PDA

View Full Version : Revision In Work

Samarex
September 26th, 2019, 10:33
I have started work on the next revision.
This revision will focus mainly on Alian Archive 3 Companions and Character Operations Manual requirements. But a few minor changes will also be included.

(Companions)

(COM)

(Other)
--(Action Tab) Added the ability to drop (Items, Feats and Skill Tasks) to the Action Tab abilitys.
--(Skills) Added Misc Bonus Calculation by Bonus type. See post https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?51121-Revision-1-0-16-In-Work-Status&p=454667&viewfull=1#post454667
--(Skills) fixed issue with trait Skilled not adding Skill point when Int bonus increased.
Best Regards
Samarex
I will update this post as I go.

Samarex
September 26th, 2019, 10:49
The new drop actions grab the descreption text from what is dropped and puts it in the description. So your able to have quick access to what it does.

FYI, found out today that not everybody knows. On your Skill Tab there are blue dots next to each skill. Ckicking the dot opens the Skill record. At the bottom there is a list of Tasks for that skill. Clicking the blue dot there opens the Task record. This record can be dropped in the actions tab to allow setting up a action for that task. (if the user wants one).

Samarex
September 26th, 2019, 14:52
Skill Tab now has a Misc Bonus Calculation by Bonus type. Just go into edit mode on the skills tab and you can enter the Bonus's by type.
The Misc block when not in edit mode will be the total of these bonuses.

I plan on doing the same for other misc bonuses thru out the character sheet.
See Attachment

msbranin
October 4th, 2019, 01:34
We need a way to heal stamina points like we do hit points. When i create an action (Inspiring Boost) there is currently only a way to heal HP

***NEVERMIND*** I found where you toggle HP and SP. Awesome

Samarex
October 10th, 2019, 23:40
Almost there just a couple bugs to squash.

Here's a Pre-View of Companions