PDA

View Full Version : Interest check SFS #2-01: Pact World Warriors

stephan_
September 25th, 2019, 13:14
Are there any players interested in SFS #2-01: Pact World Warriors (tier 1-4) this SAT or SUN GMT afternoon/evening?

Malkavian_Andi
September 25th, 2019, 15:42
Possibly yes, although since I already played it, I would have to see if I have a character with a replay available. And of course, if interest is strong, I would rather let others play.
I have a slight preference for Saturday, as there's annother game on Sunday I will most likely play.

stephan_
September 26th, 2019, 11:07
As it does not really look like there is enough interest for #2-01, I'll look if I can reasonably prep SFS #2-07: Four for the First (tier 1-4).

stephan_
September 27th, 2019, 18:02
At this point unfotunately not enough players for #2-01 and with #2-07 taking more time to prep (and it already being Friday) unfortunately no game this weekend, so next game most likely on the 5th/6th.

Malkavian_Andi
September 27th, 2019, 18:49
In that case, I prefer the 6th, because I'll be busy all day on the 5th.

Sgtsplat
September 28th, 2019, 13:26
Hi, I am new to Fantasy Grounds and Starfinder and was wondering what the minimum number of players is viable for a game? I might be available this weekend for Pack World [played it once already in a live game but I think it is repeatable]. I have not played in a game on Fantasy Grounds and I am very interested in trying. I am on US East Coast time.

Malkavian_Andi
September 28th, 2019, 16:58
To answer a few of your questions:

- The minimum number of players is 3, in which case the GM would run a pregen NPC so the party size is 4.
- "Pact World Warriors" is not repeatable. The only ways to replay is either replaying for no credit (which only works if otherwise there are not enough players to form a legal table), using a GM nova replay (of course, you'll have to earn GM novas by running games first), or using the "Seeker of Knowledge" boon that's available for characters with reputation tier 1 or higher with Second Seekers (Jadnura).

jrock1
September 30th, 2019, 02:38
I'm interested in playing SFS. I have a 1st-level Mystic (pregen.) that has only played Ashes of Discovery SFS1-12 so far. Sign me up! I'm in USA, East Coast (EST), and good to play Sat. and Sun.

Sgtsplat
September 30th, 2019, 11:59
I would be willing to play for no-credit. I am really trying to see how Fantasy Grounds works and to experience a gaming session online. I am trying a play=by-post on Discord. Its ok, but I want to try a virtual game environment setting too.

stephan_
October 1st, 2019, 12:50
With not a lot of interest I'm playing it safe and I'm scheduling SFS #2-07: Four for the First SAT October 5th @ 1.30 PM GMT (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?51178).

Although there has been not a lot of interest for the previous scenarios I suggest signing up on time as it's a pretty recent scenario, which usually fill up faster.

Unfortunately not too sure about my SUN schedule at the moment, so on SAT instead.