PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Grounds Unity Update

chaosspyder
October 4th, 2019, 16:24
I have been checking the forums for a while but haven't seen anything new about FG Unity in a while. Is there a good place to be able to go to find out more about the updates on that?

LordEntrails
October 4th, 2019, 17:10
Their is no new news. The best place, imo, for current announcements is the Kickstarter page. You can check out the Special Announcement thread on the forums here and the FGU FAQ thread. You can also check the Fantasy Grounds Friday Twitch/You Tube channel and see what has been discussed there.

The last we heard was Doug was hoping that Beta access might begin sometime in October. But that was speculation/plans on his part, NOT a promise that it would be available then. Until they have a solid Beta build that is ready for testing by 8000+ people, I don't expect them to make any announcements. I suspect that will be with only a couple of days of when they make it available. i.e. when the build is ready for distribution, alpha testers have already proved the distribution works, and that the email is configured and ready to be sent.