PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm new here.

Sydnie
November 10th, 2006, 12:09
Hi, my name is Sydnie and I'm new to FG. I recently bought a Lite package and would like to play with someone, just a small trial run through so I can get the hang of things. Is any DM up to running me through a lil camp?

>^.^< Kitty go rwar, by the way.

Griogre
November 11th, 2006, 01:06
Hi Sydnie. Welcome to FG. I have some time now if you are still around. If you are interested in playing some D&D tomorrow, I also run a pick up game and can go over the client prior to the game. You can see the Details here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5142) this game is a straight hack and slash dungeon crawl.

EyeBall
November 11th, 2006, 01:35
Hey hey.. I have a wednesday night game that I run for a group of friends. You are welcome to join in, or just sit in and see how things go. I too am in NC, so timezone wont be an issue. Let me know! Cheers.

Eye

Ryvius
November 11th, 2006, 11:15
Hmm..okay? ^^; Sounds Good.

Sydnie
November 11th, 2006, 11:38
>.> Well I mean, It looks like Ryvius wants someone to play with too. *kicks Ryvius* don't steal my spot I'll be very angry.

tdwyer11b
November 11th, 2006, 11:49
You could try the FUM Open Game Table, Griogre has a meatgrinder of a dungeon going and it's a weekly first come first serve deal. Oops, he already posted. Speaking of which, when are you gonna work on getting that TPK Griogre?

VarnFury
November 11th, 2006, 14:01
Aye, Griogre campaign is quite a interesting one if ya around to come in and play.

kalmarjan
November 11th, 2006, 14:32
Also Kitty, if you are interested, I run a Wednesday night game at 8 or 9 EST that plays up to about 11 or 11:30.

If you want to sit in and play our Bard for a couple of sessions, contact me on my boards here (https://www.fgrtttoee.com/).

Just PM me over there if you are interested.

Sandeman

Oberoten
November 11th, 2006, 17:43
>.> Well I mean, It looks like Ryvius wants someone to play with too. *kicks Ryvius* don't steal my spot I'll be very angry.

*hopeful tone* Kills it with fire?

Griogre
November 11th, 2006, 19:24
Speaking of which, when are you gonna work on getting that TPK Griogre? I don't need to work at that - the party gets to do that on their own. ;)