PDA

View Full Version : Wanna go to Hell?

OldJarhead
October 1st, 2019, 18:02
Well met travelers!

I have a party of adventurers who have begun their “Descent into Avernus”.

Still in the Gate, their journey as only just begun. Unaware of the perils they will face, or who the real foe is, they have no idea of what the future holds for them! While each on their own quest or path, fate has brought them all together in the lawless city of Baldur’s Gate.

I fear they need help. While the group consists of 5 players, they need someone to help them gel. Looking for an RP strong player who desires to create a team character that can pull the group together.

Class, while unimportant, some healing would be an asset.

Contact me privately.

FG License: GM has ultimate
Game System: D&D 5E
Time Zone: Central Time USA
Day of week and time: Sunday 4:00 pm
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly, lasting roughly 4 or so hours
Term: Doing the Descent into Avernus campaign, how ever long that takes, then move on to something else (5E)
Text or Voice: Voice, some text in FG
Voice software used: DISCORD
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? DM records, but only for reference, will not be streamed or YouTubed
Roleplay & Combat mix: balanced, some sessions in other games have been totally RP, but this story line seems to be more combat oriented (to a degree), I will attempt to interject more RP if possible.
Number of Players in game & needed: We have a party of 5, one is absent due to personal matters but will be joining the group when able. Would like to add one.
Character starting level & equipment: 2nd level, we will talk about items
Character restrictions: Typical Faerun races, DM doesn't like “exotic” characters, prefers PHB races unless backstory is a-mazing!!
Details of our scenario: The party has begun the adventure, we are only one session in and as stated above, I would like to add a member.

The core players of this group have been together as an on-line group for well over three years, we have played the Tyranny of Dragons Campaign and they are currently doing the Dragonheist/Dungeon of the Mad Mage story as well.

I decided to start another campaign on Sundays. Several of the members of the Monday game have graced me with their presence and I added one person whom I have gamed with in the past.

About me, I have been DMing the group for 3 years. I am not Matt Mercer, but I know what I enjoy in a game and I try to provide that to my players. I do have some trivial table rules that we can discuss when we talk. Yes, I do like to “interview” prospective players and I sometimes allow my current players to sneak into the conversation and ask their own questions, the decision is mine though.

I don't like rules-lawyers, min/maxers or players that insist on telling other players how to play their characters.

UPDATE: Spot has been filled, thanks for the interest.

Moop
October 1st, 2019, 18:06
GM does voices and accents....this is always a plus :)

Rafe67
October 2nd, 2019, 16:28
I'm very interested in joining you. Time slot is great. I'm interested in playing a cleric or druid so I think that would fit in with your other players. I am new to FG, but I have done a Fantasy Grounds College class and have been using the software to get familiar with it. Personally, I'm an adult, ex military. It's been a while since I actively played. I got back into D&D a couple of months ago and have been looking for a group to join for a while now. Let me know if there is any additional information you would like.