PDA

View Full Version : I'm in Avernus!

Morik
September 17th, 2019, 10:21
So, my kids just woke me up (5:19 am here).

"Dad! It' the 17th! Get on Fantasy Grounds and get the Avernus book so we can make characters!"

Getting them up for school has never been so easy. Thanks, FG guys! lol

Zacchaeus
September 17th, 2019, 11:16
Nice :)

LordEntrails
September 17th, 2019, 16:12
Lol, getting them up, yes. But did they get out the door on time?

notrealdan
September 17th, 2019, 16:59
So, my kids just woke me up (5:19 am here).

My kid woke me up at about 5am today, too, but he doesn't care about D&D yet. 6 weeks old.

Someday, though...

Kelrugem
September 17th, 2019, 17:03
Lol, getting them up, yes. But did they get out the door on time?

Moreover, did they really attend the lessons then or ignored their math teacher (who asked them some mathematical question) by answering "I descent into Avernus soon, I do not need this math thingy anymore!" :D The first devil they are going to meet can then only be beaten by solving mathematical riddles... :D

Morik
September 17th, 2019, 21:09
Well, we homeschool, so I just had to remind them that it was their math teacher who was sending them to Avernus! :D

Actually, they did pretty well. At first, I wasn't sure why they were getting up and kept heading to the dining room, though. They had the PHB, Volo's Guide, and Xanathar's Guide stashed in there. They were looking stuff up for the character sheets they had upon their computers when they thought no one was looking. I let it slide. I was reading my physical copy while they were schooling. This may be my favorite book so far.

Kelrugem
September 17th, 2019, 21:48
Well, we homeschool, so I just had to remind them that it was their math teacher who was sending them to Avernus! :D

A math teacher who sends his/her students into hell. That's a nice idea for a plot :D

Morik
September 18th, 2019, 06:51
Any chance of anyone adding a way to play 'Baldur's Bones" in-game? I can't imagine it taking too much... Just a way to keep total score and bets. Maybe a way to incorporate sleight of hand type cheats or Charlatan's Dice.

Speaking of this... has anyone added a mod to play Three-Dragon-Ante?