PDA

View Full Version : Connection error

dndxfmm
October 29th, 2019, 19:59
I cant create a Cloud game anymore. Anyone else?
i get the following error:
Unable to connect to host - Unable to start cloud game server. A server is already registered to your user name.
and on the console: Connection error - KJHDELNIDGA

dndxfmm
October 29th, 2019, 20:28
OK, i guess i found the error. i tried to open a New campaign and it worked fine. Butr, when i create a LOCAL campaign, i'm not able to start that on cloud later.

Copernicus219
October 30th, 2019, 01:22

Receiving Unable to connect message when trying to relaunch a campaign I already started.

Lord Skrolk
October 31st, 2019, 17:51
Just opened FGU this morning, and now I cannot do anything. I keep getting this splash screen:

I tried the sample, an old campaign, and a new campaign all with the same message:

Copernicus219
October 31st, 2019, 17:56
Same message I've been getting. I can only open the campaign locally, cloud server not working.

Moon Wizard
November 2nd, 2019, 10:04
These errors are relate to cloud servers already existing. Normally, when the application exits, the cloud server is sent a logout command. When all users log out of a cloud session, it is removed. If the application does not load or exit normally (such as a crash), this can leave a cloud server running by itself. Cloud servers are supposed to automatically shut down after 5 minutes of inactivity. Some of this will get refined as we get further into beta.

Are you guys still having this problem right now?

Thanks,
JPG

Copernicus219
November 2nd, 2019, 11:28
These errors are relate to cloud servers already existing. Normally, when the application exits, the cloud server is sent a logout command. When all users log out of a cloud session, it is removed. If the application does not load or exit normally (such as a crash), this can leave a cloud server running by itself. Cloud servers are supposed to automatically shut down after 5 minutes of inactivity. Some of this will get refined as we get further into beta.

Are you guys still having this problem right now?

Thanks,
JPG

Yes, still happening for me.

Moon Wizard
November 4th, 2019, 06:40
I've manually killed the server with your name on it. We'll be revisiting the mechanism that we use to determine when to leave a server running before we reach the stage where we are testing live play. I appreciate your patience.

Regards,
JPG