatically open, but I am getting overlaid images that I had previously viewed that are superimposed over my maps.

Hopefully the image comes through. Anyone seen this and /or have an idea how to prevent or a better method of importing map images.

I'm working my through existing wiki's etc, but there is some uncharted territory with FGU.

H2Os
October 30th, 2019, 00:29
I have the same issue. My post about it is here:https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?51642-Acquisitions-Incorporated-Adventures-Images-and-Maps

LordEntrails
October 30th, 2019, 02:01
Are you using sub folders inside the images folder? Known issues lists that sub-folders are not working/supported at this time. Not sure the plan, but they were not supported in FGC.

Gristlemill
October 30th, 2019, 02:30
I am not using subfolders.

Also, upon relogging the images seem to be normal. I will update if that changes wrt what H2Os reported.

ddavison
October 30th, 2019, 02:38
Thanks for reporting the issue. We added it to our bug list to research and fix.

Moon Wizard
November 2nd, 2019, 00:47
Carl put in a fix for this in our Thursday update. Please let us know if you are still seeing this.

Regards,
JPG