PDA

View Full Version : 3D Printed Terrain and Miniatures

Myrdin Potter
September 19th, 2019, 14:38
I know that it is shocking that people would play with actual dice and miniatures, but it does happen. :-)

If you ever wondered what 3D printed terrain and miniatures look like, there are a bunch of pictures in my Etsy store. Happy to discuss what it takes to get up and running to print it out yourselves as well.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/myrdin3d/

midas
September 20th, 2019, 14:27
Just wanted to check and make sure you'd gotten the permission from Fat Dragon Games to sell those. Typically they'll give you a graphic or some other thing to post indicating that you were an authorized seller. It's a free license, they just ask that you don't sell the .stl files. If you haven't, just drop them a line at [email protected].

If you did this already, then please ignore me. :)

Myrdin Potter
September 20th, 2019, 14:29
I have included in each and every set of pictures the graphic and I have the required legal language in each and every listing.

Yes, I am properly licensed.

Valacar
September 25th, 2019, 01:55
Cool stuff! If I wasn’t so far behind on my miniature paintings, I’d like to check these out. I’m guess a quick method would be black primer and stone gray with a dry brush to give it a weathered look. More time and you could do it up really nice. Are the locks good at keeping things snapped together well?

Myrdin Potter
September 27th, 2019, 15:02
They have clips that lock them together well. There also is an optional magnetic base.

Myrdin Potter
November 4th, 2019, 05:17
I have over 80 different designs available now and more loaded every day.