PDA

View Full Version : LoS basic testing not working

Modu
October 29th, 2019, 18:53
I just downloaded the beta and I'm just trying to get a feel for the dynamic LoS/lighting, but none of it seems to be working.

I'm trying the Cragmaw Hideout map, dropped a player into the map and logged in as localhost but none of the dynamic stuff is working. Is there something that needs to be enabled for it to work?

I'm sure I'm missing something really basic but I didn't see anything about how to enable it (if there is anything) in the wiki and forums.

Thanks

Modu
October 29th, 2019, 18:58
I found it. If anybody else is wondering how to enable LoS, it's here in the Play Menu on the map:

RunningHill
October 29th, 2019, 18:58
Have you locked up the map and enable LOS?
It wasn't enabled for me as default.

EDIT: I'm too slow! :-)

Nice info pic!

ddavison
October 29th, 2019, 19:18
There is lots of new information here:
https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/FGU/pages/950633/Working+with+Images+as+the+GM

Raunalyn
October 30th, 2019, 15:50
I may not be looking in the right place, but I am curious if there is any information on lighting/vision with LOS. Is there going to be a plan to implement that?

ddavison
October 30th, 2019, 16:02
I may not be looking in the right place, but I am curious if there is any information on lighting/vision with LOS. Is there going to be a plan to implement that?

The initial focus is on line of sight only, with walls, terrain, doors and secret doors. Lighting is slated for 2020.