PDA

View Full Version : Newish DM looking for players

BrogorktheFork
September 21st, 2019, 03:29
FG License: Ultimate
Game System: 5e

Time Zone: Central
Day of week and time: Saturday/Sunday mornings 8 am
If new game, planned start date: If enough people fast enough, possible 9/22, otherwise 9/28
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hours per week
Term: Want to start off with LMoP, and then if the group is jiving maybe give a module a run.

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No just for fun.

Roleplay & Combat mix: I like a bit of roleplay and for people to make decisions that make sense for their character, but I also enjoy running combat.
Number of Players in game & needed: 4-5 players
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level
Character restrictions: I only own the PHB. Other books are allowed but please keep it to PHB + 1 Core book

Details of your scenario: Like I said above, I would like to start with LMoP to get in the grove of DMing and get to know players. If we are all having fun after that I would love to try running a module.

Fatherdeath
September 21st, 2019, 04:43
what time are you thinking of?

Engorgio
September 21st, 2019, 05:24
Depending on the time I could do sunday mornings.

BrogorktheFork
September 21st, 2019, 05:27
I was hoping to start 8-9 am.

Engorgio
September 21st, 2019, 07:46
Yeah I would be available. Saturdays I play in a different campaign so can only do Sundays

gazdadude
September 21st, 2019, 09:12
can i play if your still looking?

mrd44833
September 21st, 2019, 13:38
I'd be cool with Sunday mornings.

Ankheg
September 21st, 2019, 15:33
I would be glad with sunday time, as well.

Rafe67
September 23rd, 2019, 20:08
Are any spots still open? I just recently rediscovered D&D and all of the online tools to play. I haven't played in years, but I've been reading the 5e rules and getting familiar with Fantasy Grounds. I'd love to get in with a group and start playing. I have character ideas for a variety of classes and would be happy to fill any role that is lacking in the party.

JasonGmt
September 23rd, 2019, 23:24
I am Rafe67's brother and would like to join the group also if he gets in, for Sunday Mornings. Leaning towards a fighter or barbarian melee combatant.

Glorwin
September 28th, 2019, 20:31
Are there any more slots left for players?
I would be interested in a Sunday morning campaign.

Sanguinor
September 30th, 2019, 22:31
Are there any more slots left for players? Sunday Mornings work well for me and would love to play with y'all.