PDA

View Full Version : Table II: Cash and Assets Missing? CoC7e

andyivey
October 1st, 2019, 06:38
Hi there,

I just bought and installed the CoC7e Ruleset (first time using it) and was trying to create a character to get familiar with the process. I got to the point where I was supposed to determine my daily spend limit and cash/assets and I found several references in the Keeper's Guide and Investigator's Guide to "Table II: Cash and Assets" but for the life of me I can't find it anywhere. There's no image of it in the reference manual, no links to it in the section of the manual I'm reading, and it doesn't appear in the actual Tables section of FantasyGrounds with all the other ones.

Am I missing something here? I did a lot of searching on the forum to find anything similar before posting. But came up with nada.

Thanks in advance for your time.

-AI

Valyar
October 1st, 2019, 07:01
Hello and welcome to the Fantasy Grounds forums!

The table you are looking for is there, both in the Keeper Rulebook and the Investigator Handbook. It is in the Reference Manual, located in the "Creating Investigators" chapter, section 5 - Equip your investigator. It is not in the Tables library, it is in the text as many other tables. Screenshots attached.