PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Second Edition - generic DLC issue thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Trenloe
October 7th, 2019, 14:35
This thread is used for reporting issues that aren't covered with the other major DLC threads, listed here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?50832-Pathfinder-Second-Edition-Product-details-and-bug-reporting-links&p=452025&viewfull=1#post452025 It covers DLC such as adventures and adventure paths, etc..

Please log information regading any issues found with generic DLC (not the ruleset or mainstream core/setting DLC) in this thread, with as much details as possible. Including:

The name of the product.
The issue.
The name of the sections/objects impacted (e.g. the map name, the feat name, the story title, etc.)
If you know a fix, what that fix should be.
Screenshots if appropriate.

We'll then make sure the relevant DLC developer is aware of the issue.

Thanks for helping us keep the PF2 DLC correct and better for all!

Allmight
October 7th, 2019, 14:55
Name: Age of Ashes - Hellknight Hill (AP)
Issue: An encounter is marked as Severe with XP set at 90. According to the AP, and story entry it should be Moderate, which means XP 80 according to the rules.
Map: Citadel Altaerein Vaults
Room: B9 - Lounge
Story Entry: 4.05.09. B9. Lounge [Moderate 2]
Encounter: 4.05.09. Encounter: Citadel Altaerein Vaults, Lounge

Trenloe
October 7th, 2019, 15:19
Issue: An encounter is marked as Severe with XP set at 90. According to the AP, and story entry it should be Moderate, which means XP 80 according to the rules.
Thanks for reporting. The threat text is actually set by the base PFRPG2 ruleset. When I created the code there was no specific guideline in the Core Rules that said where the exact cut-off was for XP budget (Table 10-1 on page 489). Simply that 80xp is Moderate and 120 is Severe. So I coded the threat text (if it's not already entered) to be <= 80 (but above 60) for threat level Moderate. As this encounter is 90xp for a party of 4 second level characters, the ruleset inserted "Severe" for the threat text.

Ultimately, this doesn't effect the XP allocated to the PCs, but it does make for a disconnect between the AP text and the FG encounter. I'll try to see if there's some definitive details on the exact cutover that Paizo use between Severe and Moderate encounters and adjust the ruleset as required. Logged as ruleset issue RS2.056.

Allmight
October 7th, 2019, 15:28
Naah, they only say that the XP has to be somewhere around the xp value in the table. So XP is not really a problem as is, but the category Severe almost triped me. I have a group of 5 players so i have to up the XP budget for my encounters. And when i was doing that for this specific encounter i started to up it as a Severe encounter. But the XP value made me think twice and i looked it up in the AP book, and noticed it was classified as a Moderate. Was easy enough to change it myself for my campaign, but others might fall for it, and hence it becomes a much to challenging encounter. Hence i thought it was worth reporting, mostly for the category, not so much the XP.

Trenloe
October 7th, 2019, 16:08
Hence i thought it was worth reporting, mostly for the category, not so much the XP.
Absolutely!

I'll try to compare a bunch of encounters and see if I can come up with what Paizo might use (but may not stick to).

The code in the ruleset will only do the rough auto calculation if the threat text isn't set when the encounter is opened - so you can always override that text if needs be, or set it initially and FG won't change it.

There will be code in a future release that does a better job of recommending the XP/threat level based off the party level (taken from the party sheet - probably a manual entry as the Core Rules are very hazy on how to calculate party level if the PCs aren't all the same level).

Trenloe
October 8th, 2019, 18:48
Can you run an update and check it now please? You may need to revert changes on the encounter record before you open it to see the change.

I've made some changes to the base ruleset that takes the threat text calculation cutoff as the XP average of two threat levels - for example, Moderate (80xp) and Severe (120xp) will have the cutoff of 100xp = Moderate, 101xp = Severe.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?51277-Release-Updates-for-October-8th-2019

Allmight
October 9th, 2019, 11:39
I started a new Campaign to test this to make sure to get a fresh untouched one for this. However, the result is exactly the same as before.

So it's still not listing it correctly. The AP lists the encounter a Moderate, even the story entry lists it as moderate, but encounter remain listed as a severe encounter.

The rules lists 80 XP as moderate, with a note that the xp can vary somewhat above and below as long as it remains close. I would say 90 in this case would be considered close, hence moderate.

Or am i missing something?

Trenloe
October 9th, 2019, 12:01
The rules lists 80 XP as moderate, with a note that the xp can vary somewhat above and below as long as it remains close. I would say 90 in this case would be considered close, hence moderate.
Yes, I agree with you. Hence why I said in my previous post that I'd changed the ruleset to consider the moderate XP threat as 100 and below.

Let me look into it further.

Allmight
October 9th, 2019, 12:31
I do have a question though. In the rules it says...

Note that if you adjust your XP budget to account for party size, the XP awards for the encounter don’t change—you’ll always award the amount of XP listed for a group of four characters.

Does'nt that sugest that the XP amount is more of a set value rather than a variable one? So moderate encounters for ex., are always 80xp no matter the xp value of the foes nor the amount of players the encounter is built for? That's kind of how i inerpreted the xp rules.

99.9% of the encounters in the AP is by the book, moderate xp 80, severe xp 120 and so on. Only one i've seen so far that is not is this specific one that is Severe xp 90. Not sure how it works behind the scenes, but to me, that more looks like a typo rather than anything else?

Trenloe
October 9th, 2019, 12:47
Does'nt that sugest that the XP amount is more of a set value rather than a variable one? So moderate encounters for ex., are always 80xp no matter the xp value of the foes nor the amount of players the encounter is built for? That's kind of how i inerpreted the xp rules.
That line you quote is for adjusting the final XP budget if there are more (or less) than 4 PCs in the party, but (as it states) you'll award the base XP that would go to 4 PCs, you don't adjust the XP award if you're added (or removed) creatures for the number of PCs in the party being above or below 4.

The initial encounter budget is for 4 players and, as you've said earlier, the exact amount of XP for each threat level can vary above and below the exact XP budget given in table 10-1. So a moderate encounter is not fixed at 80xp.

The details regarding adjusting for PCs above or below 4 is after you've done the encounter XP budget for 4 PCs, which could be 90, 100, 30, 55, whatever - and that amount (for 4 PCs) is used to give the approximate threat level of the encounter. But this XP (calculated for 4 players) is what you give out per PC, even if you then adjust the encounter for parties with more or less than 4 PCs.

For example, you want to create a moderate encounter for a party of PCs that are level 1. The moderate budget is 80xp. You pick 3 level 0 creatures - which are 30xp each (party level -1) for a total of 90xp, still a moderate encounter. Each PC would get 90xp if this encounter was defeated. Now, if there are not 4 PCs in the party, you'd use the "character adjustment" per PC (20xp for a moderate encounter), so if there are 5 PCs in the party it's up to the GM if they want to add another level 0 creature (30xp for party level = 1, which might make the encounter a bit harder than moderate) or add a level -1 creature (20xp for a level 1 party). But adding extra creatures due to party size doesn't change the base 90xp awarded to each PC for the encounter.

Allmight
October 9th, 2019, 12:58
Yeah, i see it now. I reread the rules about rewards on page 507 in the core rulebook, and you are right. My bad.

EDIT: Removed flawed comment about Trivial encounters.

Xillion
October 10th, 2019, 03:54
This is a bug for AP Hellknight Hill.

The +1 armor and weapons in the Items menu for Hellknight Hill are not giving the +1 bonuses like they should. For instance, +1 Breastplate only gives +4 AC, not +5 AC as it should. +1 Halberd does not give the +1 to attack bonus. These bonuses have to be entered manually.

Thank you.

Trenloe
October 10th, 2019, 04:56
This is a bug for AP Hellknight Hill.

The +1 armor and weapons in the Items menu for Hellknight Hill are not giving the +1 bonuses like they should. For instance, +1 Breastplate only gives +4 AC, not +5 AC as it should. +1 Halberd does not give the +1 to attack bonus. These bonuses have to be entered manually.
Unidentified magic items don't give their bonus until identified. The GM has to identify the item before the magical bonus will be applied. Before being identified the players will see the item as "Magical armor" or "Magical Weapon" and the magical bonus is not applied.

Note: there is currently a defect with identifying magic weapons once they have been added to a PC's inventory - the magical bonus will be incorrectly applied to damage as well. This won't happen if the weapon is identigied before being added to the PC's inventory. Issue RS2.055 in the defect tracker.

Phenomen
October 17th, 2019, 01:24
Product: The Fall of Plaguestone
Encounter: 2.03.02. Encounter: Bar Brawl
Issue: I don't think 240 XP is correct reward for that fight. Event is Moderate 1 so it should be 30 XP?

hawkwind
October 17th, 2019, 16:11
product: the Fall of Plaguestone

damage on spell tab for NPC's has not been set up properly to generate any damage when you click the DMG effect button , weirdly if you click on the magnifying glass it shows the damage type has been set but there is no dice allocated to the to the damage, some kind of parscing error as it effects all the monsters in the book with spell damage effects

Trenloe
October 17th, 2019, 16:31
Encounter: 2.03.02. Encounter: Bar Brawl
Issue: I don't think 240 XP is correct reward for that fight. Event is Moderate 1 so it should be 30 XP?
A Moderate encounter has an average XP budget of 80xp, not 30xp.

The module developer has put 12 farmers in the encounter as the module text says "a dozen drunken farmers wind up in a gigantic brawl" - so the GM can put all of these NPCs on the map and combat tracker to run the full fight. But some of the NPCs will be fighting each other, and so it's not a full on NPCs vs. PCs fight - which is why the section in the book is listed as "Moderate 1". But, because there are 12 NPCs in the encounter, the total XP for the encounter is shown as 240 - as it's 20xp per NPC, with the farmers being level -1. This encounter is pretty much left up to the GM as to how much XP they allocate, based off what the PCs do - fight for the 10 rounds until the sheriff turns up, bring the fight to an end early, etc.. From the book: "How the players decide to get involved is up to them. ... If the characters can pacify at least three drunk farmers, the fight ends."

yarnevk
October 22nd, 2019, 15:24
Can the backgrounds and location maps/fluff in here be made available? I just found out about this as it was not included in the Age of Ashes AP subscription.

https://paizo.com/community/blog/v5748dyo6sgt2?Age-of-Ashes-Player-s-Guide

Trenloe
October 22nd, 2019, 16:13
Can the backgrounds and location maps/fluff in here be made available? I just found out about this as it was not included in the Age of Ashes AP subscription.

https://paizo.com/community/blog/v5748dyo6sgt2?Age-of-Ashes-Player-s-Guide
It's included with any of the Age of Ashes AP FG conversions. Look for "Age of Ashes Player's Guide" in your module activation screen.

yarnevk
October 24th, 2019, 04:10
Sorry I was looking for where to get it in the store, did not realize it was included.

TrentLane
October 26th, 2019, 21:38
Not sure if this is an error, but in "Fall of Plaguestone" all maps seem to be set to 10" per square instead of the usual 5" and my GM can't figure out if he made an error or smth in the module is screwed up.

Trenloe
October 26th, 2019, 23:09
Not sure if this is an error, but in "Fall of Plaguestone" all maps seem to be set to 10" per square instead of the usual 5" and my GM can't figure out if he made an error or smth in the module is screwed up.
I can see an issue with Spite's Cradle 2 - where the GM's map say "1 square = 10 feet" and the player map doesn't have 2 x 2 FG squares per map square, just one.

I can't see any other issues - so I'm confused by you saying "all maps". Can you provide examples of the other maps that have issues please?

TrentLane
October 26th, 2019, 23:17
We're not that far into the module at this point.
So far it was all encounter maps; Mangy Pack, Old Shrine, Trins house, and the bee encounter

Trenloe
October 26th, 2019, 23:26
So far it was all encounter maps; Mangy Pack, Old Shrine, Trins house, and the bee encounter
I don't see that at all. All of those maps in FG have the same number of 5' squares as the maps in the PDF.

For example - you can see in the following - the PDF have "1 square = 5 feet" and has 18.5 squares horizontally. As does the FG map - it has 18.5 FG grid squares.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=29584

TrentLane
October 26th, 2019, 23:39
Very strange.
Just to be clarify, the number of squares seems to be right, but measuring from the center of one square to another it's 10" instead of the expected 5" (no screenshot atm)
I'll look into it if my GM screwed smth up, but afaik he doesn't have any extensions active or changed anything in the module, so no idea why the measurements are off

yarnevk
November 9th, 2019, 19:12
Fall of Plaguestone bestiary Cinder Rat is missing the Fetid Fumes ability

https://2e.aonprd.com/Monsters.aspx?ID=187

yarnevk
November 9th, 2019, 20:02
Fall of Plaguestone bestiary The Amalgam all of its melee strikes should be single action

sciencephile
November 10th, 2019, 04:48
Fall of Plaguestone bestiary Cinder Rat is missing the Fetid Fumes ability

https://2e.aonprd.com/Monsters.aspx?ID=187

This has been fixed and checked back in for the next scheduled update.

sciencephile
November 10th, 2019, 04:48
Fall of Plaguestone bestiary The Amalgam all of its melee strikes should be single action

This has been fixed and checked back in for the next scheduled update.

MaxAstro
November 11th, 2019, 18:08
I just purchased books 2, 3, and 4 of Age of Ashes and added them my campaign. Unfortunately, the new skill feats introduced as player options in book 3 do not seem to be showing up. I can see the book 4 feats just fine, and all the modules including the book 3 player options show as loaded, but no book 3 feats.

yarnevk
November 23rd, 2019, 22:45
Age of Ashes Hell Knight Hell the treasure parcel for 3.11.A7. Pantry is awarding a Standard-Grade Silver Dagger (lvl 10)

Also the extra value is per bulk, and this is a light weapon so it should only have a tenth the extra value.

The adventure text only says silver knife (dagger), and this is a Level 1 room so it should not be such a strong treasure and should instead be a Low-Grade Silver Dagger (lvl 2) worth 40gp plus 4sp for light bulk.

The Silver Dagger are missing the silver damage type

I can also see in the items table that the next book Cult of Cinders is also awarding standard grade dagger, its quality level also needs checked against the level awarded.

sciencephile
November 24th, 2019, 22:47
Age of Ashes Hell Knight Hell the treasure parcel for 3.11.A7. Pantry is awarding a Standard-Grade Silver Dagger (lvl 10)

Also the extra value is per bulk, and this is a light weapon so it should only have a tenth the extra value.

The adventure text only says silver knife (dagger), and this is a Level 1 room so it should not be such a strong treasure and should instead be a Low-Grade Silver Dagger (lvl 2) worth 40gp plus 4sp for light bulk.

The Silver Dagger are missing the silver damage type

I can also see in the items table that the next book Cult of Cinders is also awarding standard grade dagger, its quality level also needs checked against the level awarded.

I went through and modified all the Age of Ashes adventures and Fall of Plaguestone to make sure their damage types had silver/cold iron so damage should work correctly now. I also changed the standard-grade silver/cold iron items to low-grade (I found that James Jacobs of Paizo confirmed their mistake with the original content on the Paizo forum). The updated has been submitted and will be out soon (hopefully on Tuesday's update).

sciencephile
November 24th, 2019, 22:50
I just purchased books 2, 3, and 4 of Age of Ashes and added them my campaign. Unfortunately, the new skill feats introduced as player options in book 3 do not seem to be showing up. I can see the book 4 feats just fine, and all the modules including the book 3 player options show as loaded, but no book 3 feats.

Hi MaxAstro,

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. The feats, spells, etc. can be found by clicking on the reference button (they are references). I did refactor all the Age of Ashes modules to make sure feats, backgrounds, and spells were also obtainable from the standard non-reference buttons (feats, background, spells), as well. I checked in these changes and the modules should be updated soon (hopefully on Tuesday's update).

-Danny

yarnevk
November 30th, 2019, 20:30
Hellknight Hill Bestiary Skeleton Guards

The adventure calls out the CRB skeletons

https://2e.aonprd.com/MonsterFamilies.aspx?ID=92

Seems each skeleton is supposed to freely chose a skeleton ability, as it is not in any skeletons stat block.

"Most skeletons have one of these abilities. If you give a skeleton more, you might want to increase its level and adjust its statistics."

Trenloe
November 30th, 2019, 21:18
Hellknight Hill Bestiary Skeleton Guards

The adventure calls out the CRB skeletons

https://2e.aonprd.com/MonsterFamilies.aspx?ID=92

Seems each skeleton is supposed to freely chose a skeleton ability, as it is not in any skeletons stat block.

"Most skeletons have one of these abilities. If you give a skeleton more, you might want to increase its level and adjust its statistics."
As the adventure itself doesn’t say there are any special abilities then it’s debatable if the skeleton guards have any particular special abilities. When I ran it it I didn’t give the skeletons any special abilities as I believe that is the intent of the adventure as written.

yarnevk
December 1st, 2019, 01:59

I read that as skeletons have at least one of these abilities, so the second sentence qualifies to level it up in that case that it has more. The most skeletons the first sentence is referring to are those that do not have two or more abilities.

That is what is unique for PF2e is everything monster has an ability, they just gave skeletons flexibility in what that is.

Trenloe
December 1st, 2019, 02:30
The adventure doesn't state any special abilities for the skeletons. "Most" is not *all*. As an example, in the encounter in B13 (that has some of the skeletons you mention) it also has a full statblock for a unique skeleton that doesn't have any of "one of [those] special abilities" - so it's most certainly not a case of *all* skeleton have one of those abilities.

If you want to add some of those abilities in your game then go for it. But the adventure does not state any changes to the standard skeleton guard bestiary statblock, so the standard statblock is what is included in the FG conversion.

yarnevk
December 4th, 2019, 04:47
Hellknight Hill 4.05.02. B2. War Room

"The soulbound doll is lawful evil and speaks only Infernal"

The soulbound doll linked has been customized to be lawful evil by using the 'chilling darkness' spell, but was not customized to give it only Infernal language.

sciencephile
December 4th, 2019, 05:50
Hellknight Hill 4.05.02. B2. War Room

"The soulbound doll is lawful evil and speaks only Infernal"

The soulbound doll linked has been customized to be lawful evil by using the 'chilling darkness' spell, but was not customized to give it only Infernal language.

Thanks for reporting the issue. I fixed it. It will likely be in production after next week's update.

yarnevk
December 7th, 2019, 23:10
Hellknight Hill B5. East Armory

Pib and Zarf are Creature 2 at level 2 are worth 80XP so the encounter window is correct

However the XP award if they do not defeat but instead 'secure the kobolds help' should be 80XP as if they had defeating the creatures plus an additional award of 30XP. That totals 110XP, but 150XP is being awarded.

30XP is proper amount for moderate quest associated with a moderate encounter.

Thane
December 9th, 2019, 00:27
The name of the product: AP1 Hellknight Hill and perhaps the Core system.
The issue: Magical weapons dispersed from the AP have the trait 'Magical' included, as well as weapons from the core rules. The NPCs (Greater Barghest in this case) have the resistance '!magic'. As I look closer, this appears to be all magic weapons having 'magical' and all npcs having '!magic' - at least the few I looked at.
The name of the sections/objects impacted Possibly all weapons having Magical as a trait and all NPCs having !magic.
Could be fixed by changing all weapons to have the trait 'magic'.

Trenloe
December 9th, 2019, 08:02
The name of the product: AP1 Hellknight Hill and perhaps the Core system.
The issue: Magical weapons dispersed from the AP have the trait 'Magical' included, as well as weapons from the core rules. The NPCs (Greater Barghest in this case) have the resistance '!magic'. As I look closer, this appears to be all magic weapons having 'magical' and all npcs having '!magic' - at least the few I looked at.
The name of the sections/objects impacted Possibly all weapons having Magical as a trait and all NPCs having !magic.
Could be fixed by changing all weapons to have the trait 'magic'.
Two things here:
1) A Trait is a very specific thing in Pathfinder Second Edition. Magical is a trait, "magic" is not - see page 633 of the core rules, or double click on the trait name in FG:

magical (trait) Something with the magical trait is imbued with magical energies not tied to a specific tradition of magic. A magical item radiates a magic aura infused with its dominant school of magic.

The Magical trait comes directly from the potency rune etched on the weapon - see page 581 of the Core Rules.

The weapon traits aren't directly used for damage resistance. The weapon traits that are used are listed in the Wiki -> User Guide -> PFRPG2 -> Item sheet: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/PFRPG2_Item_Sheet#Traits

2) For resistance it's the weapon damage type set once added to a PC sheet. See https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/PFRPG2_Item_Sheet#Weapons - the "magic" damage type is added to the damage types of a weapon if it has a potency rune (bonus of +1 or greater) and (in ruleset release 12) if the weapon has a striking property.

See this screenshot for an example:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30760

1 - When the +1 greatsword is added to the PC the Bonus field in the weapon record is +1 and the FG code reads this and adds the "magic" damage type to the weapon. This will only appear if the weapon has been identified.
2 - When damage is rolled against a creature the damage types are shown (in this case "magic") the this is used to avoid the damage resistance the creature has (based off the "!magic" information in the creature's effects in the combat tracker.
3 - if damage without the "magic" damage type is done, the resistance is applied.

I hope this helps to clarify the difference between the "Magical" trait and the "magic" damage type. And as such, the weapon entries in the AP are correct.

Thane
December 9th, 2019, 10:33
Odd is all I can say then.

I just went through all of the player's sheets and changed magical to magic damage type on five weapons. No idea why they populated with that damage type at this point. Trust me, the players will be watching as the Greater Bhargest in AP1 almost wiped them due to the unknown (at the time) immunity he had acquired.

Thanks for clarifying.

Trenloe
December 9th, 2019, 10:52
This was updated in release 10. See the release notes here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?52400-PFRPG2-ruleset-update-tracking-thread

Thane
December 9th, 2019, 10:56
Excellent! Thanks for the information. My player's will be happy to hear this.

UltimateGM
December 10th, 2019, 14:45
Name: Age of Ashes - Cult of Cinders (AP)
Issue: Elite Nessian Warhound under spells tab has incorrect saving throw listed under its breath weapon. Listed as Fort should be Reflex
Map: The Fortress of Sorrows
Room: C5 - Kitchen
Story Entry: 5.02.06. B9. Lounge [Moderate 8]
Encounter: 5.02.06. Encounter: Kitchen

sciencephile
December 10th, 2019, 19:12
Issue: Elite Nessian Warhound under spells tab has incorrect saving throw listed under its breath weapon. Listed as Fort should be Reflex

Thanks for reporting this. It is too late to get it in today's update (as it has already happened) but I will fix it for next week's update.

Xillion
December 11th, 2019, 05:41
Issue: The +1 Returning Striking Starknife should have a second damage die from the Striking rune, but it just has one damage die in FG.

Trenloe
December 11th, 2019, 07:55
Issue: The +1 Returning Striking Starknife should have a second damage die from the Striking rune, but it just has one damage die in FG.
Thanks for reporting. It needs "Striking" adding to the weapon properties. Hopefully sciencephile will pick this up soon...

sciencephile
December 15th, 2019, 16:39
Hellknight Hill B5. East Armory

Pib and Zarf are Creature 2 at level 2 are worth 80XP so the encounter window is correct

However the XP award if they do not defeat but instead 'secure the kobolds help' should be 80XP as if they had defeating the creatures plus an additional award of 30XP. That totals 110XP, but 150XP is being awarded.

30XP is proper amount for moderate quest associated with a moderate encounter.

The quest has been fixed to reflect 110 xp instead of 150 xp. You should see the fix after next update.

sciencephile
December 15th, 2019, 16:40
Thanks for reporting. It needs "Striking" adding to the weapon properties. Hopefully sciencephile will pick this up soon...

Yep, thanks. I fixed it and you should see the fix after next update.

sciencephile
December 15th, 2019, 17:25

This has been fixed. You should see the fix after next update.

yarnevk
December 15th, 2019, 23:06
Hellknight Hill 4.05.13. Encounter: Citadel Altaerein Vaults, Hall of Graves

Is awarding Severe 105 XP even though it is listed as a Moderate 3 and should thus be 80 XP.

5 Skeleton Guards at Creature -1 is 5*10XP
1 Skeletal Knight at Creature 2 is 30XP

sciencephile
December 15th, 2019, 23:53
Hellknight Hill 4.05.13. Encounter: Citadel Altaerein Vaults, Hall of Graves

Is awarding Severe 105 XP even though it is listed as a Moderate 3 and should thus be 80 XP.

5 Skeleton Guards at Creature -1 is 5*10XP
1 Skeletal Knight at Creature 2 is 30XP

This has been fixed. You should see the fix after next update.

hawkwind
December 18th, 2019, 19:55
in hellnight hill AP1 the grid is set to 10 foot a square for the Map: Citadel Altaerein Battlements

yarnevk
January 2nd, 2020, 22:58
Hellknight Hill Voz spells are missing details

Vampiric Touch should be Fortitude Spell DC half on save
Acid Arrow should be a ranged spell attack
Ray of Enfeeblement should be Fortitude Spell DC
Grim Tendrils should be half on save
Chill Touch should be Fortitude Spell DC half on save

sciencephile
January 3rd, 2020, 01:42
in hellnight hill AP1 the grid is set to 10 foot a square for the Map: Citadel Altaerein Battlements

Yeah, this one slipped past me. I didn't notice that the original publisher decided to change scales within the same map image. It has been fixed and will show up in a future update.

sciencephile
January 3rd, 2020, 01:43
Hellknight Hill Voz spells are missing details

Vampiric Touch should be Fortitude Spell DC half on save
Acid Arrow should be a ranged spell attack
Ray of Enfeeblement should be Fortitude Spell DC
Grim Tendrils should be half on save
Chill Touch should be Fortitude Spell DC half on save

This has been fixed and will show up in a future update.

bmokofisi
January 11th, 2020, 18:46
Cult of Cinders
Clay Golem Immunity to Magic
Chapter 4 C2. Magical weapons hitting the golem do 0 damage regardless of amount, however, nonmagical weapons correctly do damage after the 10 physical resistance is applied. I'm assuming this is because of the IMMUNITY: magic coding, since magic weapons have the "magic" damage type. I had to manually add correct damage as we went along. I'm not sure there is a fix except to remove the immunity to magic or somehow tell the system its all magic except weapons?

yarnevk
January 11th, 2020, 22:16
Hellknight Hill 5.05.02. Encounter: Goblinblood Caves, Spider Nest and subsequent encounters

Hunter Spider are Creature 1, this is listed as Moderate 4 and should thus be Moderate 80XP (6*15XP) and not Severe 120XP

Indeed the rest of the chapter has also been calculated for level 3 instead of level 4. The brown header text before encounters indicates the Difficulty Level and is what should be used as the level for calculating XP.

MaxAstro
January 13th, 2020, 21:49
In Cult of Cinders, the stat block for the Jungle Drake is missing their land/fly speed; instead it has their special movement ability listed where their speed should be.

sciencephile
January 14th, 2020, 02:05
In Cult of Cinders, the stat block for the Jungle Drake is missing their land/fly speed; instead it has their special movement ability listed where their speed should be.

Hi. Thanks for reporting this. It has been fixed and turned back in for the next update.

sciencephile
January 14th, 2020, 02:48
Hellknight Hill 5.05.02. Encounter: Goblinblood Caves, Spider Nest and subsequent encounters

Hunter Spider are Creature 1, this is listed as Moderate 4 and should thus be Moderate 80XP (6*15XP) and not Severe 120XP

Indeed the rest of the chapter has also been calculated for level 3 instead of level 4. The brown header text before encounters indicates the Difficulty Level and is what should be used as the level for calculating XP.

Yeah, this was just missed on an earlier update. Sorry. I did an audit of all the encounters to make sure. They should all be fixed upon next update.

yarnevk
January 20th, 2020, 06:29
Hellknight Hill Malarunk Fireball should have a basic reflex save for half, and Harm is a basic fort save for half

sciencephile
January 20th, 2020, 15:57
Hellknight Hill Malarunk Fireball should have a basic reflex save for half, and Harm is a basic fort save for half

Thanks for reporting. This has been fixed and turned in for next release update.

yarnevk
January 21st, 2020, 03:38
Yeah, this was just missed on an earlier update. Sorry. I did an audit of all the encounters to make sure. They should all be fixed upon next update.

Miissed the Doorwarden XP fix to 60XP in the bypass the doorwarden quest XP same as the encounter XP

sciencephile
January 21st, 2020, 17:22
Miissed the Doorwarden XP fix to 60XP in the bypass the doorwarden quest XP same as the encounter XP

Got it. Fixed and submitted for upcoming release.

hawkwind
January 29th, 2020, 20:00
Grid on the goblin blood caves in Hellknight hill is doesn't match the tiles

sciencephile
January 30th, 2020, 22:21
Grid on the goblin blood caves in Hellknight hill is doesn't match the tiles

Hi Hawkwind,

Thanks for reporting this. This is not easily fixed as the map from the original publisher is not of the right scale to just adjust the grid size or position. I need to use a special tool. However, it already has the FGU code for dynamic lighting (which is based on map positions). Luckily, only a very small portion of the map is affected by this as most of the map did not have built-in grid lines.

I can fix the map but it will invalidate the FGU code so I will need to get up to speed with doing FGU Occluders before I can implement it into production. Admittedly, I have not had a chance to become proficient with FGU yet. As a result, I will need to punt this for a few weeks (2-4).

Thank you for your patience (and for bringing this issue up). I will post another message regarding this when I learn how to do the FGU Occluders and get that done too.

hawkwind
January 31st, 2020, 12:33
Thats `alright, i'm familiar with many and varied formats that Pazio supply maps for FG developers . I can sort my copy of the map at my end just raising it for other GM's who might not know how to

StevenP
February 1st, 2020, 16:24
This may be a bit of a nitpicky thing, but can get get some type of standard layout for the AP modules? I've included two images that show different layouts more noticable, but looking through most of the AP books there is variance where things are located in the list versus others. Granted I know each adventure will have some parts included like feats or items that others dont, but The show must go on has the reference manual 4th from last while every other adventure makes it first.

Willot
February 1st, 2020, 19:36
I think the FG software decides on the order of things. No matter when your where you types it the window reorders it. Its a bit of a bug bear, when I'm putting stuff in I have to prefix it;

001.001_Introduction,
001.002_Background,
001.003_Chapter One:The Mouth Opens Wide.

Just to get story entries to appear in the right order, for example.
You do see this type of thing in other modules

EDIT: Just noticed looks like I'm writing a Cthulhu module!
Next Chapter; The Waters; they are dark and they are deep.
Now If I could only think up the stuff in between the chapters....... :)

StevenP
February 1st, 2020, 19:58
[QUOTE=Willot;474387]I think the FG software decides on the order of things. No matter when your where you types it the window reorders it. Its a bit of a bug bear, when I'm putting stuff in I have to prefix it;

001.001_Introduction,
001.002_Background,

You do see this type of thing in other modules

EDIT: Just noticed looks like I'm writing a Cthulhu module!
Next Chapter; The Waters; they are dark and they are deep.
Now If I could only think up the stuff in between the chapters....... :)[/QUO

Yea it's not a super big deal, just thought to ask.

Trenloe
February 1st, 2020, 22:57
I specifically put code in the PFRPG2 library to display the "Reference Manual" link at the top of the list. The Show Must Go On has REFERENCE MANUAL and this doesn’t match, so it’s put in the default alphabetical order. I’ll mention it to the DLC dev.

Trenloe
February 1st, 2020, 23:00
I think the FG software decides on the order of things. No matter when your where you types it the window reorders it. Its a bit of a bug bear, when I'm putting stuff in I have to prefix it;

001.001_Introduction,
001.002_Background,

You have to order by something - alphabetical order is the best compromise. Ordering by when an entry was created would mean that you couldn’t easily go back and insert a section between two previously created entries. Alphabetical is pretty standard for things like this and everyone understands it.

Willot
February 2nd, 2020, 03:19
You have to order by something - alphabetical order is the best compromise. Ordering by when an entry was created would mean that you couldn’t easily go back and insert a section between two previously created entries. Alphabetical is pretty standard for things like this and everyone understands it.

If I was creating my own, Yeah Id certainly wouldn't put the numbers in until the end when I was ordering it
As I usually convert old adventures and stuff Im usually pretty safe using the numbers.

When I have had to insert something I would just make it 001.002a_Special Background

But not too much of a problem usually

yarnevk
February 4th, 2020, 04:32
AoA2 Cult of Cinders 2.02.09. Huntergate Way Station [Severe 5]

The Vision of Dahak hazard Breath Weapon should be DC 26 basic Reflex save for half

sciencephile
February 4th, 2020, 05:55
AoA2 Cult of Cinders 2.02.09. Huntergate Way Station [Severe 5]

The Vision of Dahak hazard Breath Weapon should be DC 26 basic Reflex save for half

This has been fixed and turned in for upcoming release. Thanks.

yarnevk
February 5th, 2020, 04:14
Age of Ashes Cult of Cinders 2.02.13 Tainted Gold
sidebar has a link to the rules website for Arsenic rather than the in-game link to Arsenic in the CRB or Hellknight Hill

sciencephile
February 5th, 2020, 05:06
Age of Ashes Cult of Cinders 2.02.13 Tainted Gold
sidebar has a link to the rules website for Arsenic rather than the in-game link to Arsenic in the CRB or Hellknight Hill

That was done by design. At the time of this module's creation the core rulebook was still new and being developed/modified. As for linking back to another module, that wouldn't be done because it is possible for someone to purchase this module without purchasing Hellknight Hill. That would leave the GM with a nonfunctional link.

It is totally reasonable to move the link to the core rulebook since it is required for play. I will add it to the list for the next time I edit this module.
Thanks,
Danny

Dr0W
February 8th, 2020, 15:25
Extinction Curse Player's Guide, the Aerialist Background has the Trained Skill and Skill Feat swapped.

sciencephile
February 8th, 2020, 23:02
Extinction Curse Player's Guide, the Aerialist Background has the Trained Skill and Skill Feat swapped.

Thanks for reporting. This has been fixed and should be corrected upon next release.

Xillion
February 12th, 2020, 04:38
Age of Ashes Adventure Path: Cult of Cinders

The Grippli Greenspeaker has the level 3 spell Animal Vision on its character sheet when it should instead have Animal Form.

Thank you.

UltimateGM
February 17th, 2020, 23:36
In Fires of the Haunted City
Encounter 3.07.02.02. Encounter: Hidden Forge Hallway
Creature Thea. In her attack Rapier it reads Rapier+24 when it should read Rapier +24 with a space. This will allow the attack to calculate properly.

Edit: there are also other instances of thea few encounters later in the workshop that needs the same update. Not currently at my computer so I can't link it.

sciencephile
February 19th, 2020, 16:37
Age of Ashes Adventure Path: Cult of Cinders

The Grippli Greenspeaker has the level 3 spell Animal Vision on its character sheet when it should instead have Animal Form.

Thank you.

Gotcha. Thanks for reporting. It has been fixed and turned in for update.

sciencephile
February 19th, 2020, 16:38
In Fires of the Haunted City
Encounter 3.07.02.02. Encounter: Hidden Forge Hallway
Creature Thea. In her attack Rapier it reads Rapier+24 when it should read Rapier +24 with a space. This will allow the attack to calculate properly.

Edit: there are also other instances of thea few encounters later in the workshop that needs the same update. Not currently at my computer so I can't link it.

Thank you for reporting. Yes, both Thea and the Scarlet Triad Agent had the same issue. Both were fixed and the module has been turned in for the upcoming update.

UltimateGM
February 24th, 2020, 03:25
In Fires of Haunted City
Encounter: 4.05.02 Encounter: The Haunted Halls, Grand Hall
When adding Saggorak Poltergeists to the combat tracker using the arrow in the Encounter window I receive the following error.
" Script Error: [string" scripts/manager_combat2.lua"]:583: attempt to perform arithmetic on local "nExceptEnd' (a nil value)

sciencephile
February 24th, 2020, 18:45
In Fires of Haunted City
Encounter: 4.05.02 Encounter: The Haunted Halls, Grand Hall
When adding Saggorak Poltergeists to the combat tracker using the arrow in the Encounter window I receive the following error.
" Script Error: [string" scripts/manager_combat2.lua"]:583: attempt to perform arithmetic on local "nExceptEnd' (a nil value)

Good morning, thanks for the catch. I have fixed this and checked it in for future update.

If you need to use this before the update, you can fix manually by doing the following:

1. Edit the NPC record for the Saggorak Poltergeist.
2. Add an end parenthesis at the end of the resistances field (image included)
3. When you add the creatures from the encounter after you fix the parenthesis issue, the scripting problem should no longer happen.

UltimateGM
February 24th, 2020, 19:52
Thank you! That worked, I was panicking on tonights game.

Tel Arin
March 3rd, 2020, 11:16
Extinction Curse: AP1 Player's Resource & Adventure The show Must Go On:

Circus Weapons Table:
The Throwing Knife damage appears as "piercing" and the damage type is empty.

sciencephile
March 3rd, 2020, 16:33
Extinction Curse: AP1 Player's Resource & Adventure The show Must Go On:

Circus Weapons Table:
The Throwing Knife damage appears as "piercing" and the damage type is empty.

Thanks for reporting. It is likely that this might be replicated in the Player's Resource module for this, as well. I will look into it and fix today but due to production update scheduling, you likely won't see the fix until next Tuesday. In the meantime, you may need to manually update the record once it is dropped into a player's sheet or treasure parcel.

UltimateGM
April 7th, 2020, 02:29
Book: In Age of Ashes: Against the Scarlet Triad
Story entry: 3.06.05.05 Loot the Vaults
Issue: There is no treasure parcel present for either vault
Fix: The first vault should have Nethysian Bulwark, a broad crystal bowl inlaid with faience designs of ibises (worth 300 gp), and an onyx-and-marble statue of Nethys (worth 200 gp). In addition, the PCs also find a ledger detailing many Scarlet Triad transactions.

Second Vault: belt of regeneration, as well as an alabasterand-silver amphoriskos perfume bottle within which is bound the djinni vizier Palqari the Wise.

sciencephile
April 7th, 2020, 03:32
Thanks for the report UltimateGM. I'll fix this and get it into test soon (I'll update this when I do so). It should effect for the live system a week from Tomorrow.

UPDATE:

The reported issue has been fixed and will be pushed to TEST. It will go live on the 4/14 production update.

MaxAstro
April 8th, 2020, 16:45
Much like the jungle drakes in Cult of Cinders were, the flame drakes in Tomorrow Must Burn seem to be missing their Speed entry; one of their special movement abilities displays there instead.

sciencephile
April 8th, 2020, 18:56
Hi MaxAstro,

Thanks for reporting the issue - was a parsing problem. It has been fixed and will be pushed to the test server soon. It should go live next Tuesday.

bmokofisi
April 8th, 2020, 20:11
I'm bumping this cause I didn't see a response, and when last I checked, both the golem listed below and the one in Tomorrow Must Burn were both immune to weapons with "magic" in the damage type. I didn't see any topics discussed on this except Trenloe's explanation of magic(al) traits and damage types. Sorry if I missed it.

Cult of Cinders
Clay Golem Immunity to Magic
Chapter 4 C2. Magical weapons hitting the golem do 0 damage regardless of amount, however, nonmagical weapons correctly do damage after the 10 physical resistance is applied. I'm assuming this is because of the IMMUNITY: magic coding, since magic weapons have the "magic" damage type. I had to manually add correct damage as we went along. I'm not sure there is a fix except to remove the immunity to magic or somehow tell the system its all magic except weapons?

MaxAstro
April 8th, 2020, 22:01
Oh yeah, I had that same problem.

sciencephile
April 8th, 2020, 22:42
Sorry, I did miss your original post, bmokofisi. Welcome and thanks for the report. I don't know if this is something I can fix in the module or if it has to be fixed in the ruleset. I am in communications with the ruleset developer regarding this. One of us will post an update shortly.

Trenloe
April 9th, 2020, 13:49
I'm bumping this cause I didn't see a response, and when last I checked, both the golem listed below and the one in Tomorrow Must Burn were both immune to weapons with "magic" in the damage type. I didn't see any topics discussed on this except Trenloe's explanation of magic(al) traits and damage types. Sorry if I missed it.
As mentioned when I discussed the issue you reference - this is a ruleset issue and will be addressed in a future release.

TheSs7SsN
April 10th, 2020, 00:33
Issue: The 62x62 grid doesn't align well with Map: Hallod's Hideout, 60x60 adheres far better.
Object: Map: Hallod's Hideout
Fix: Set to a 60x60 grid

sciencephile
April 10th, 2020, 01:59
Hi TheSs7SsN,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. I agree with you on the grid size. I have updated it and turned it in. It will be updated on the next Tuesday update.

Thanks,
Danny

MaxAstro
April 13th, 2020, 04:25
I don't know if this is an issue for the clay golem in book 2 as well, but the stone golem in book 3 has an issue with the "vulnerable to cold spells" ability in the spells tab. Specifically, the 5d10 damage is set to be spell damage, which results in the golem being immune to its own vulnerability.

Kinda hilarious; the golem has evolved! Now nothing can stop it! :P

GunWar
May 7th, 2020, 23:27
[MODERATOR: moved to generic DLC bug reporting thread.]

Hello,

I have a question about copy special ability from one NPC to another. In The Fall of Plaguestone we have simple alchemist with bombs added, but special NPC doesn't have those.

Thanks for help :)

joelevan
May 26th, 2020, 07:01
I am using Unity Ultimate Mac with Pathfinder 2 RPG - Pathfinder Society Scenario #1-00: Origin of the Open Road. The pictures are not showing. Other modules do not seem to have this issue.

Trenloe
May 26th, 2020, 07:53
I am using Unity Ultimate Mac with Pathfinder 2 RPG - Pathfinder Society Scenario #1-00: Origin of the Open Road. The pictures are not showing. Other modules do not seem to have this issue.

Thanks for reporting.

This is a known issue. Hopefully fixed soon. More info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?58285-PFS2-1-03-Escaping-the-Grave-Module-all-images-map-broken&p=512635&viewfull=1#post512635

joelevan
May 30th, 2020, 19:09
@sciencephile - Not a bug so much as a suggestion on Plaguestone. A.04.02 Confronting the Ghost offers up the possibility of +1 Longsword as a reward. It would be very convenient if it was listed as an item that could be dragged and dropped into the player's inventory. 36277

sciencephile
May 30th, 2020, 19:42
Hi joelevan,

Thanks for bringing this suggestion up. I agree, it's a nice touch. I have made the modification and have checked the code back in for future update. While it may be in the test system within the next couple of days or so, I believe the window for this Tuesday's production update has passed. Therefore, it will make it into the production environment on Tuesday, June 9th.

-Danny

StevenP
June 3rd, 2020, 02:31
I purchased Pathfinder RPG 2 - Society Scenario #1-15: The Blooming Catastrophe, but when I go to load the module in either Classic or Unity it isn't listed. I've done the updates and the new Extincrjon curse part 5 shows up but not the PFS module.

hawkwind
June 3rd, 2020, 08:15
Its not shown up in my vault so its definitely an issue. i will report in to support

Cinders
June 3rd, 2020, 14:09
So in Age of Ashes AP 4, in the crystal tunnels the 4 lifeleech crystal patches are 10-foot square patches, but in the FG module they're represented by 5-foot hazard tokens.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/675293511469498388/717720084717764718/unknown.png
I think a mistake was made because the map in the book is represented as 1 square being 10 feet, and someone missed that.
https://i.imgur.com/Md0KL6X.jpg

sciencephile
June 3rd, 2020, 16:19
Hi Cinders, thank you for reporting.

Hazard tokens in all modules are 5-foot tokens and are not meant to represent the exact size of the hazard. Some hazards can be as large as 30 feet or more. Creatures have a size to them that controls how large their tokens are. Hazards do not have a size like creatures do and thus are only really represented by a simple hazard token to mark a general area. The specific shape (and with some hazards, the size itself) of a hazard is a judgement of the GM. The hazard tokens are only placed on the map to show the general area as a starting guide. They should not be taken as a literal shape for the hazard the same way a creature's token represents its size. They can even be moved to anywhere in the chamber as the original content did not specify exactly where in the chamber the hazards are.

I hope this makes sense and thanks again for reporting.
-Danny

lokiare
June 4th, 2020, 19:21
I purchased Pathfinder RPG 2 - Society Scenario #1-15: The Blooming Catastrophe, but when I go to load the module in either Classic or Unity it isn't listed. I've done the updates and the new Extincrjon curse part 5 shows up but not the PFS module.

This should be fixed now. It should show up the next time you run an update.

Cinders
June 4th, 2020, 19:31
The Carnivorous Crystals from Age of Ashes AP 4 have incorrect effects applied to them (I'm playing on FGU).
https://i.imgur.com/Kvbs3L5.png
This is their book version:
https://i.imgur.com/0ZYUMFw.png
They're not supposed to have Immunity to Sonic, Bludgeoning, and only immune to critical hits that aren't bludgeoning/Sonic. They're also supposed to have immunity to the unconscious condition, but I'd guess that that isn't coded into effects yet.

Trenloe
June 4th, 2020, 19:46
The Carnivorous Crystals from Age of Ashes AP 4 have incorrect effects applied to them (I'm playing on FGU).
https://i.imgur.com/Kvbs3L5.png
This is their book version:
https://i.imgur.com/0ZYUMFw.png
They're not supposed to have Immunity to Sonic, Bludgeoning, and only immune to critical hits that aren't bludgeoning/Sonic. They're also supposed to have immunity to the unconscious condition, but I'd guess that that isn't coded into effects yet.
Thanks for reporting.

This is within the NPC parsing of the PFRPG2 ruleset itself.

Unconscious wasn't in the allowed immunity list. That will be fixed in the next release (release 17).

"except" coding is not implemented yet for immunities. I've logged this as RS2.095.

Orlok
June 6th, 2020, 00:37
Pathfinder AP 153 - Extinction Curse - Life's Long Shadows
Shoony Heritages and Ancestry Feats are missing from the module
The Ancestry, when chosen, describes the Heritages, but they are not coded and the benefits must be manually entered. The Feats are entirely absent.

There is a feat that was missing in the AP's Players Guide. Can this be added to the downloadable version?
Details here https://paizo.com/community/blog/v5748dyo6sh2k

sciencephile
June 6th, 2020, 01:59
The Ancestry, when chosen, describes the Heritages, but they are not coded and the benefits must be manually entered. The Feats are entirely absent.

There is a feat that was missing in the AP's Players Guide. Can this be added to the downloadable version?
Details here https://paizo.com/community/blog/v5748dyo6sh2k

Hi Orlok. Welcome to the forum and thanks for the report. I could not replicate the issue within the normal module. Were you talking about the player's resource file for that AP?

If you were, that file has been updated (previously reported) and will be updated on the LIVE system this Tuesday.
If you were trying to use the non-Player's Resource version (the actual module), then you might try updating your Fantasy Grounds. The Pathfinder 2 ruleset just went through a functionality update this last Tuesday.

As far as the Player's Guide, thanks for the heads up. I have added the new feat to it and have checked it in. You should see the fix after this Tuesday's LIVE update.

Thanks,
Danny

Orlok
June 6th, 2020, 02:27
Thank you. I updated all my files this morning.

I was trying in the Player module. It works in the GM's full version of the module, but I found a different related bug there.

I created a character and could choose the Ancestry and Heritage, but when I clicked on the Ancestry Feat button next to Quick Feat Filters, it puts "Shoony" in the filter, but no options are shown. Changing the filter to "(Empty)" shows the Shoony feats.

sciencephile
June 6th, 2020, 02:44
Yes, I see. Thank you. The "By Trait" button works but not the dropdown filter itself. I cannot see an issue on the module side that would cause this. I will contact the ruleset developer, Trenloe, to see if he has any ideas.

sciencephile
June 6th, 2020, 02:56
That being said, the dropdown menus are not primarily meant to be typed in, I believe. The available values are shown in the drop down when you click the down arrow of that dropdown box. The fact that Shoony doesn't come up as an available trait is the issue. I have sent the ruleset developer a note asking about this to see if this is a known issue with the ruleset or if I am overlooking something with this module.

Trenloe
June 6th, 2020, 07:44
Thanks for reporting.

The "traits" filter is hard coded in the ruleset. Shoony will be added to the next release.

kaernunnos
June 6th, 2020, 09:52
Thanks for reporting.

The "traits" filter is hard coded in the ruleset. Shoony will be added to the next release.

Would it be possible to preemptively add the APG ancestry/heritage traits for those who will manually input the info while the APG module is being worked on?

Trenloe
June 6th, 2020, 10:07
Would it be possible to preemptively add the APG ancestry/heritage traits for those who will manually input the info while the APG module is being worked on?
The four classes were added for the APG playtest and so are there already.

I'll add others into the ruleset as the APG is developed.

I've also been emailing with @sciencephile this morning about making this a little bit more intelligent. However, it'll never cover all possibilities on the fly (without hard-coding them) as there's just too many possible combinations of traits that may be applied to a filter, or may not be. Class and ancestry name, yes - but some heritages don't apply, but others do. So, the relevant APG heritage traits will probably only appear in the ruleset close to release of the APG itself. If you really need them, then you can look at creating a simple extension - like this one: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?55026-Help-creating-Ancestry-in-Unity&p=486830&viewfull=1#post486830

hawkwind
June 18th, 2020, 12:45
Age of ashes part three
two stat block errors
the first for scarlet triad bruiser the great club should be 1d8+11 not 1d8+1 (the printed book contains the same error)
the weaknesses/ resistances for the Raja Rakshasa have parsed wrong they are currently
weaknessess:"good 10, Resistances physical 10 (except piercing) "and blank for resistances instead of Resistances physical 10 (except piercing); Weaknesses good 10

sciencephile
June 18th, 2020, 15:46
Hi hawkwind.

Thanks for reporting. It has been fixed and is checked in. It is in the TEST system and is scheduled to go out into the LIVE system during this Tuesday's update.

MaxAstro
June 22nd, 2020, 17:35
Age of Ages Part Four
On the map "Hall of Devouring Giants", encounter B5 is not pinned to the map - the room it belongs in is empty.

sciencephile
June 22nd, 2020, 21:07
Hi MaxAstro,

Thanks for reporting the issue.

I have fixed the issue with the missing story pin and it is in the TEST system. Unfortunately, it is too late for it to be in tomorrow's LIVE update but it will be in the following Tuesday update (6/30/2020).

-Danny

Weissrolf
July 1st, 2020, 22:45
Hello.

We encountered some oddities while playing the Age of Ashes (1) and Plaguestone modules.

The most unnerving one with both modules is that the grid on player maps often does not fit the original grid as found in both the GM maps and PDF files. Sometimes grid squares are just shifted, sometimes their size does not even fit.

In Age of Ashes (1) we also noticed that all mundane armor of encounters are set as unidentified. Stuff like simple leather armor and the like.

adamdane
July 5th, 2020, 07:12
Hello.

We encountered some oddities while playing the Age of Ashes (1) and Plaguestone modules.

The most unnerving one with both modules is that the grid on player maps often does not fit the original grid as found in both the GM maps and PDF files. Sometimes grid squares are just shifted, sometimes their size does not even fit.

In Age of Ashes (1) we also noticed that all mundane armor of encounters are set as unidentified. Stuff like simple leather armor and the like.

I couldn't figure out a grid size that worked right and I don't know if this is a known issue since it's from such an earlier module, but Map: Citadel Altaerein in Age of Ashes 1 doesn't seem align-able wholly. I'm content to tweak it during exploration from one side to the other; I just wanted to report that awkwardness.

dsaraujo
July 6th, 2020, 16:28
Summary: Pathfinder Society Scenario 1-02 The Mosquito Witch shows squares instead of correct characters in Story and Bestiary entries in Unity. It does not happens on classic. It seems to happen on single quotes, double quotes and apostrophes.

Ruleset(s): Pathfinder 2E

New Campaign / FGC Migrated Campaign: New and Migrated (Module issue)

Operating System / Language Setting: Windows 10 Home / English

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Create new campaign in FGU in PFRPG2
2. Load module Pathfinder Society Scenario 1-02 The Mosquito Witch module.
3. Click on Story.
4. Click on Entry 001.0004 The Mosquito Witch
5. Examples of bad text:

Ever since a rash of unsubstantiated sightings from 4662–4664 AR
dubbed the “Mosquito Witch” have
greatly improved the locals’ livelihoods.

All bolded characters are shown as unsupported characters (squares).

Weissrolf
July 11th, 2020, 09:41
The AoA AP1 includes several low-grade silver weapons as treasures. The dagger and longsword are marked as being level 10 instead of level 2, but still named "low-grade". The AP PDF is ambiguous there, because it only names them "silver dagger" and "silver longsword" without mentioning low-grade. Because of the low level of the group it is quite obvious that these should be low-grade, though. So their levels in the DLC should reflect that.

sciencephile
July 12th, 2020, 04:09
Hi Weissrolf and adamdane,

I fixed the issue with the low-grade silver weapons and the mundane items not being identified.

I also tweaked some of the maps to make them align better with original PDF grid lines.

Unfortunately, it is too late in the development cycle for the update to come out this Tuesday. These changes will be pushed to the LIVE system during the 7/21 Tuesday update.

Weissrolf
July 12th, 2020, 08:45
Thanks Scienephile, Paizo maps don't always seem to align so well to the (assumingly) symmetric grid of FG. Their PDF maps with grid are stretched and the squares unsymmetrical, which can make printing a bit of a hassle. But I hoped that you FG people would get unstretched ones.

We will play again tomorrow, but I got used to realigning the grid after my players complained that some grids forced them to squeeze slightly (difficult terrain) in places with enough space on the map and better original grid alignment. That being said, some maps like "Altaerein Vaults" are completely off when you open them for the first time.

We also decided to allow half-squares where is makes sense, like a hallway 10 inches wide, where both squares/walls are occupied by obtruding furniture. Two people side-by-side need to squeeze slightly (aka difficult terrain), but one can just walk in the middle unimpeded (aka on the grid line).

https://i.imgur.com/0U7Qr5X.png

Could you please leave mundane armor "identified" in future installments instead of unidentified? We get way too many: "There are still unidentified items on the party sheet" (from a player's view), just to find out that these are just mundane "studded leather" armors.

Weissrolf
July 12th, 2020, 12:24
--double post--

sciencephile
July 12th, 2020, 16:25
Mundane items are normally left identified. The problem listed was likely due to accidental change when trying to set the magic items as unidentified. I vaguely remember doing a global find/replace and had wondered if it went too far but I was working on several projects and couldn't pinpoint the problem (or even be sure that I made the mistake at the time - it was just a hunch). I guess it has been found. As it was out of error instead of the norm, the other adventures *should* be okay. I think that was a one-time boo-boo.

Weissrolf
July 12th, 2020, 16:40
Ok, good to know. I noticed that Plaguestone was not affected, but only just bought AP2 and AP3 and did not check them yet.

Willot
July 12th, 2020, 22:47
I vaguely remember doing a global find/replace and had wondered if it went too far

Sciencephile, "And with that global find/replace a lot of time is saved and with no future consequences."
Small boy, "But...."
Sciencephile shakes fist at boy, "NO CONSEQUENCES!!!!"

sciencephile
July 12th, 2020, 23:07
Sciencephile, "And with that global find/replace a lot of time is saved and with no future consequences."
Small boy, "But...."
Sciencephile shakes fist at boy, "NO CONSEQUENCES!!!!"

Haha... cute. :)

I have developed 51 products in the last year (about 1 per week each on average) so it was bound to happen sooner or later. I still think my work is fairly good and consistent. I will make mistakes, no doubt. I do have the bad habit of trying to do bug fixes to one product in the middle of developing another. It helps you guys not wait too long for a fix. However, multitasking is hard in these cases, especially when you have 8 or 9 xml files open at once.

I think it was shortly after this that I started using the method of find/replace where I approve the change at each step. Takes a little longer but is safer.

hawkwind
July 13th, 2020, 11:03
Summary: Pathfinder Society Scenario 1-02 The Mosquito Witch shows squares instead of correct characters in Story and Bestiary entries in Unity. It does not happens on classic. It seems to happen on single quotes, double quotes and apostrophes.

Ruleset(s): Pathfinder 2E

New Campaign / FGC Migrated Campaign: New and Migrated (Module issue)

Operating System / Language Setting: Windows 10 Home / English

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Create new campaign in FGU in PFRPG2
2. Load module Pathfinder Society Scenario 1-02 The Mosquito Witch module.
3. Click on Story.
4. Click on Entry 001.0004 The Mosquito Witch
5. Examples of bad text:

Ever since a rash of unsubstantiated sightings from 4662–4664 AR
dubbed the “Mosquito Witch” have
greatly improved the locals’ livelihoods.

All bolded characters are shown as unsupported characters (squares).

thanks for drawing this to my attention, Unity doesn't recognise non standard characters used by the Windows 1252 set in the 127-159 range it appears. I develop everything in Classic which doesn't have this issue. I will update the module so it looks ok in Unity

sciencephile
July 13th, 2020, 15:50
Hey hawkwind,

I think this should be handled on the FG Unity system end. While it's great you are fixing this, I do believe that this problem will exist in hundreds of existing products. I'll go ahead and report on the FG Unity thread, just in case the dev team doesn't already know about this.

-Danny

EDIT:

Looks like it has already been asked. At this time there is no fix as .NET doesn't use the character set that holds these characters. Moonwizard mentioned fixing it if a fix does ever present itself but for now, I guess the only solution is to manually fix every module by hand and there are hundreds of them. The problem is that those characters come directly out of the content provided by the original publishers, such as Wizards of the Coast, Paizo, etc. Microsoft has once again figured out a way to screw the world and make things harder, not easier, due to their lack of support within .NET. Thanks, Microsoft.

hawkwind
July 13th, 2020, 21:56
i updated three modules in including the one i was submitting, Smiteworks have known about this issue for a while https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?54871-Font-Character-issues-in-FGU

edit..Smiteworks have updated half a dozen PFS adventures for me

MaxAstro
July 20th, 2020, 02:39
Age of Ashes Book 4:

The "kin warding" and "bloodbane" runes seem to be missing from the player materials. I also can't find (in either module) the map of Kovlar that's on the inner front cover of the book.

sciencephile
July 20th, 2020, 04:14
You might be having an issue locally with your Fantasy Grounds...

The two runes are under "Clan Dagger Runes". The map is not in the player's resource because it is considered a GM controlled image (GMs may not want to share this outside of what they control). It is in the main adventure file as "Map: Kovlar (No Legend)" and "Map: Kovlar (With Legend)"

MaxAstro
July 20th, 2020, 07:04
None of that is showing up for me... Here's a picture - you can see I have the GM module loaded, but these two searches aren't coming up with anything.
I tried unloading and reloading the GM module and it didn't do anything.

Trenloe
July 20th, 2020, 08:43
The maps have a typo - Kolvar instead of Kovlar.

The runes are available under the Library entry for the product, but are not showing up as "Runes" in the main campaign items list.

sciencephile
July 20th, 2020, 17:15
Thanks Trenloe for the clarification.

Also, thanks MaxAstro for the screenshot. That helped pinpoint the specific issue.

The issues have been fixed and should be in the LIVE environment a week from tomorrow.

sciencephile
July 20th, 2020, 17:22
Folks, just a friendly reminder when reporting issues ... the more information you can provide and the more specific information, the better. Screenshots also help. When we try to interpret generic reporting statements, we are kinda fishing in the dark and may not be able to understand what the issue truly is for you. So ... please provide as much specific information as you can when reporting issues (and provide screenshots when possible). This will help us help you :)

Thanks.

Komm Suesser Tod
August 3rd, 2020, 04:00
This is an issue in both book 3 of Age of Ashes and the core rules, but in book three, Scarlet Triad Poisoners are listed as having expanded alchemist labs, not expanded alchemists tools, as per the AP itself, and the core rules doesn't have the expanded alchemist tools in them at all, just regular tools and expanded alcehmist labs.

sciencephile
August 3rd, 2020, 05:57
Hi Komm Suesser Tod,

Thanks for reporting, however these were intentional. Paizo came out with an errata that specified to change "Expanded Alchemist's Tools" to "Expanded Alchemist's Lab". You are likely looking at the original AP and core rules that were published before Paizo published the errata.

-Danny

revanmaster
August 7th, 2020, 12:52
Nvm, ignore this found a better post to post in.

Darkrite
August 10th, 2020, 11:36
Hello,

In Fall of Plaguestone, the Alchemical Crossbow should have a range of 30 feet. It's showing 120 which is a normal crossbow range.

I fixed it in mine, but wanted to let you know.

Thanks

sciencephile
August 10th, 2020, 16:40
Thanks Darkrite for reporting and welcome to the forums.

I have fixed the module and the corrected version will be in the LIVE environment a week from tomorrow.

-Danny

Farnaby
August 26th, 2020, 13:17
Name: The Slithering
Issue: LOS - 2 secret doors are normal doors.
Impacted: Khalibi Caravan House Map (Player)
Fix: Change Map to extend wall and change LOS Door to secret door
Screenshot added module map and of my take on the map

sciencephile
August 26th, 2020, 17:54
Noted. I will fix and get it out in next Tuesday's update.

UPDATE:
This issue has been fixed and checked in. You should see it in the TEST environment soon and it will be in the LIVE environment on the next Tuesday update (8/1).

Farnaby
August 27th, 2020, 09:02
Hmmm, how do I access the TEST environment?

Trenloe
August 27th, 2020, 10:29
Hmmm, how do I access the TEST environment?
Test Mode can be accessed by selecting the Settings button from the Fantasy Grounds launch screen, changing the mode setting in the Settings dialog, and then selecting Update button to update the files to the test version. For FGU it is in the advanced tab of he settings window.

Farnaby
August 27th, 2020, 11:45
aaah, thank you.

Farnaby
August 28th, 2020, 07:26
Noted. I will fix and get it out in next Tuesday's update.

UPDATE:
This issue has been fixed and checked in. You should see it in the TEST environment soon and it will be in the LIVE environment on the next Tuesday update (8/1).

TEST map looks good. Thanks.

stoopski
August 28th, 2020, 21:16
Hi,
I'm running Age of Ashes #2 Cult of Cinders and now monster spell effects (damage) always resolve to full damage whether PC successfully save or not.38890
Please see attached screenshot showing the PC suceeding at Reflex save and receiving full damage.

Thanks,

sciencephile
August 29th, 2020, 00:22
Hi stoopski,

Thanks for reporting and welcome to the forums.

This is likely due to the fact that the "save for half" is not set. I've fixed but it won't make its way into the LIVE environment until Tuesday, 9/8.

In the meantime, if you click on the magnifying glass symbol next to the spell, then again next to the save box, you should be able to make sure that there is "Ref" set for the save and that the "Damage on Save" is set for "Half on Success". Doing that while in your campaign will fix it, should you need it before 9/8.

stoopski
August 29th, 2020, 04:47
Correct; save for half is not set, I'll keep an eye out before dishing out damage to my players :)
Thanks !

adamdane
September 14th, 2020, 17:44
Age of Ashes 1: Hellknight Hill

Looks like there are some typos in Ralldar's skill blocks, making them unrollable (extra spaces between the + and the modifier). Also, this is a named NPC so not sure why a generic monster name is being applied to the token/creature index.

https://i.imgur.com/XEMFrH5.png

sciencephile
September 14th, 2020, 17:57
Hi adamdane,

Welcome to the forums and thanks for the heads up. I will look into this.

sciencephile
September 15th, 2020, 06:35
The issue with Hellknight Hill in regards to Ralldar has been fixed and checked in. It should be in the TEST environment tomorrow and in the LIVE system after next Tuesday's update (week from tomorrow).

Weissrolf
September 17th, 2020, 09:48
Is it correct that there are no backgrounds for new characters to chose from in Agents of Edgewatch? The Player's Resource includes feats and items only.

Are the players supposed to load the Player's Resource only and the GM loads both? The latter leads to double entries for the GM.

I also wonder why an items like the "Healer's Toolkit - expanded" is part of the AP when it is already part of the CRB?

MaxAstro
September 17th, 2020, 15:45
Oh, I think I can answer those.

The Backgrounds are part of the Player's Guide, which I don't believe is out yet.

And all items that appear in an AP are duplicated in the AP for a variety of reasons - so that links to them work, and so that you could run the AP without the core rules module (or whatever other module those items appear in), for example.

Maybe a little less important with the core rules (but still good drill) but imagine how frustrating it would be if an AP included an APG item and you didn't know that you needed to buy the APG module just to run the AP?

ShadeRaven
September 18th, 2020, 03:10
I'll look into ways to set up the Player's Resource such that it doesn't create duplicate entries for GMs who also have the full module open.

My intent with the each AP is that they could be run, individually, without having to open and/or own all the resources. So rather than have it reference CRB items or Bestiary items, they are included with the AP. Furthermore, the AP typically has more details with these items than which comes with the other release as well as often needing non-identified names as many are found rather than bought.

Hope that helps explain my thinking in the matter.

Weissrolf
September 18th, 2020, 09:14
Thanks for the explanations.

adamdane
September 21st, 2020, 03:08
Found new issues in this week's session.

Map: Goblinblood Caves

The grid on the eastern side of the map isn't aligned with the on-map grid, and there is no door between D7 and D8 (the door is a creature, yes, but there should be Visual Blocking Layer)

adamdane
September 21st, 2020, 03:09
[deleted]

sciencephile
September 21st, 2020, 18:25
Found new issues in this week's session.

Map: Goblinblood Caves

The grid on the eastern side of the map isn't aligned with the on-map grid, and there is no door between D7 and D8 (the door is a creature, yes, but there should be Visual Blocking Layer)

Thanks adamdane. The door issue was a good catch as the map provided from the publisher had no doors on it and this was strictly spoken about in the description. I added the door occluders. It will look a little weird as there was no door picture there but GMs can always tell the truth - the publisher forgot to draw a door there.

The original map was pretty badly our of perspective. The boxes provided were nowhere near square, which was causing the issue with the eastern part of the grid. I did run the image through an image manipulation software and fixed it.

These changes should be in the TEST system after tomorrow and in the LIVE environment after the Tuesday, September 29th Fantasy Grounds update.

Weissrolf
September 23rd, 2020, 08:59
What is it with Paizo maps that they keep messing with their grid not being square across the map? My assumption always was that when they squeeze their original high res map on the PDF/printed page they change the ratios, but I would expect FG to get the uncompressed original instead?

sciencephile
September 23rd, 2020, 16:39
What is it with Paizo maps that they keep messing with their grid not being square across the map? My assumption always was that when they squeeze their original high res map on the PDF/printed page they change the ratios, but I would expect FG to get the uncompressed original instead?

Unfortunately that isn't always the case of getting perfect digital copies. Not much we can do except roll with it. Part of it was my fault because I had the tool and while I knew it could stretch the map to make grid lines fit better, I had always assumed in the past that the grids had to be square for the tool to work. I have fixed plenty of maps where the grids were square, just not uniformly created throughout. I never knew before the other day that I could take a map where the grids were 50 px wide and 56 px in height and the tool would stretch the entire map to make them all square. Pretty slick. I guess I just wish I had known this sooner - I would have fixed that map long ago.

Oh well ... I know now :)

MaxAstro
September 23rd, 2020, 20:04
I used to use MapTool to run games, and fighting with the Paizo maps not having square grids has been a thing for basically the entire time I was using MapTool.

Really glad you guys are fighting that fight so I don't have to. ~salutes~

Darkrite
September 29th, 2020, 20:06
In The Slithering, the Wood Golem's "Antimagic Harmed by Fire" ability should be untyped not "fire" and the Spell Dmg? is checked as "yes" which is preventing it from taking its own effect's damage.

sciencephile
September 29th, 2020, 23:08
In The Slithering, the Wood Golem's "Antimagic Harmed by Fire" ability should be untyped not "fire" and the Spell Dmg? is checked as "yes" which is preventing it from taking its own effect's damage.

It's been fixed and turned in for the next LIVE update (10/6/2020). It should be in the TEST environment tomorrow.

MaxAstro
September 30th, 2020, 17:08
I should mention that golem vulnerabilities being marked as spell damage and thus blocked by the golem's immunity has been an issue for every golem I have yet run, whether in Age of Ashes or the Slithering; I believe even the base Bestiary golems have the same issue.

A related issue is that golems are marked as being immune to "magic" in addition to "spells", which causes magic weapons to not harm them.

Trenloe
September 30th, 2020, 17:21
I should mention that golem vulnerabilities being marked as spell damage and thus blocked by the golem's immunity has been an issue for every golem I have yet run, whether in Age of Ashes or the Slithering; I believe even the base Bestiary golems have the same issue.

A related issue is that golems are marked as being immune to "magic" in addition to "spells", which causes magic weapons to not harm them.
Golems are a difficult exception to the normal rules. I don't know if there'll ever be a fully automated solution for them...

Rhuarc
October 22nd, 2020, 21:29
Quick question: I wasn't able to find any of the new items listed in the adventure toolbox in Fantasy Grounds for this module. Was this an oversight or is this the general approach of converting adventures to FG? Thanks.

Trenloe
October 23rd, 2020, 12:21
Moved to the DLC reporting thread.

Quick question: I wasn't able to find any of the new items listed in the adventure toolbox in Fantasy Grounds for this module. Was this an oversight or is this the general approach of converting adventures to FG? Thanks.
The items are available in links in the library - Alchecmical/Magic Items in the main adventure module, or New Items in the Player Resource module. They aren't available via the campaign items menu in the sidebar.

Rhuarc
October 23rd, 2020, 16:51
Found them, thanks for the quick reply!

hawkwind
October 30th, 2020, 11:24
age of ashes book 4 problem with a npc stat block, the Stat block mentions "Spell defection" as a immunity which it isn't also the parser in the ruleset interprets this as immunity to all spells, the screen shot demonstrates both points

adamdane
November 1st, 2020, 23:01
Age of Ashes
Book 2: Cult of Cinders

There doesn't appear to be any encounter listing for the Cinderclaw Patrols mentioned on page 28.

sciencephile
November 2nd, 2020, 15:38
Age of Ashes
Book 2: Cult of Cinders

There doesn't appear to be any encounter listing for the Cinderclaw Patrols mentioned on page 28.

Thanks for reporting. Sometimes these things slip by when they are not called out by the adventure very well (and only mentioned in passing as it was in this module). I added an encounter record for the patrol and placed the patrol on one of the jungle maps for convenience.

This should be in the TEST environment by tomorrow and will be pushed into the LIVE environment the Tuesday after tomorrow (11/10/2020).

Farnaby
November 5th, 2020, 11:42
Issue: The Basilisks have the wrong initiative
Impacted: Encounter 2.18.10. B8. Reflection Room
Fix: Replace them with one from the Bestiary

sciencephile
November 5th, 2020, 15:42
Issue: The Basilisks have the wrong initiative
Impacted: Encounter 2.18.10. B8. Reflection Room
Fix: Replace them with one from the Bestiary

Thanks for the heads up. Fixed and checked in. Will likely be in the TEST environment today and will go into the LIVE environment update on Tuesday 11/10/2020.

hawkwind
November 12th, 2020, 14:41
Another Stat block issue from last nights game of Age of Ashes 4: Fires of the haunted city

in the encounter G1 Sanctum Entrance the Lazurite-Infused Stone Golem is missing its vulnerable to Stone to flesh.
Also I can't see entry for Resistance physical 10 although strangely the messages in the chat window said it was working ok

Farnaby
November 14th, 2020, 13:00
Issue: Several items, images and maps have the wrong item not identified name
Impacted: All items with +1; Boots of Elvenkind; Bracers of Armor, Type I; Diplomat's Badge; Moonlit Chain; Rod of Wonder; Scroll of Nondetection; Traveler's Any-Tool; Dust of Appearance; Iron Cube; Feather Token, Fan; Murderer's Knot
Fix: remove Magical from not identified name

Impacted: Barkskin Potion; Healing Potion, moderate; Potion of Acid Resistance, lesser; Potion of Quickness; Salve of Antiparalysis;
Fix: rename to unknown alchemical item

Impacted: Darkwood Music Box
Fix: rename to Small Wooden Box

Impacted: Image: Wand of Teeming Ghosts; Map: Redcap Parade Map; Map: Rain of Ooze Map; Image: Kibwe Gazetteer Opener; Map: Irate Dinosaur Map; Map: Haunted Campsite Map; Map: Hidden Bridge Map;
Fix: rename to more innocuous sounding names. E.g. Rain of Ooze Map to Kibwe Market Street

Impacted: Image:Cursebreaker
Fix: Cursebreaker

You wouldn't believe my player's reaction when I opened the map Haunted Campsite.
It took a ton of discipline from them to ignore that.. :-)

Farnaby
November 14th, 2020, 13:02
Issue: The item Red Cap has no description
Impacted: Red Cap
Fix: Use the description from the Bestiary Redcap​

sciencephile
November 14th, 2020, 16:37
Impacted: All items with +1; Boots of Elvenkind; Bracers of Armor, Type I; Diplomat's Badge; Moonlit Chain; Rod of Wonder; Scroll of Nondetection; Traveler's Any-Tool; Dust of Appearance; Iron Cube; Feather Token, Fan; Murderer's Knot

Impacted: Barkskin Potion; Healing Potion, moderate; Potion of Acid Resistance, lesser; Potion of Quickness; Salve of Antiparalysis;

Impacted: Image: Wand of Teeming Ghosts; Map: Redcap Parade Map; Map: Rain of Ooze Map; Image: Kibwe Gazetteer Opener; Map: Irate Dinosaur Map; Map: Haunted Campsite Map; Map: Hidden Bridge Map;
Fix: rename to more innocuous sounding names. E.g. Rain of Ooze Map to Kibwe Market Street

You wouldn't believe my player's reaction when I opened the map Haunted Campsite.

I'm not sure that I would classify this as a "bug" so much as a style difference between GMs. You obviously don't want your players to be able to tell the difference between a magical quality breastplate and a normal non-magical breastplate, for instance. Nor do you want them to recognize darkwood as being a different wood than normal wood. Some GMs will argue for their games, the differences are obvious, even if they cannot identify the specific magical nature.

I would also argue that the mere fact that a breastplate, for example, is "not identified" and missing most of its information due to being in a "not identified" state will clue in 99.9% of players that that item is not truly a mundane breastplate. They will then just cast the Detect Magic cantrip to see that it is magical.

Given that this is a style thing, if it is changed, there is a good chance that one or more people will report it as a problem to change it back. I can see some GM's and players then being upset that not distinguishing the "not identified" magic items may be harder to see in the party list because they are not tagged (or the GMs will have to go to the extra trouble of then writing "magical" in front of the item. So, as you can see, that can go both ways depending on the GM who runs the game.

I'll kick it around with the team to see which direction makes most sense: changing it as you suggested, or keeping it consistent with the previous standard that was used for all AP modules.

In any case, the point is made about the images and I'll change the names to be a bit more generic. It won't make it to the live environment for a couple of weeks so you will need to change it in your game before showing your players in the meantime.

sciencephile
November 14th, 2020, 17:26
Another Stat block issue from last nights game of Age of Ashes 4: Fires of the haunted city

in the encounter G1 Sanctum Entrance the Lazurite-Infused Stone Golem is missing its vulnerable to Stone to flesh.
Also I can't see entry for Resistance physical 10 although strangely the messages in the chat window said it was working ok

Thanks for reporting. This has been fixed and checked in. It should be in the TEST environment on Monday and will be pushed LIVE on Tuesday, 11/24.

ShadeRaven
November 14th, 2020, 17:45
sciencephie: It is an interesting discussion, though, isn't it? For the Agents series, I designate literally everything as unidentified, perhaps even to the opposite extreme. Even most items that have no magic counterpart I set as unidentified. So finding a child's stuffed animal or hairclip might come with the mystery of what could that be?

I don't think there's a right or wrong way because I know there are GMs out here who don't like having everything unidentified (I do the same with all creatures, creating short unidentified labels for them). I think we just do the best we can and let individual GMs adjust as they see fit.

I will say, though, that map/image names are well pointed out. It is quite possible for them to reveal spoilers that are unintended.

PS: Doing all the automation for creatures reminds me, too, that it's hard to come up with an perfect way. We can just give our best effort and go from there. I know a few methods for that I've come to adjust based on suggestions. And that's not even addressing the sheer volume of requests that Trenloe has to deal with from me and others wanting is a certain way :p

sciencephile
November 14th, 2020, 17:59
Yeah, I can tell you with experience that in all the games I have ever been, the players hate the items all being just "Unidentified Item". It's hard to figure out what is what when there are 50 items all with the same name of "Unidentified Item". It gets pretty frustrating for the GM too. :) Not speaking of the Agents modules themselves (as I wouldn't know). That's how all the magic items in some of the core books have been in the past.

sciencephile
November 14th, 2020, 18:05

I met you halfway on this...

I fixed all the map image suggestions and I did see that the music box was not due to darkwood but had an actual error in it (couldn't tell from message). I also changed all the alchemical items to be changed from "magical potion", etc. to "Unknown Alchemical Item". That seems appropriate.

The only thing I didn't change was the actual magical items, such as the +1 items to take away the "Magical" prefix as I believe that will vary from GM to GM.

This will be in the TEST system by Monday and will be pushed to the LIVE environment on Tuesday, 11/24.

Thanks for reporting the issues.
-Danny

sciencephile
November 14th, 2020, 18:13
Issue: The item Red Cap has no description
Impacted: Red Cap
Fix: Use the description from the Bestiary Redcap​

Thanks for reporting. This has been fixed and will be in the TEST system by Monday and will be pushed to the LIVE environment on Tuesday, 11/24.

Farnaby
November 14th, 2020, 20:14
I'm not sure that I would classify this as a "bug" so much as a style difference between GMs. You obviously don't want your players to be able to tell the difference between a magical quality breastplate and a normal non-magical breastplate, for instance.

[snip]

I would also argue that the mere fact that a breastplate, for example, is "not identified" and missing most of its information due to being in a "not identified" state will clue in 99.9% of players that that item is not truly a mundane breastplate. They will then just cast the Detect Magic cantrip to see that it is magical.

Given that this is a style thing, if it is changed, there is a good chance that one or more people will report it as a problem to change it back. I can see some GM's and players then being upset that not distinguishing the "not identified" magic items may be harder to see in the party list because they are not tagged (or the GMs will have to go to the extra trouble of then writing "magical" in front of the item. So, as you can see, that can go both ways depending on the GM who runs the game.

I'll kick it around with the team to see which direction makes most sense: changing it as you suggested, or keeping it consistent with the previous standard that was used for all AP modules.
[snip]

Yes, I can see that but when you discuss it with your team please note the following:

You need the Read Aura cantrip to find out if an object is magical.

Pathfinder 2e detect magic is a completely different beast to 1st edition.
Lvl 1 detects only unknown magic. It's a yes/no scenario.
So e.g. with 3 magical effects going on within 30' the answer is yes, there is magic within 30'

Lvl 3 only states the school of the highest level magic.
So a +1 breastplate and a 5th level prying eye spell are within 30 feet.
Cast detect magic at 3rd and the answer is yes, divine. No location given, no sense of what is magical.

So even if the breastplate is unidentified casting detect magic might not even detect that.

Perhaps we need a different solution e.g. a flag on a normal item that only the GM can see and turn on/off?
Then we wouldn't need ID/no-ID
Or an ID/no-ID flag on every single item and the same name for both states for mundane equipment?
I don't know, I'm only throwing a couple of ideas out there,
but that way we GMs can hide a +1 sword without having the players having to metagame.

I hope you see where I'm coming from.

Farnaby
November 14th, 2020, 20:16
BTW, thanks for changing the map, image and the potion names.

sciencephile
November 14th, 2020, 20:43
Farnaby,

I get your pain and you are right, it would require a new mechanism to account for this situation as the non-id part identifier would just be metagamed into knowing something was special about it. I did create an extension 6-7 years that added a "GM Only" text box to items. Someone since added that functionality from my extension into their larger set of extension tools. I can't remember what it is and to be honest, I'm not sure if it is still around, post-Unity. I needed that functionality for a specific game and haven't needed it since. I always considered it a "nice to have" but not a critical feature.

It makes most sense for Cursed items as you can have it non-identified, a person can identify it (wrongly) as a +1 longsword, only for it to really be a cursed longsword with the details of the curse in the "GM Only" field.

I had added this to the idea informer about 6-7 years ago right before creating the extension but it hasn't generated much interest. Perhaps with the new rulesets like Pathfinder 2, it might generate more votes and therefore could get into the vote range to be added as a feature.

For convenience, below is the idea informer link so you (and others) can vote for the "GM Only" information feature for items and get that functionality added.

https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=81222

Stargrove
November 15th, 2020, 04:36
Name Of Product: Pathfinder Advanced Players Guide

When I opened up the guide in the Library I noticed there is an entry for "Classes" and an entry for "Classs". The "Classes" entry works as expected but "Classs" throws the following error:

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "ref/scripts/ref_groupedlist.lua"]:141: attempt to index local 'rList' (a nil value)

EDIT: I also found the same problem with the Pathfinder Second Edition Core Rules which gives the same error.

ShadeRaven
November 15th, 2020, 05:03
We are definitely different there, sci ;) I've done too many games over the years to segment any group of players in all or most categories, but I've had a good share that prefer the mystery of the unknown over the obvious magic crowd.

Magic and it's identity is a complex thing. If you like the Lord of the Rings, magic is rare and mysterious, type play... you want most things to feel mundane and the surprised when something proves to be more. In those cases, keeping the magic in magic items is difficult because of detect and identify spells. MMOs, on the other hand, are enormously popular and tend to be - here's your Staff of Power, see if it has better stats. It could very well be that your everyone wants to know experience is closer to being the norm than my magic should be mysterious crowd.

If I get enough of an outcry that say "Hey Shade! What's the deal? We want only magic items to be unidentified, and we want them to be obviously magic so we know they need to be identified ASAP!", I'll definitely shift my style to accommodate the preferred method. I honestly want only what's best for those using the products. Same goes with all the Automation. The only goal is to find a path that's overall the best... I have no problem doing things different if it's not working for others.

Weissrolf
November 15th, 2020, 14:18
Every player out there tries to workaround Detect Magic's limitation by stating, I place each item 30 ft. away to see if I get a "yes" ping. It's lame, but Paizo knew this when they decided that Read Aura takes a minute to cast. The distinction becomes mostly relevant in combat and when the party is in more of a hurry.

Trenloe
November 16th, 2020, 09:59
Name Of Product: Pathfinder Advanced Players Guide

When I opened up the guide in the Library I noticed there is an entry for "Classes" and an entry for "Classs". The "Classes" entry works as expected but "Classs" throws the following error:

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "ref/scripts/ref_groupedlist.lua"]:141: attempt to index local 'rList' (a nil value)

EDIT: I also found the same problem with the Pathfinder Second Edition Core Rules which gives the same error.
Thanks for reporting. Previously reported and logged as CR2.072. Will be fixed in a future release.

lokiare
November 16th, 2020, 19:20
Yeah, I can tell you with experience that in all the games I have ever been, the players hate the items all being just "Unidentified Item". It's hard to figure out what is what when there are 50 items all with the same name of "Unidentified Item". It gets pretty frustrating for the GM too. :) Not speaking of the Agents modules themselves (as I wouldn't know). That's how all the magic items in some of the core books have been in the past.

In my games, my players just cast Detect Magic on everything and throw out worthless stuff at the end of the day.

lokiare
November 16th, 2020, 19:20

In my games, my players just cast Detect Magic on everything and throw out worthless stuff at the end of the day.

Weissrolf
November 16th, 2020, 22:10
Agents of Edgewatch: The Owlbear in B2 needs a weak template. Fortunately my party used the double-door as temporary barricade, because the GM (me) did not notice this beforehand.

The Rustmonster got the elite template properly, but I wonder if the mandibles shouldn't be +12 instead of +10?

ShadeRaven
November 17th, 2020, 00:44
Agents of Edgewatch: The Owlbear in B2 needs a weak template. Fortunately my party used the double-door as temporary barricade, because the GM (me) did not notice this beforehand.

The Rustmonster got the elite template properly, but I wonder if the mandibles shouldn't be +12 instead of +10?
Hoots: Fixed.
Rusty: Fixed.

Thanks for reporting! Not sure how I missed the weak designation on Hoots.

Weissrolf
November 17th, 2020, 00:56
I allowed the door shenanigans for the Owlbear, using the situation to explain how Interact (Manipulate) actions of closing the door could lead to attack of opportunity reactions in other situations or how ready actions could be used on opening the door. Hoot managed to smash through the door after some rounds, but by then they had him down enough to knock him out.

The +12 on Rusty's mandibles is nasty. I really wonder why they put a Severe encounter on top of 2 moderate ones in a row?! In Age of Ashes 2 the AP specifically explains that they put a series of Severe encounters in there, because they assume the party to start each encounter fresh on a separate day.

On the other hand a level 1 party is relatively strong in PF2, not only in comparison to PF1, but also in relative comparison to later levels. It's a nice change that gets the party right into the action instead of having to handhold them through surviving the first level(s) just until the real fun begins.

Weissrolf
November 17th, 2020, 18:11
Age of Ashes 1: Citadel Altaerein map

Tokens/PCs can walk through arrow slits, regardless of them being open or closed.

adamdane
November 22nd, 2020, 20:16
Age of Ashes 2: The Cinderclaw Mine map.

Specifically, 4.02.13. Encounter: Gold Mine (Creatures) lists 6 Sickened Boggard Warriors but doesn't place tokens when the encounter is added to the combat tracker

sciencephile
November 22nd, 2020, 20:37
Age of Ashes 2: The Cinderclaw Mine map.

Specifically, 4.02.13. Encounter: Gold Mine (Creatures) lists 6 Sickened Boggard Warriors but doesn't place tokens when the encounter is added to the combat tracker

Thanks for reporting. This has been fixed and checked in. It should be in the TEST environment Monday and will be pushed LIVE on Tuesday, December 1st.

scottbrown
November 22nd, 2020, 22:46
FGU: Agents of Edgewatch 1: Devil at the Dreaming Palace
The owlbear in the menagerie does not have the Weak Adjustments applied to it. It's almost a guaranteed TPK as the stats are presented in FGU.
Creature stats for the Owlbear are not correct according to the original AP.

Weissrolf
November 23rd, 2020, 00:34
The owlbear in the menagerie does not have the Weak Adjustments applied to it. It's almost a guaranteed TPK as the stats are presented in FGU.
Creature stats for the Owlbear are not correct according to the original AP.
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?51258-Pathfinder-Second-Edition-generic-DLC-issue-thread&p=557030&viewfull=1#post557030

dred363
November 25th, 2020, 12:28
In the latest patch notes I see that Hoots and Rusty were fixed in Edgewatch AP1, do we know exactly what was fixed?

[Moderator - moved to the generic DLC issue thread.]

Weissrolf
November 25th, 2020, 12:38
We do: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?51258-Pathfinder-Second-Edition-generic-DLC-issue-thread&p=557030&viewfull=1#post557030

Weissrolf
November 26th, 2020, 09:31
AoE - Pagoda: Doors don't have walls at their sides, so something like this can happen.

https://i.imgur.com/gCD2taG.png

Onken can see Wax through the open side-wall of the doorway once the door is opened.

AoE: Dreaming Palace 1st floor: Small part of the wall missing.

https://i.imgur.com/GAzP537.png

ShadeRaven
November 27th, 2020, 23:31
Thanks. I caught that later in most of the rest... but, yeah, there are so many little nooks and crannies to catch, I appreciate when you report the ones I missed :)

Weissrolf
November 27th, 2020, 23:34
I wonder why the Pagoda maps uses thicker walls, but the later maps only use a single LoS line? Which works better in practice (we only just started using Unity)?

The new sight rules (center to edges) means that LoS mapping has to be extra careful. I posted an example (same AP, but irrelevant corner in actual gameplay) here:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?63931-Token-Visibility-LOS-Major-update-BUG&p=559811&viewfull=1#post559811

ShadeRaven
November 30th, 2020, 15:59
I can't speak for everyone else, but I will say that LOS is definitely a work in progress for me. I am constantly experimenting with various terrain, wall, secret door, window, etc., uses to try to find a "best solution". Ideally, I wouldn't be releasing anything until I was very satisfied with every use of these new tools within the game, but that could mean not giving FG users any of the Agents AP for months (just finished the 4th and sending it to review), and I'd rather see it out there than stuck in a edit-loop trying to make it perfect.

To be honest, it's where getting input back really helps. I know it might be more desirable to having everything spot-on when released, but I simply am not sure what looks best and, more importantly, plays best without seeing it in action and getting feedback from the many users out there who are giving LOS and Unity a go. It is why I really do appreciate feedback because it helps me get perspective I might not be able to attain myself.

Weissrolf
November 30th, 2020, 21:06
I think we are fine for the time being. The thick vs. thin wall is something to try out. If thin walls are good enough than doing extra work for thick walls is unnecessary. We need to play more building maps until I can give useful feedback about that.

sciencephile
December 2nd, 2020, 17:16
Age of Ashes 1: Citadel Altaerein map

Tokens/PCs can walk through arrow slits, regardless of them being open or closed.

Sorry... it took me a while to get to this. This was created before the window type of FGU occluder existed. However, in retrospect, I decided to make the arrow slits as doors instead of windows. Some GMs may not want it to be possible for the PCs to walk around the castle and automatically be able to see the inside (as would happen with windows). So I made them doors. This gives maximum flexibility for the GMs (open if they want them to be more like windows; closed if they want them to be boarded up and not constantly open for peeping toms).

This has been submitted into into the dev cycle and will be in the TEST environment shortly. It will be in the LIVE system on Tuesday, 12/8.

Weissrolf
December 2nd, 2020, 18:11
Sounds good to me! :)

Darkrite
December 13th, 2020, 22:43
In the Slithering, the Ahvothian found in room C2 of the Plaza of the Feasting Fiend has its attacks and damages separated by semicolons( ; ) instead of commas( , ) causing the automation to not work.

Took me a couple rounds of combat to figure out why I was having trouble.

adamdane
December 14th, 2020, 05:29
I'm not sure if this is a working as intended design desicion or not but I've been running the Age of Ashes campaign and I've made it to module 2 so far. I've noticed a heck of a lot of NPC/enemy spellcasting affects don't have attack rolls or effects along with the spell, or saving throws defined. Acid Arrow, for example, on the Boggard Swampseers don't have Ranged Attack for the casting field, damage is correct, and no PERS: 1d6 acid anywhere.

If this is intentional I get it. If it's not, I also get it?

sciencephile
December 15th, 2020, 21:14
I'm not sure if this is a working as intended design desicion or not but I've been running the Age of Ashes campaign and I've made it to module 2 so far. I've noticed a heck of a lot of NPC/enemy spellcasting affects don't have attack rolls or effects along with the spell, or saving throws defined. Acid Arrow, for example, on the Boggard Swampseers don't have Ranged Attack for the casting field, damage is correct, and no PERS: 1d6 acid anywhere.

Not really intentional. These came out right at the point of Pathfinder 2 itself (even before the bestiary). So a lot of manual creation with a deadline looming. Will need to be fixed. I'll add it to the list but cannot completely guarantee how long it will take exactly. Thanks for reporting.

sciencephile
December 15th, 2020, 21:20
In the Slithering, the Ahvothian found in room C2 of the Plaza of the Feasting Fiend has its attacks and damages separated by semicolons( ; ) instead of commas( , ) causing the automation to not work.

Took me a couple rounds of combat to figure out why I was having trouble.

Yeah, unfortunately this was a problem from the original publisher that propagated to Fantasy Grounds. It has been fixed. Thank you for reporting. It will be in the TEST environment by tomorrow and will be in the LIVE environment in the 12/22 update.

sciencephile
December 20th, 2020, 02:54

Hi adamdane,

I really like to have good quality in the Fantasy Grounds projects I develop. Therefore I took some time off of developing new content and spent the last couple of days addressing this. I cannot guarantee that I caught all cases but if I didn't, I got most of them. I fixed not only Age of Ashes 2 Cult of Cinders, but I also went and audited all the Pathfinder 2 adventure modules I developed.

Therefore, The Slithering, all 6 Age of Ashes adventures, and all 6 Extinction Curse adventures have been updated. I also audited The Fall of Plaguestone and confirmed that it did not have the problems reported in this post.

These changes should be in the TEST environment by Monday sometime and will go into the LIVE environment during the Tuesday, December 29th update (providing that the holidays doesn't affect the production updates - I have no control of that).

Happy holidays,
Danny

adamdane
December 20th, 2020, 21:05
Hi adamdane,

I really like to have good quality in the Fantasy Grounds projects I develop. Therefore I took some time off of developing new content and spent the last couple of days addressing this. I cannot guarantee that I caught all cases but if I didn't, I got most of them. I fixed not only Age of Ashes 2 Cult of Cinders, but I also went and audited all the Pathfinder 2 adventure modules I developed.

Therefore, The Slithering, all 6 Age of Ashes adventures, and all 6 Extinction Curse adventures have been updated. I also audited The Fall of Plaguestone and confirmed that it did not have the problems reported in this post.

These changes should be in the TEST environment by Monday sometime and will go into the LIVE environment during the Tuesday, December 29th update (providing that the holidays doesn't affect the production updates - I have no control of that).

Happy holidays,
Danny

Thanks! With as much as is already there I feel like these backtrack fixes absolutely is going above and beyond :)

Weissrolf
December 21st, 2020, 23:32
Agents of Edgewatch: Parcel 3.D.02 Cube Cavern

Unidentified Mace is named: "Emblazoned +1 Mace". The "+1" part identifies it without identify magic (or even Read Aura).

ShadeRaven
December 22nd, 2020, 05:23
Agents of Edgewatch: Parcel 3.D.02 Cube Cavern

Unidentified Mace is named: "Emblazoned +1 Mace". The "+1" part identifies it without identify magic (or even Read Aura).
Good catch. Updated.

adamdane
December 26th, 2020, 19:10
Bouncy Goblin and Extra Squishy Ancestry Feats don't seem to appear in the database at all.

Trenloe
December 26th, 2020, 19:46
Bouncy Goblin and Extra Squishy Ancestry Feats don't seem to appear in the database at all.
They're in the Lost Omen's Character Guide module. The Player Guide module to be specific.

adamdane
December 27th, 2020, 04:13
They're in the Lost Omen's Character Guide module. The Player Guide module to be specific.

Hey you're right, sorry. I was looking in the World Guide.

Zaister
January 8th, 2021, 16:19
Name: Age of Ashes - Tomorrow Must Burn (AP)
Issue: Elite creatures in the Dreamgate Waystation have too many hp. The Elite adjustment only grants 20 hp for creatures of these levels, however 30 hp were added. Also, all the hags are missing their coven spells. All three hags should have baleful poymorph at 8th and the following spells at 5th or lower: augury, charm, clairaudience, clairvoyance, dominate, dream message, earthbind, illusory disguise, illusory scene, nightmare, passwall, prying eye, scrying, spellwrack, talking corpse.
Room: B3, B4
Story Entry: 2.04.04. and 2.04.05
Encounter: 2.04.04. and 2.04.05

sciencephile
January 9th, 2021, 00:16
Issue: Elite creatures in the Dreamgate Waystation have too many hp. The Elite adjustment only grants 20 hp for creatures of these levels, however 30 hp were added. Also, all the hags are missing their coven spells. All three hags should have baleful poymorph at 8th and the following spells at 5th or lower: augury, charm, clairaudience, clairvoyance, dominate, dream message, earthbind, illusory disguise, illusory scene, nightmare, passwall, prying eye, scrying, spellwrack, talking corpse.
Room: B3, B4
Story Entry: 2.04.04. and 2.04.05
Encounter: 2.04.04. and 2.04.05

Thanks for reporting Zaister. I have made the fixes and have checked it back in. It should be in the TEST environment tomorrow and will go out LIVE during this Tuesday's updates.

Zaister
January 9th, 2021, 00:20
Thanks for reporting Zaister. I have made the fixes and have checked it back in. It should be in the TEST environment tomorrow and will go out LIVE during this Tuesday's updates.

Awesome, thanks!

sciencephile
January 9th, 2021, 17:12
Awesome, thanks!

You're welcome. However, it appears I misspoke on when the update will occur (I lost track of what day it was yesterday). It will not be in the LIVE environment until Tuesday, January 19th. I thought yesterday was Thursday, not Friday. Sorry about that.

adamdane
January 16th, 2021, 08:17
Fall of Plaguestone:

Very minor thing here, but the Bloodseeker's "Attach" ability is set to do ongoing bleed damage rather than persistent bleed damage and therefore doesn't call for a flat check at the end of the turn.

sciencephile
January 16th, 2021, 16:56
Fall of Plaguestone:

Very minor thing here, but the Bloodseeker's "Attach" ability is set to do ongoing bleed damage rather than persistent bleed damage and therefore doesn't call for a flat check at the end of the turn.

Hey adamdane, thanks for reporting. I actually found four cases of this in the module when I went to fix it. This module was originally built as the ruleset itself was being developed so PERS came a bit later and just didn't remember to change these. Really appreciate the heads up.

The fixed version will be in the TEST environment by early next week and pushed to the LIVE environment on Tuesday, January 26th.

Thanks,
Danny

rgtschope
January 20th, 2021, 20:09
Hello!

In book two (Sixty Feet Under), the Cloaked Figures in Chapter 3 are missing their spells. Also, the description of D3 in Chapter 4 is wrong (I believe is D3, will confirm when I load the module again).

Thanks!

Trenloe
January 20th, 2021, 20:43
Hello!

In book two (Sixty Feet Under), the Cloaked Figures in Chapter 3 are missing their spells. Also, the description of D3 in Chapter 4 is wrong (I believe is D3, will confirm when I load the module again).

Thanks!
Moved to the Generic PF2 DLC issue logging thread.

ShadeRaven
January 21st, 2021, 08:35
Hello!

Thanks!

Hey rgtschope! Those darn cloaks were so mysterious, they even hid their spellcasting abilities! ;) - Thanks for reporting. Found a typo in there that kept them from being displayed. As far as the room description goes, it took me a while but I found it. It was D32. Torture Chamber. Can we write this off as just another form of torment the skinsaws are putting poor Kurlin and Temina through? Even their room lacks a sane description? No? Okay. Fixed!

The fixes have been added to the queue and should be live in next Tuesday's update.

Thanks for reporting!

Darkrite
January 24th, 2021, 21:00
In "Little Trouble in Big Absalom" there doesn't seem to be any predefined LoS despite being advertised as so in the store.

Kolavere
January 25th, 2021, 00:04
Issue: Flame Drakes do not have a speed listed. In the place of their speed on the sheet is the move action which allows them to move twice their speed. It should read "20 feet, fly 50 feet" to align with the Bestiary entry. Surge should probably then be moved Actions section.
Room: E2
Story Entry: 2.08.02
Encounter: 2.08.02

sciencephile
January 25th, 2021, 05:28
Issue: Flame Drakes do not have a speed listed. In the place of their speed on the sheet is the move action which allows them to move twice their speed. It should read "20 feet, fly 50 feet" to align with the Bestiary entry. Surge should probably then be moved Actions section.
Room: E2
Story Entry: 2.08.02
Encounter: 2.08.02

Hi Kolavere,

Welcome to the forums. This was fixed back in April of last year. I double-checked to make sure that an old version didn't creep back in and cannot replicate it (the correct entries are showing).

Please make sure you have updated your Fantasy Grounds. I would also try closing the module, restarting Fantasy Grounds, and then re-opening it. If it still persists, you will want to submit an official support ticket as there may be something else going on with the caching.

-Danny

Trenloe
January 25th, 2021, 11:41
Please make sure you have updated your Fantasy Grounds. I would also try closing the module, restarting Fantasy Grounds, and then re-opening it.
And also make sure you right-click on the NPC entry in the campaign sidebar "Bestiary" list and "Revert Changes" if the option is available.

Kolavere
January 26th, 2021, 17:26
Please make sure you have updated your Fantasy Grounds. I would also try closing the module, restarting Fantasy Grounds, and then re-opening it.

And also make sure you right-click on the NPC entry in the campaign sidebar "Bestiary" list and "Revert Changes" if the option is available.

Neither of these worked for me, but deleting the .dat file from the vault and redownloading it did. Thanks for checking on it even though it seemed to be something screwy just for me!

Darkrite
January 26th, 2021, 19:30
I apologize for the repeated comment. "Little Trouble in Big Absalom" is missing the Predetermined LoS that the store says it has.

Trenloe
January 26th, 2021, 19:35
I apologize for the repeated comment. "Little Trouble in Big Absalom" is missing the Predetermined LoS that the store says it has.
Thanks for reporting. The powers that be have been made aware.

Birger Tucholski
January 28th, 2021, 08:47
I have an Question,
is it normal, that in the Player Resorces of "The Fall of Plagstone" the New Items are not Identified. For Example, if a Player drag them in the caracter sheet they must be unlocked by GM.

Trenloe
January 28th, 2021, 10:15
I have an Question,
is it normal, that in the Player Resorces of "The Fall of Plagstone" the New Items are not Identified. For Example, if a Player drag them in the caracter sheet they must be unlocked by GM.
Moved to the DLC issue reporting thread. This is the best place to report issues regarding PF2 DLC.

MaxAstro
January 29th, 2021, 23:35
Age of Ashes: Broken Promises.

Small issues, but a couple of the maps in the final dungeon have the wrong grid scale. Most notably, the map for area J, the Dreamgate Node, is set to 5 feet/square instead of 10 feet/square as the book suggests. The map for the Vengegate Node also seems to be off - although honestly that map is WAY too big at the scale the book suggests.

sciencephile
January 30th, 2021, 04:30
Age of Ashes: Broken Promises.

Small issues, but a couple of the maps in the final dungeon have the wrong grid scale. Most notably, the map for area J, the Dreamgate Node, is set to 5 feet/square instead of 10 feet/square as the book suggests. The map for the Vengegate Node also seems to be off - although honestly that map is WAY too big at the scale the book suggests.

Got it. Thanks MaxAstro for reporting. I forget that Paizo will sneak in a different map scale occasionally. I fixed both maps, though I agree about the Venegate Node's scale being way too large. 20 feet per square was massive and made the resolution too zoomed in. I compromised and made the scale 15 feet per square.

Given the production release schedule, this change will be in test early next week and in the live environment on Tuesday, February 9th.