PDA

View Full Version : Modifiying Pathfinder 2e Theme

Pepor
October 20th, 2019, 16:03
Hi there! I am trying to create a theme extension for Pathfinder 2e, but somehow I cannot change the size of the icons in the sidebar. It works well with other rulesets, but with Pathfinder 2e ruleset it shows the icons in a small size. Could anyone please point out where or what I should check?

Thanks in advance.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=29474&d=1571583823

Trenloe
October 20th, 2019, 16:29
I know you're wanting answers, but do we really need the exact same post three times in the same forum within 15 minutes of each other? Answer = no we don't. This leads to other people's questions on other topics being overrun, people trying to help in three different thread which can lead to confusion and wasted time all round. Please try to keep your questions to a single relevant thread. If you really need to post in other threads then link to a single thread so all discussions about this topic can be in one place, please don't just paste exactly the same thing in multiple threads. Thanks for making it easier for everyone to use these forums and to help you without confusion and wasted time.

Pepor
October 20th, 2019, 16:36
I know you're wanting answers, but do we really need the exact same post three times in the same forum within 15 minutes of each other? Answer = no we don't. This leads to other people's questions on other topics being overrun, people trying to help in three different thread which can lead to confusion and wasted time all round. Please try to keep your questions to a single relevant thread. If you really need to post in other threads then link to a single thread so all discussions about this topic can be in one place, please don't just paste exactly the same thing in multiple threads. Thanks for making it easier for everyone to use these forums and to help you without confusion and wasted time.

You are right. My bad. I have been messing with it the whole morning and I think I got desperate. It won't happen again.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

phillgamboa
October 20th, 2019, 17:32
I use the 5e theme (Leather and Dungeon) modified to Pathfinder 2e.

Works 100%.

Pepor
October 20th, 2019, 17:57
I found the solution thanks to Moon Wizard. The file to be modified is data_library_pfrpg2.lua, and the function is DesktopManager.setDockIconSizeAndSpacing.