PDA

View Full Version : Purchased Modules

ColinBuckler
October 30th, 2019, 00:17
I have installed FGU and everything seems to be working OK.

Should there be any of my purchasable 5E content available as none of it appears to have download?

jadedragonette
October 30th, 2019, 00:25
Have you run the updater all the way through? If you own FG Classic through Steam, have you connected your Steam account to FGU?

ColinBuckler
October 30th, 2019, 00:30
Most of my content is via the FG web site (about 95%).

When I launch the FGU client I have a red box around "Check For Updates", I click the button and it identifies that I have 16 products and performs a check to see if they are updated, returning to the main menu screen with the "Check For Updates". This still has a red box around it regardless the number of times I try and run the check.

None of the 5E content (or other content such as Savage Worlds...etc) ever downloads.

I believe it finds content to download (red box) but is unable to download it.

Zacchaeus
October 30th, 2019, 00:53
Check that your license key is correct as well as your username and password (actully refresh those). Check also you have full read write permissions for your install location. The console.log file in FGdata may be of some help in identifying the issue if there are errors reported there.

ColinBuckler
October 30th, 2019, 01:07
The settings says the Ultimate Key is valid.
I have checked my username is the same as the FGC username (same case).

The Updater downloads into the modules area the 5e SRD, basic rules, 3.5 rules, Pathfinder ...etc all OK. (confirmed when I delete the mods, it re-downloads all OK).

However the purchased content does not seem to download. For example the 5e PHB, DMG, MM along with any of my 85 purchased items.

Copernicus219
October 30th, 2019, 01:10
They told me they are releasing content a little at a time as I am missing rulebooks and adventure books.

ColinBuckler
October 30th, 2019, 01:12
I read that - but others seem to have content and I would be surprised if 5e PHB is not a content that is currently available.

It might be that content is being release by type and by user a bit at a time....

Copernicus219
October 30th, 2019, 01:31
I read that - but others seem to have content and I would be surprised if 5e PHB is not a content that is currently available.

It might be that content is being release by type and by user a bit at a time....

They only released Pathfinder Core Rulebook and that was it. It's how they said they are doing it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ColinBuckler
October 30th, 2019, 01:40
HA !!!!

Its working now - it all looked like I was logged in on the client but it all started working after I re-logged back in.

Weird.

Currently downloading 45 items !!!!!

lastrogue
October 30th, 2019, 02:30
HA !!!!

Its working now - it all looked like I was logged in on the client but it all started working after I re-logged back in.

Weird.

Currently downloading 45 items !!!!!

I'm still stuck in only having the core rule sets. I tried logging back in and updating my license key. It says that it found 16 products and 3 purchases.

My order history in the Fantasy Grounds store shows 38 items. Most were from Steam, a few were from Paizo.

I checked the known items post but don't see anything mentioned there about a delay in transferring purchases to FGU. Maybe I'm just missing it in the list somewhere? Or maybe they are prioritizing purchases from the FG store and not Steam or Paizo?