PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the Avernus! (i mean like the module... not the actual avernus...)

Notsag
September 17th, 2019, 18:28
Was expecting this to show up and bought it as soon as i saw it published, now im at work and at the same time preping to run this on the weekend with my wife and a couple of friends hahaha.
Thanks for the amazing work guys, loving it so far.
The only thing i can complain about is that there is no map with the baldur's gate and environs without names a pointers to let my players discover de place themselves, but nothing a quick google search can't solve.
:D

Kelrugem
September 17th, 2019, 18:30
You may like this for the surroundings and maps: https://www.dmsguild.com/product/275860/Heroes-of-Baldurs-Gate-Fantasy-Grounds

:)

Notsag
September 17th, 2019, 18:39
You may like this for the surroundings and maps: https://www.dmsguild.com/product/275860/Heroes-of-Baldurs-Gate-Fantasy-Grounds

:)

Oooh shinny, Awesome thanks!, will check it out.

Kelrugem
September 17th, 2019, 18:43
You're welcome :) That is from (some of) the authors who were once in Bioware and also partially involved in the game of Baldur's Gate, so there are also some easter eggs with respect to the game when you want these easter eggs, too :)

Zacchaeus
September 17th, 2019, 20:30
Unfortunately the Baldur's Gate map did not come with the labels on a separate layer which could be switched off (like I was able to do for the Avernus Map). Photoshopping out the labels on such a busy map was therefore just not possible. At least not in a way that would have left the map in a state fit for viewing.

Notsag
September 17th, 2019, 20:49
Unfortunately the Baldur's Gate map did not come with the labels on a separate layer which could be switched off (like I was able to do for the Avernus Map). Photoshopping out the labels on such a busy map was therefore just not possible. At least not in a way that would have left the map in a state fit for viewing.

Don't worry about it, its an amazing work and im really glad to have it on my FG collection, can't wait to start running it.

Oh and i love the DM crib sheet, thanks!, its awesome.

Zacchaeus
September 17th, 2019, 22:37
Cheers. Feedback is always appreciated.

Notsag
September 23rd, 2019, 05:31
If anyone needs this, found it online googling around. :D (its ok to post it right?)