PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player Pathfinder 2e UTC/GMT+1

Azostar
October 23rd, 2019, 20:03
FG License: Standard
Time Zone: UTC 0
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekly, 7:00PM UTC, any time on Weekends.
Term: Long term or module.
Voice: Yes

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder 2e
Game System Experience: 3 years experience with 5e, 2 of which I was DM. Played a few games of 3.5.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Competent.

Character Type Preferred: I'm generally quite free flow with my characters, if it's interesting I'll play it, tend to stay away from a more supportive role however.
About me: I'm 26 year old student living in Britain, have a 2 year old son and a GF who will soon drop again. I've been into roleplay since I was a teen but it was generally more freeform and not tied to rules until I started playing 5e. When I build a character I think about them mechanically first and foremost, then build their backstory and personality around that. I do like to be playful with my characters, for example a manic gnome wizard might provoke an OOC joke about setting someone on fire or a paladin going on a crusade through a crime ridden city district, but would never follow through unless the situation called for it.

If I were to order my preferred game styles it would be Combat > Puzzles = Roleplay. Do tend to prefer combat encounters over the others and while I enjoy roleplay I don't like it to be the main focus in a campaign. Been in a few games where roleplay was the forefront and when you get to 2-3 sessions without an encounter you kind of get put off.

Azostar
October 25th, 2019, 00:36
Bumpo

Azostar
October 25th, 2019, 22:16
Bumpity bump

Azostar
October 27th, 2019, 00:47
Boomp

PietDeBacker
October 28th, 2019, 22:32
Hoi

I am looking for a group too. So, if we find some other players, we can start.

Azostar
October 30th, 2019, 17:39
Sounds good, I'll send you a PM if more players are in.

Bump.

Azostar
November 2nd, 2019, 13:53
Bump

PietDeBacker
November 3rd, 2019, 11:21
If interested, I want to start The Fall of Plaguestone on FG as part of FGC Team EU Lair at ZeFerby's on discord.

l1wolf
November 3rd, 2019, 12:51
Might be interested in playing pathfinder 2e with you guys, I am EST (GMT-5), so it would depend on the day and time of the DM.

PietDeBacker
November 3rd, 2019, 13:18
It would be at Sunday 7pm UTC +1
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3663

l1wolf
November 4th, 2019, 11:38
Ok I posted on the other forum thread with some questions.

Rarkas
November 4th, 2019, 14:33
hello there XD

are you guys still looking for players?
Got some expirience with the system + other d20(5e: 3,5; Pathfinder)
PM for more details
p.s.: i might have another soul available for game...

Azostar
November 4th, 2019, 19:47
It would be at Sunday 7pm UTC +1
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3663

Hey! Got an invite from Ze for the discord and I've signed up on the calendar, hope we can play soon :)