PDA

View Full Version : Converting/Using an old campaign

flynnkd
October 30th, 2019, 00:16
I copied the old campaign folder from the FGC into the new campaign folder, ran the game, program crashes.
Are there some specific steps to converting an old campaign that I should be taking?

StoryWeaver
October 30th, 2019, 00:27
SmiteWorks are aware of the issue. They are wanting to make old campaigns loadable if possible.
They hope to find the common issue in a week or two and either get it fixed, or to be able to tell people then how to convert older campaigns to FGU.

Moon Wizard
November 1st, 2019, 00:09
As I've started to discuss in other similar threads, if you have a campaign from FGC that is not opening in FGU, I'll need to get a copy of the entire campaign folder zipped up, as well as any custom modules or extensions you are using. Please use a service like DropBox or Google Drive to provide the data.

Also, as this is the first week of the beta and we are aware of memory issues from loading modules, it may simply be a case of too many modules being loaded by the campaign for this point in the beta. Your zipped up campaign will give us this information from the modulestate.xml file in the campaign directory.

Regards,
JPG

dellanx
November 1st, 2019, 10:45
SmiteWorks are aware of the issue. They are wanting to make old campaigns loadable if possible.
They hope to find the common issue in a week or two and either get it fixed, or to be able to tell people then how to convert older campaigns to FGU.

Crosses Fingers.