PDA

View Full Version : [D&D] [5E] [EST] 4-5 Players looking for a DM for regular play.

Scrubpuppy
September 24th, 2019, 01:58
We’re a group of beginner level players with characters already made in DnD Beyond. Lost our last DM and are looking to continue playing 5E. Age group is late 20s to mid 30s. Preferably looking to play Monday or Wednesday nights from 8PM to 11ish. All group members are in the EST timezone and work standard hours. We have discord, hit me up if you’re interested.
Homebrew and flexibility are encouraged.

Scrubpuppy
September 30th, 2019, 04:40
Still open

chronoknight420
September 30th, 2019, 05:45
Hey, I am still a little new to Fantasy Grounds but I am a vet when it comes to D&D. I do homebrew adventures, but I do go by the book when it comes to classes, races, and monsters. I also have Dungeon Painter Pro and have made several maps already. I am more of a night owl. Is the time flexible? Hit me up

Fermion
October 1st, 2019, 04:47
I'm running a Curse of Strahd: Death house adventure in October, should take 2-4 sessions. I'm using the pre-made characters for it. Times are Tuesday or Sunday 7:30PM - 11:30PM EST. Its not a long adventurer but let me know if you guys are interested. Characters are pre-made though for this adventure.