PDA

View Full Version : Wrath of the Righteous any plans of Release?

dellanx
September 24th, 2019, 03:23
Are there any plans to release the Wrath of the Righteous AP? Thanks!

lokiare
November 1st, 2019, 17:09
Are there any plans to release the Wrath of the Righteous AP? Thanks!

There are no plans at the moment. We allow our community developers to decide which products to adapt. If you make a request its possible one of them will decide to adapt it.

dellanx
November 2nd, 2019, 05:43
There are no plans at the moment. We allow our community developers to decide which products to adapt. If you make a request its possible one of them will decide to adapt it.

Reading the campaign now, although Beta and other considerations slowing my reading down. I am thinking 3-6 months before we start playing. The only thing is I am not sure if I wish to burn myself out. If this AP could be developed in 6 months or so, it would be a great time saver!

Thanks!

steff
May 13th, 2020, 18:40
i would kill for this AP in FG Unity.. definitely worth the money. looks like i get to start putting it in there.

lokiare
May 14th, 2020, 13:04
i would kill for this AP in FG Unity.. definitely worth the money. looks like i get to start putting it in there.

We have a developer assigned.

steff
May 15th, 2020, 03:43
outstanding! How long do these things typically take to roll out?

Fletchi18
July 9th, 2020, 01:15
I'd be curious to know how long it usually takes as well. Our group had just started book 3 when the stay at home orders came out and I'd love to pick it back up!

2blade
January 29th, 2021, 12:44
I see that book 1 is available when would book 2 or 3 be available for purchase ?

Trenloe
January 29th, 2021, 12:51
Some info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?65099-Wrath-of-the-Righteous-release-schedule