PDA

View Full Version : need syncing accounts

Grommit57
October 29th, 2019, 01:24
HELP! So what an I doing wrong. I have FGU installed, I can log into the forums, yet it tells me my password is invalid on the setup screen. can't link my purchases. Suggestions? Is that a fg login/password or a steam? cause neither one is working.

Eru the One
October 29th, 2019, 01:26
Should be FG login/password. There are many people downloading the updates, so that could be part of your issue.

Grommit57
October 29th, 2019, 01:27
I'm getting back PW invalid. how can it be invalid if i'm logged into smiteworks? I've reset pw and still comes back as invalid.

Zacchaeus
October 29th, 2019, 01:30
Check that your license key is also correct.

Grommit57
October 29th, 2019, 01:33
OK, I'm a dummy. Wrong user name. thanks

mikewizard
November 26th, 2019, 10:14
I stumbled upon this thread and I was wondering if I could link my FG purchases on steam with the content here?

Thanks

Nylanfs
November 26th, 2019, 13:30
This is the page you are looking for I believe. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/syncSteamAccount.xcp

LordEntrails
November 26th, 2019, 18:07
I stumbled upon this thread and I was wondering if I could link my FG purchases on steam with the content here?

Thanks
FGU is not available on Steam so I don't see any reason to be able to sync them, yet. But if you link your account, then FGC (if you ahve an FGC license) will be linked and in the future when FGU is on Steam you will already be set.