PDA

View Full Version : Only records which you own can be shared error?

Kendrickious
October 15th, 2019, 03:35
Playing with 5 players in normal FG....everything is rolling properly for all the PCs and everyone else I am having issues rolling skills.

I can roll damage, initiative, and every other page EXCEPT for the skills page.

It is saying Only records which you own can be shared. I have the reg subscription and know the GM has the ultimate sub.

I tried reloading multiple times and leave the program. Any ideas what is going on or how to fix this?

Thanks

LordEntrails
October 15th, 2019, 03:38
Sounds like a corrupted file. Try making a new character real quick and see if you can roll skills from that character. You can also try exporting your character, having the GM delete the current one, and then re-import your character.

Let us know.

Trenloe
October 15th, 2019, 04:08
It is saying Only records which you own can be shared.
Sounds like you’re dragging the skill link to the chat window expecting that to roll the skill. The skill link is a link to the skill description data in a library module and if clicked will open a window to display that data. Dragging a link to the chat window tries to share that link - in this case you don’t own the skill description data in the library modules and so you’re getting this message.

Drag the skill modifier to the chat window instead - this is the number field with the small dice icon on it, and this will roll your skill check. Or double click on this field to roll your skill check.

Kendrickious
October 15th, 2019, 12:23
I believe I was rolling in error. The game session is not available atm so I will test next gameday. Thanks for the help and replies. CHEERS

LordEntrails
October 15th, 2019, 18:52
Good call Trenloe, I didnt think of that possibility.