PDA

View Full Version : Full screen

Verencius
October 29th, 2019, 08:46
Enabling full screen (tested on 3440 x 1440) is a one way trip. There is no easy way to minimise window. When the program is launched the main menu is in full screen and you cannot switch it back. There is no settings tab to say if you want to have the game full screen / full screen windowed / windowed as default.

Valarian
October 29th, 2019, 09:50
Have you tried the right-click radial context menu? You should have the Exit Program and Restore Window options.

Valyar
October 29th, 2019, 09:56
If would be great that there is an option to control the "full screen" behaviour in FGU. The new option is making borderless fullscreen, covering the task bar and forcing me to alt+tab during play instead of mouse clicking (which is more convenient)

Zacchaeus
October 29th, 2019, 10:02
Full screen in Unity (that is Unity the program - not just FGU) means full screen. So don't use full screen; rather drag the window to whatever size you want.

Valyar
October 29th, 2019, 10:11
Full screen in Unity (that is Unity the program - not just FGU) means full screen. So don't use full screen; rather drag the window to whatever size you want.

Yes, this is unfortunate. We will have to get used to this in time :)

YamaShintaku
October 29th, 2019, 12:10
It can be weird at first, but honestly most games fill the whole screen these days when you maximize. The switch back to a smaller window is a simple two clicks (right click anywhere and then select restore window). Since I'm on two monitors, I actually love the full screen mode.

Hamidgeabee
June 7th, 2020, 15:57
It can be weird at first, but honestly most games fill the whole screen these days when you maximize. The switch back to a smaller window is a simple two clicks (right click anywhere and then select restore window). Since I'm on two monitors, I actually love the full screen mode.

How do I make it go full screen like that? I have 2 monitors as well, and I can only get it to maximize like a normal window. I don't want the bar at the top or my start bar at the bottom. Thanks!

Moon Wizard
June 10th, 2020, 22:14
This is specifically disabled, as not everyone wants this behavior and it was causing other issues. We plan to revisit this later, once things settle down.

Regards,
JPG