PDA

View Full Version : Resolve??

soulkeeper
October 1st, 2019, 20:22
OK, working on characters again, with the player book. Am I missing resolve??? I see it nowhere and nothing seems to match what the characters should have.

Trenloe
October 1st, 2019, 21:05
OK, working on characters again, with the player book. Am I missing resolve???
Resolve is in the bottom right of the main PC sheet, above the "RESOLVE SYSTEM" label.

... nothing seems to match what the characters should have.
Exactly what doesn't match?

soulkeeper
October 1st, 2019, 21:39
Resolve is in the bottom right of the main PC sheet, above the "RESOLVE SYSTEM" label.

Exactly what doesn't match?

So for example the pictured image, that character has 5 resolve.

Trenloe
October 1st, 2019, 21:40
So for example the pictured image, that character has 5 resolve.
EDIT: Not sure exactly what you're asking (where's the resolve on the PC sheet? or what the resolve value *should* be?) - but the sheet shows Max 2, Current 2. See the discussion on what the value should be below.

Trenloe
October 1st, 2019, 21:43
And I've moved this thread to the Starfinder forum as it's not specific to Starfinder Society.

Trenloe
October 1st, 2019, 21:44
Info on the Resolve section of the PC sheet here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?43975-Resolve&p=391762&viewfull=1#post391762

Blahness98
October 1st, 2019, 22:17
I though resolve points were calculated as Level/2 (min 1) + Key ability score. That first level mystic exampled above should have 5 points. As a 4th level Mystic, they would have 6 points.

Samarex
October 1st, 2019, 22:25
I though resolve points were calculated as Level/2 (min 1) + Key ability score. That first level mystic exampled above should have 5 points. As a 4th level Mystic, they would have 6 points.

Sorry Its 5am I just woke up, mind is not working right., your correct. Dont know what I was thinking.

So with your character Sole, if you right click the Players sheet you will see a Eye icon this is Rest Select a Overnight (Full) rest this will force a update and His Resolve should go up to 5.