PDA

View Full Version : Purchases

Hamidgeabee
October 29th, 2019, 03:37
I'm not sure if this is a bug, or if it is a known issue, but I have over 20 purchases in the store, but the updater says I only have 4 and does not download my books.

FG_Wraith
October 29th, 2019, 03:42
You may have to run the updater more than once. When I first tried it, it only downloaded the 3.5e, 4e, and 5e rulesets. Then I noticed it said there was an update available (the button gets a red border) so I tried it and got everything else.

deer_buster
October 29th, 2019, 04:04
Also, read the known issues...not all purchases have been ported over to the FGU server at this point...only about 100+/- products IIRC

YamaShintaku
October 29th, 2019, 13:47
For me it says, "Found 16 products... Found 3 purchases." I have 20 or so as well. Two questions:

1. Is there a place to see what products have been converted/ported?
2. Can we manually migrate them by simply copying .mod files or something while waiting for the official migration to occur?

ddavison
October 29th, 2019, 14:51
We will be adding more over time to help limit the server burden from everyone installing their entire catalogs again. We don't currently have a list of all modules ported over yet. That is a good suggestion that we will discuss internally.

You can manually copy over some files. I'm drawing a blank on this at the moment so Moon Wizard may need to chime in... but I believe they are being encrypted with your username and should be able to be copied over from your vault folder in FGC to the vault folder in FGU.

YamaShintaku
October 29th, 2019, 14:54
We will be adding more over time to help limit the server burden from everyone installing their entire catalogs again. We don't currently have a list of all modules ported over yet. That is a good suggestion that we will discuss internally.

You can manually copy over some files. I'm drawing a blank on this at the moment so Moon Wizard may need to chime in... but I believe they are being encrypted with your username and should be able to be copied over from your vault folder in FGC to the vault folder in FGU.

Thank you, Doug. You guys are doing a fantastic job under extremely tough pressure from thousands of raving fans... hehe. Keep up the most excellent work!

JohnD
October 29th, 2019, 15:45
Well none of the C&C DLC is there aside from what comes with the ruleset.

FG_Wraith
October 29th, 2019, 15:48
Well none of the C&C DLC is there aside from what comes with the ruleset.

This is true of most of the rulesets. The server testing needed to be handled under a controlled group of data. Going forward more rulesets and DLC will be added. Helping test the base FGU functionality is most important in this part of the beta.

Hamidgeabee
October 30th, 2019, 00:32
Also, read the known issues...not all purchases have been ported over to the FGU server at this point...only about 100+/- products IIRC

I just saw that post today. I skipped over it somehow yesterday. It was probably because I was super tired while looking for it. I thought it might be something like that, that's why I said I'm not sure this is a bug. I'm a little surprised the Pathfinder Bestiary isn't converted yet though.