PDA

View Full Version : Some notes about my fisrt impressions

FerKenobi
October 29th, 2019, 02:54
I think we need a resolution Option and will be nice to have some way to work with two or more monitor, just to let the books in a tab on the second monitor helps a lot the GM.

Another point about resolution is the life bars and the number set to the monsters when they are displayed on the grid, the number is to slow and also the life bar.

I really don't like the look of the dice, the numbers are strange in some way and sometimes it gets a little blurry.

The other thing is about leveling a character in FGU, is the same way as we used to do, and I think it can be a little more intuitive and user-friendly as we can see at the Roll20 system.

The search bar is not working in the items, so you have to scroll down to find them.

I think we need a tutorial to know how to use the new functions, I'm new here, so sorry if there's one already.

I'm hoping that this can help a little bit and I'll be posting any other thing that might help to make this the best system to play RPG online.

Kind Regards,:D

ddavison
October 29th, 2019, 02:57
Thanks for the feedback Dublin.

Take a look at the new wiki here for some more info. There are a few pages dedicated to several of the new features. On Fantasy Grounds Friday on Twitch, I will be online with David Middleton at noon EST (UTC-6) to go over the new features and discuss the Beta.