PDA

View Full Version : Operative Gadgeteer Skill Help

Saeval
September 22nd, 2019, 13:05
I couldn't find an answer to my problem so I figured I would post it here, the Gadgeteer specialization for Operative gets Engineering & Sleight of Hand as it's associated skills but every time I add it to the character sheet it applies the 2 free points to Acrobatics & Athletics. It seems to just be using the Daredevil specialization even when I choose Gadgeteer. Is there a way to manually change the free skills or is this something that a dev needs to update?

Saeval
September 22nd, 2019, 13:08
As an afterthought I should mention the Gadgeteer is from the Armory book which I do have purchased and installed. There's also no players' version or gm version so I should have the entire library of info loaded up for it.

Samarex
September 22nd, 2019, 23:40
As an afterthought I should mention the Gadgeteer is from the Armory book which I do have purchased and installed. There's also no players' version or gm version so I should have the entire library of info loaded up for it.

There is no Players version of the Armory it does not have GM Only specific information in it so GM and Players use the same module.
Normally only split out to GM/Players version when there is information for the GM only then we need to separate modules.

Gadgeteer has been update in the Armory module I will push to the system Should get out on Tuesdays Update.

Saeval
September 23rd, 2019, 01:14
Awesome! I figured the Armory didn’t need a separate file for player or GM but I figured I would say something in case someone asked if I had something not loaded. Can’t wait for the update because I’m looking forward to starting a new game again and my player really loves the Gadgeteer character type