PDA

View Full Version : I've never been happier with a game product.

Larsenex
October 27th, 2019, 13:45
Greetings. So we played our 3rd session yesterday. It was fun. <<< That is the bottom line. Absolute fun! We had been doing healing manually and I posted while in game a question on how to get the heal to work. I had previously used the master caster mod but it was not adding the heal actions for some reason. I was also using Wilots 'big font' and it is great but there was a bit of overlap.

Two things>

Trenloe answered my question within minutes! This is amazing dedication. Thank you sir!

I sent a request to Wilot the author of Big Fonts for a minor change. I got it this morning.

I am so blown away by how good it looks. Even my dice tower changed to a goblin (I love it) textures and look are very good. I am including a picture of my FG VTT here.

The game was fun and we have another scheduled in 2 weeks.

Thank you Team Fantasy Grounds and Community!

phillgamboa
October 27th, 2019, 20:40
what theme are you using in the image?

Larsenex
October 28th, 2019, 11:54
It is Wilots theme, he put in the goblin and the general feel of the extension. It just feels more organic.

Trenloe
October 29th, 2019, 20:29
Are you sure Willot put that goblin there? I think that's one of the sneaky blighters taking over. Watch out!

Oh, and fair warning, don't expect fast responses this week. I'm in the Bahamas with little access to goblin smoke signals...

ddavison
October 29th, 2019, 20:33
Thanks for the post.

Dtoad
October 29th, 2019, 21:50
I love the smaller horizontal buttons for all the resources. Is there a 5e theme that does that?

Jankomatic
October 30th, 2019, 02:23
I found it.

smeevil
October 31st, 2019, 18:22
I really like the look of that theme :) I've been searching the forum all over but could only find a preview image which used graphical buttons, not the text ones like in yours. @Larsenex or @Wilot could you point me in the right direction ? thanks ! :D

Larsenex
October 31st, 2019, 20:50
Sneevil,

I will send it to you as a PM later today if Wilot does not do it first.

Willot
October 31st, 2019, 23:32
I really like the look of that theme :) I've been searching the forum all over but could only find a preview image which used graphical buttons, not the text ones like in yours. @Larsenex or @Wilot could you point me in the right direction ? thanks ! :D

Unfortunate those buttons use graphics that are under a copyright so cant be distributed. However it isnt too hard to make your own. The .ext and .mod files are infact just .zip files.
You can then unzip it using winzip or peazip or somesuch (I like peazip)

Here is a theme using standard buttons but you can change the buttons just keep the same file names and keep the picture size for the buttons the same. The buttons are located in <the extension folder for the theme>.../graphics/sidebar
LINK (https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FdE-PhuEfXnlIzCbqpcb1f2cc1Isk8og)

You don't have to zip it up again and rename back to .ext, FG with recognize it in the unziped folder

Willot
November 1st, 2019, 11:27
For example this took me about 3 hours replacing the buttons and making some new ones
have a crack..

smeevil
November 1st, 2019, 18:04
Thank you for the quick response and sharing of the theme ! quite appreciated :D