PDA

View Full Version : Printing Character Sheet

WilliamRiddle
October 23rd, 2019, 02:06
Apologies if this has been answered already. Has anyone come up with a way to print the AD&D 2E character sheet XML?

A tool like the AL 5E converter would be awesome.

Thanks,
WR

celestian
October 23rd, 2019, 03:08
Apologies if this has been answered already. Has anyone come up with a way to print the AD&D 2E character sheet XML?

A tool like the AL 5E converter would be awesome.

Thanks,
WR

Not that I know of William ;(

I'm hoping they add a print feature with FGU at some point and then I'll make it work for us. Unity has a lot of features that can be added... just hope it makes it in.

I don't know enough about the CSS/etc that some of the other external tools have used to print them out.

Leafdancer1
January 2nd, 2021, 05:04
this would be a great feature

SOLORANGER
October 27th, 2021, 21:26
Me too. I had tried the export to XML thing, but I don't know how to convert it to a form that looks like a character sheet or just a simple text file. End up just screen shotting every tab of my character in FGU.

spencerg
April 3rd, 2023, 22:24
Late reply, but this is what I'm looking for as well. I can fidget with the XSL - and use the universal character printer, but I was hoping to find someone had already done it. lol.

Its funny, I've found nice XSL for printing Rollmaster classic and DCC --- but no AD&D ???

IF I find something, or IF i write it myself, I'll post it here:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?77404-Universal-Character-Exporter-XSL-for-AD-amp-D-2e&highlight=print+character+sheet