PDA

View Full Version : 1 Player LFG Descent Into Avernus

Couvs
September 18th, 2019, 23:14
hey all. I'm looking for a group with an open spot about to start up with Baldur's Gate: Descent Into Avernus (5E). Preference would be weekends but I can shift my schedule around a bit for Tuesday, Thursday or Friday evenings. Eastern Time Zone (GMT-5)

Crozlo
September 19th, 2019, 13:38
hey all. I'm looking for a group with an open spot about to start up with Baldur's Gate: Descent Into Avernus (5E). Preference would be weekends but I can shift my schedule around a bit for Tuesday, Thursday or Friday evenings. Eastern Time Zone (GMT-5)

I'm available the same times too, except Sunday's starting 7pm EST (-5). I'd also be willing to DM if there is enough player interest but no DM.

thc1967
September 19th, 2019, 14:28
I would like to play this module as well. I've played and DM'd since the original edition, but I would prefer to play this module before DM'ing it. Willing to play anything to round out the party but I seem to have developed a preference for Clerics. Evenings, EST, but not available on Tuesdays or every other Friday & Sunday.

Engorgio
September 19th, 2019, 18:07
I would be willing to DM it, only time I’m really available for the time being would be Sundays anytime before 8pm est

Enrif
September 19th, 2019, 19:09
Hey,

i'm also looking for a group for saturdays 6pm ~ 10pm(eastern time)

Chancellor
September 21st, 2019, 01:23
Also interested in playing DIA. Would prefer to play wizard, warlock or paladin. Long-time player/DM but still fairly new to FG.

Available Tue, Wed or Thur evening for a session or weekend if that's what the majority of the group finds preferable. Eastern Time Zone.

Crozlo
September 21st, 2019, 16:42
I would be willing to DM it, only time I’m really available for the time being would be Sundays anytime before 8pm est

I'm available Sundays until 7pm ET. Would you like to try to assemble a group? We could all pitch in on the cost of the module. Maybe a 3pm start ET?

Engorgio
September 21st, 2019, 19:58
I'm available Sundays until 7pm ET. Would you like to try to assemble a group? We could all pitch in on the cost of the module. Maybe a 3pm start ET?

That can be viable, I would want to read through it first to prepare a bit if anything.

dannywonderful
September 21st, 2019, 20:28
Hey, guys. I could also do Sundays at 3pm (EST) and I’m also willing to contribute towards the cost of the module.

Engorgio
September 21st, 2019, 20:56
I’m trying to look around now to see the number of players needed but I’m guessing 4 or 5. I mean if we get it all together we could start as early as tomorrow. I could prepare tonight a bit that would be needed for the first session

dannywonderful
September 21st, 2019, 21:08
I’d be available tomorrow. If others want to wait till next week I’d be ok with that too. Does someone want to set up a Discord server for the campaign?

I’m trying to look around now to see the number of players needed but I’m guessing 4 or 5. I mean if we get it all together we could start as early as tomorrow. I could prepare tonight a bit that would be needed for the first session

Engorgio
September 21st, 2019, 21:27
I’d be available tomorrow. If others want to wait till next week I’d be ok with that too. Does someone want to set up a Discord server for the campaign?

Would be up to everyone, from the looks of things as of just this chat there’s two players that can do Sundays, if we can get two others by tonight and people want we can get it rolling tomorrow, I dm another group that is starting up in two weeks on a Saturday and have a discord channel already we can just use that one. Would you guys want to do every Sunday or every other? I’m ok either way

dannywonderful
September 21st, 2019, 21:32
Same. I can play every Sunday, or every other Sunday depending on what’s best for the others.

Pmorrism
September 21st, 2019, 21:45
I'd like to get in on this if you're still looking for players. I can do Sundays (except the 29th) anytime

Engorgio
September 21st, 2019, 22:07
I'd like to get in on this if you're still looking for players. I can do Sundays (except the 29th) anytime

Yeah as far as I know there’s only 2 players at the moment

Pmorrism
September 21st, 2019, 22:36
Yeah as far as I know there’s only 2 players at the moment

Nice! count me in then, is there a Discord setup yet?

Engorgio
September 21st, 2019, 22:37
I’ll pm you

meatshield1000
September 22nd, 2019, 20:21
Not sure if this group is full but I would be interested in this. Sundays would work well in my schedule.