PDA

View Full Version : Do we have a way to delete cloud games yet?

vainazzo
October 29th, 2019, 03:24
asking for a friend

FG_Wraith
October 29th, 2019, 04:06
Can you delete it manually?
Go to the folder in the top right and click it then go into the campaigns folder and CUT the folder with the same name as the cloud campaign you want gone and paste it somewhere temporarily. If you're sure you want it gone, then delete that folder.

vainazzo
October 29th, 2019, 04:13
I saw that but under join games the test game i created is still listed.

deer_buster
October 29th, 2019, 04:20
I "believe" that the campaign is still on your local machine in your FantasyGrounnds/campaign folder...and deleting that deletes it all. I "think" the cloud server is just a temp space so that people can connect without having to worry about vpn crap. Make sure you do this outside of FantasyGrounds and then start back up...it should be gone from all selections from Host or Join.

FG_Wraith
October 29th, 2019, 04:21
That might be server clean up. Hosted games right now has a lot of new code that's not been thoroughly tested. So you're going to see some issues with host/client games. There could be listings on the cloud server that are not being flagged as deleted promptly.

Check the last paragraph in John's post here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?50373-FGU-Playtest-Overview