PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Effects

UltimateGM
September 23rd, 2019, 15:54
Is there a place in the wiki that shows weapon effects? I am guessing they would go under properties.

Trenloe
September 23rd, 2019, 16:37
Yep, Wiki - User Guides - PFRPG2 - Item sheet: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/PFRPG2_Item_Sheet

There are a number of traits supported and one property. Like most FG rulesets, you can't directly add effects to a weapon. Maybe in the future - if you watched the video when I was on Fantasy Grounds Friday I went into my plans for the future of the ruleset.

UltimateGM
September 23rd, 2019, 17:53
Cool that sounds awesome. Cant wait to see the future of this ruleset. Thanks Trenloe sorry I posted in the wrong place the other day. I wasn't using my head...

So I can just add striking in the properties area of the weapon? Not the .striking?

Trenloe
September 24th, 2019, 01:20
Cool that sounds awesome. Cant wait to see the future of this ruleset. Thanks Trenloe sorry I posted in the wrong place the other day. I wasn't using my head...
No worries. :)

So I can just add striking in the properties area of the weapon? Not the .striking?
Yep, just add striking to the properties before dragging to the PC sheet. The dot in .striking in the wiki is just a bullet point.