PDA

View Full Version : LFG 5e late evening weekends

FourEyedWilly
October 24th, 2019, 12:20
I'm a novice D&D player but have played some 5e but I’m brand new to FG. I'd love to get in with a regular or semi-regular group, but because of work and parenting duties, I'm really only available for big chunks of time on Friday and Saturday nights after 9:00pm central time. If getting a group going with these weird parameters sounds at all attractive, I'd love to talk. Thanks!

Mezishir
October 24th, 2019, 13:50
I'm 9 p.m. Sunday nights central time. My irregular schedule makes it difficult to find players.

blittlepage
October 24th, 2019, 15:55
I have years of experience playing D&D and other RPGs.

I am brand new to FG.

I can play those days and times.

Octopi
October 24th, 2019, 16:12
Same here. If you find anything let me know!

Trashman
October 28th, 2019, 01:51
I'm interested in Saturday nights 9-11 C and I'm willing to DM BUTI have never DM'd fantasy grounds so big learning curve and I need my 14 year old daughter to play too so I need to keep it PG-13. If that sounds like doable then send me a PM.

VVardrake
October 28th, 2019, 06:09
I'm looking for a group too. Those times are around when I would be able to (Since I'm back in college). If you wouldn't mind having someone who used to play but hasn't in quite some time I would like to join in. (Oh also still really new to FG)

Jlittle90
October 28th, 2019, 18:17
I am willing to DM for a game fridays or staurday evenings. I had a game going but do to changes in my schedule I had to cancel that one. I as well have children and with my work schedule it can be difficult to have a regular game at times that work best. If anyone is interested feel free to message me. I will have to get use to fg since my last game was on roll20 and decided to give fg a shot this time.

AFNick12
October 28th, 2019, 21:10
I can play during those times plz let me play lmao I need a game im losing my mind!!!

Kanuk
October 28th, 2019, 22:30
I can play almost any nights, imncluding weekends. I could DM or be a player, as is needed. I have full Fantasy Grounds License, and tons of tokens.

VVardrake
October 30th, 2019, 22:58
Not to sound pushy (I know I am a bit but not meaning too) it sounds like we have a few interested people. Do we want to start making some plans?

AFNick12
October 31st, 2019, 14:05
If anyone is looking for a late game on the weekends, we have one that is going to start soon that we might need a few more. If you are interested join this discord. https://discord.gg/EgtbBH The game will be approx 930 PM CST until 1230 AM CST

Jlittle90
October 31st, 2019, 14:05
I have created a server that people can join for general discussion, creating or joining games. We have generated a lot of interest.
https://discord.gg/rgq5bw

HunterOrHunted
November 2nd, 2019, 05:36
Me and 1 other player are brand new to fantasy grounds and are looking for help on learning the basics is that possible with this group? We also have only downloaded the demo because we want to try it out before buying.

VVardrake
November 2nd, 2019, 09:48
A good amount of us are just learning the ropes ourselves so if we want to learn as we go that might work out. Just follow the Discord link at the top of this page and we'll see about scheduling and playing.

HunterOrHunted
November 2nd, 2019, 17:33
The link for the discord is invalid for me is there any way you can post a new one?

Jlittle90
November 2nd, 2019, 17:38
https://discord.gg/rvVy8P

Glorwin
November 3rd, 2019, 22:02
I would like to join if the game sessions are on sunday, also the disscord link isnt working .

VVardrake
November 4th, 2019, 03:01
While we don't currently have a game running on Sundays, the more attention we get on the Discord the more likely we can have other DM's create games for multiple days. Either way this is a non-expiring Discord link -> https://discord.gg/YGfKHRQ
If for some reason it is not working I will make another.

vxjester
November 4th, 2019, 08:16
Just wondering if you have room for one more on late night Sundays? I am a complete newbie.

VVardrake
November 4th, 2019, 19:44
That would be up to someone DMing a Sunday group. The more people we get into the discord the easier it will be to get multiple days and groups together.

Mage of Winter
November 9th, 2019, 13:05
Hello, Im just getting back into D&D from a long break. If the session is Saturday night i have a slot of unbroken time. If there is still a slot i would love to throw my +1 shining helmet into the ring for consideration. ( Ok so its not a shining +1 helmet... its a rusted orc cap I found. I'm poor.)

Glorwin
November 9th, 2019, 14:10
I am in a group of kids and parents on Saturday nights. We are full right now with 7 players, but I will as my dm if we could could get another player