PDA

View Full Version : Module Content Selection/Filtering

MasterJena
September 21st, 2019, 23:07
Hey, ya'll!

So I've been thinking... Is there any way to block out/filter the content of the modules so that I only have what i want from them on the table? If not, could this be considered for an upcoming update? It's just that, sometimes, I want to navigate my images/itens/story/tables tabs without all the content I'm not interested in having at the table...

Ex: I'm only interested in Volo's Guide to Monsters for the races, so I'd like to load races only for that book. Maybe some images... that book is awesome.

I'm quite confortable with fantasy grounds now, it's been a year since i bought the ultimate license and I have 0 regrets. I thank you all in advance. :D

Talyn
September 21st, 2019, 23:22
1) Don't load everything under the sun if you don't need it, it just wastes memory (will be less of a concern when the Unity version is out).
2) Use the Group dropdowns. Like for Races, bring up the master Races window and you'll see a dropdown at the top. Click that then click Volo's Guide. And so on.

Valyar
September 22nd, 2019, 01:25
With modules and their content it is all or nothing.

MasterJena
September 22nd, 2019, 01:31
Well... That's a bummer. :/

It ain't that bad tbh, I just think it would be a nice QOL change. Thanks for the Reply!