PDA

View Full Version : Looking for group& DM to possibly run LMoP

Bucknuts
October 12th, 2019, 20:42
I’m a new player getting into D&D. Would like to find some other people who w I do be interested in running through the lost mines of Phandelver. Anyone who is interested is welcome. Also need a DM to run the game. Newbies like myself would be preferred so we can learn together but veterans are welcome as you probably have a lot of knowledge and know how to share. Times will be determined by others availability. My schedule can be a little back and forth, but looking to play at least once a week or twice a month as I work every other weekend. Looking right now at Saturday or Sunday evenings.I live on the east coast so time would be based there. Evenings would be preferable

deadseacow
October 13th, 2019, 01:10
Bucknuts,

Did you have any luck finding people? I would also like to join in.

Bucknuts
October 13th, 2019, 02:13
You are the first to reply so I will put you down as interested and you will be the first to know when I get some more info for a group and further interests

WildKnight
October 13th, 2019, 02:24
I’m a new player getting into D&D. Would like to find some other people who w I do be interested in running through the lost mines of Phandelver. Anyone who is interested is welcome. Also need a DM to run the game. Newbies like myself would be preferred so we can learn together but veterans are welcome as you probably have a lot of knowledge and know how to share. Times will be determined by others availability. My schedule can be a little back and forth, but looking to play at least once a week or twice a month as I work every other weekend.

What time(s) of what day(s) are you looking to play?

Bucknuts
October 13th, 2019, 02:41
All really depends on the schedule of those who are interested. Once a few people show interest we can discuss times and days that are best for the majority.

WildKnight
October 13th, 2019, 02:48
All really depends on the schedule of those who are interested. Once a few people show interest we can discuss times and days that are best for the majority.

Well, from experience, I can tell you that you're probably more likely to get some kind of solid response if you give specifics on your availability, particularly days and times and timezone.

Bucknuts
October 13th, 2019, 02:51
Noted thank you for advice

ant6d9
October 13th, 2019, 03:18
I'm looking for a group myself. I work overnight so I can play Weekdays 11a-4p MST/GMT-6 or Sat or Sun anytime. I've played DnD off and on for 40 years, I have a Standard sub to FG, but do not know it well enough to run sessions. I usually play support classes, Cleric being my favorite. Hit me up if your're still looking for players.

Trashman
October 13th, 2019, 03:27
I'm interested in a short game, like 2-2.5 hour sessions. I'm willing to DM if you guys can deal with an inexperienced FG leader. I'm looking for 6p to 8p US central time. Tuesday or Sunday are my best days.

Bucknuts
October 13th, 2019, 03:28
I work nights as well so hopefully that works for us.

Trashman
October 13th, 2019, 03:30
You boys looking for a daytime game? I can pull Tuesday daytime.

WildKnight
October 13th, 2019, 04:26
You boys looking for a daytime game? I can pull Tuesday daytime.

I too can do daytime (EST at any rate), though Monday would be better for me than Tuesday. I've got Ultimate License

Trashman
October 13th, 2019, 04:28
Can't do it Monday, my day off is Tuesday. If it works better for you guys, then more power to you though. Wildknight, do you have FG DM experience?

ant6d9
October 13th, 2019, 17:42
Tuesdays work fine for me. I'm available until 4p (MST/GMT -6).

Trashman
October 13th, 2019, 18:51
I'm making a discord group.
https://discord.gg/rgSwjPc

Bucknuts
October 13th, 2019, 19:25
I could do Tuesday’s from about 9:15am to 12:30pm while the kids at school. That is EST time for me

Bloodwheel79
October 16th, 2019, 04:54
Depending on the time and days you wish to play, I would be interested.

Dasnilo
October 16th, 2019, 06:50
Would love to join in too if there is still room! Have played before a few times so semi-noob, love the AQI, NADDPOD podcasts as far as story telling style.

I can play any class needed to fill the party if necessary but I do have a soft spot for my Sorcerer.

Mondays-Thursdays between 10am-5pm PST are ideal for me but there might be some wriggle room here and there if the group decides to do it another time or day of the week.

Vengerxxx
October 16th, 2019, 13:34
I’m a DM and would be happy to run players through LMoP. I’m available Wednesday nights at 8 PM CST. Let me know if that interests anyone.

Trashman
October 16th, 2019, 14:21
Sorry guys we merged two of these posts and filled the group up yesterday. Just curious, I listen to NADDPOD but I'm not sure what AQI is and now I'm curious. If you last three could maybe join up with each other?

Dasnilo
October 16th, 2019, 19:33
No worries, wish you guys success in your adventure!

AQI stands for Acquisitions Incorporated, it's a game that was run by Chris Perkins himself and players are celebrities in the fantasy/gaming world. Jerry Holkins and Mike Krahulik are recurrent. They have all of the games on youtube and they are amazing. The humor is very similar to the NADDPOD but in a grander scale, audience, costumes, props and models.

Trashman
October 16th, 2019, 20:51
Oh I have heard of that but never heard them. I will check it out!