PDA

View Full Version : Two more players wanted 5E Tuesdays 7pm EST Webcam required

Historiker
October 2nd, 2019, 17:21
We have been doing a series of one shots loosely interconnected to build up to 5th level. Soon we will start a campaign that I converted from 4E for FG.

FG License: Ultimate - you would need only the Demo

Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: EST

Day of week and time: Tuesday Nights 7pm

If new game, planned start date: In Progress

Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly

Term: Long Term

Text or Voice: Voice and Video

Voice software used: Discord Video Chat

Will this be recorded and/or live streamed: NO

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50

Number of Players in game & needed: Three in game want two more

Character starting level & equipment: Currently level 4

Character restrictions:Players Handbook or Sword Coast Adventure Guide (and [not or] with DM approval)

Details of your scenario and expectations:

We are using Discord Voice and Video so if you want to play you must have the necessary hardware to both be seen as well as see your fellow players. Clear audio and video is a must.

[I will ignore all responses that do not use the words purple coffee somewhere in the text body]

Adults only, respect other players and other people in general. Don't bring baggage to the game, unless it is a mimic.

Something is traveling across the Border Kingdoms raising the dead; creating as much chaos as possible. Who? Why? And how will you stop them?

Ryumike
October 2nd, 2019, 20:49
hello I am looking to join a D&D group. I haven't played in over 30 years. I don't have a web cam but will go pick one up today if you will allow me to join your group. and be ready to play next tuesday
Purple coffee

Historiker
October 4th, 2019, 02:27
Hi Ryumike, sorry for the delay in replying. PM me your Discord contact information and we will chat.

flaviohto
October 5th, 2019, 12:39
Hi Historiker, I'm interested in your purple coffee but I'm new to fantasy grounds... my discord ID is flaviohto #5594 if you wanna chat

Historiker
October 5th, 2019, 12:49
Discord Friend Request sent! :)

Trashman
October 10th, 2019, 22:50
Did you fill your spots? Purple coffee. Discord Trashman [UTC-5]#5668

Jasmine8a409
October 16th, 2019, 00:18
I havr never had purple coffee before and would also like to join your game.

Dasnilo
October 16th, 2019, 02:53
Hey there,

I heard someone was giving free purple coffee at this tavern, mind if I join?

Semi-new player here, do listen to a lot of DND podcasts tho, would love to join in the adventure is possible and I could play any class needed to fill the party if necessary. I'm on PST but your time works really well for me!

Discord:
MaskofSanity#5305

Stovokor
October 16th, 2019, 03:40
Deluxe Edition#9133 Purple Coffee
Let me know if you haven't filled spots.

Vengerxxx
October 16th, 2019, 13:37
I’m interested as well. Experienced player, looking for a new campaign. And purple coffee is nothing short of amazing.

joshuatadams
October 18th, 2019, 05:59
Hi this seems interesting and would like to join. I also enjoy a cup of purple coffee in the late nights best way to get in touch is my discord ktslydog#2568 I've used fantasy grounds before but I am new to 5e look forward to meeting you

Historiker
October 18th, 2019, 16:10
PMs inbound to everyone that I have not yet talked to.

Historiker
October 18th, 2019, 16:26
Game update:

I leave for a three week bicycle ride around the island of Taiwan on the 28th. The game will be on hold until I return (DM) but the full campaign will start the first week that I return. We have invited one player to be a permanent member but are looking for one more to make it a quintet.

Even though I will be gone for a few weeks others in the group might lead a couple of one shots.

Derlyth
October 21st, 2019, 23:08
If you have any spots remaining I would like to try your purple coffee.

Paxx
October 23rd, 2019, 14:58
Sounds like you have a purple coffee drinking Lich problem on the border or a nasty occult, I could lend a hand since there's adventure and treasure to be had. Not sure why the Lich drinks purple coffee but to each his own, my granddad use to say.
I've been playing D&D for a long time, mostly DMing (players never let you play) and I believe I have all the Equipment needed for your game. I'm still a little new to FG , I've played a few sessions but only have a few books on the site, the rest of them I use PDFs.
I would like to join your game, the one shots would take care of any bugs if there are any and would be fun to do. Let me know,(I don't have any mimics with me) Thanks.

Psyborg
November 9th, 2019, 02:43
As I sit here sipping on my purple coffee, the sun begins to set. The tavern begins to fill with the local riff raff, and I'm proud to say I'm one of them. Hi, I'm Xander. A proud Tiefling Paladin, at your service. To stop the spread of the undead, i'd find myself a solid group of adventurers and head to the leading front in order to find the source. We need to save as many folks as we can, and sometimes that means putting ourselves into harm's way.

lordbasl
November 9th, 2019, 07:51
Here's hoping your bike ride does not make you see purple.

I enjoy a good game of D&D and coffee, any color.

Paxx
November 11th, 2019, 03:01
2nd send

Sounds like you have a purple coffee drinking Lich problem on the border or a nasty occult, I could lend a hand since there's adventure and treasure to be had. Not sure why the Lich drinks purple coffee but to each his own, my granddad use to say.
I've been playing D&D for a long time, mostly DMing (players never let you play) and I believe I have all the Equipment needed for your game. I'm still a little new to FG , I've played a few sessions but only have a few books on the site, the rest of them I use PDFs.
I would like to join your game, the one shots would take care of any bugs if there are any and would be fun to do. Let me know,(I don't have any mimics with me) Thanks.

Rsipos39
November 12th, 2019, 21:22
Perple coffee mutha sucka!! Do u drink it?!... can i play?....

Rsipos39
November 12th, 2019, 21:49
Perple coffee. I can play?