PDA

View Full Version : Where's my ***?

Larsenex
September 16th, 2019, 19:02
Ok now that I have your attention. :D

I created a mule using the SR Bestiary (thanks Shade). I copied his (Riding Horse) info and renamed it 'Pack Mule'. I assumed it could carry a bulk of 18. I notice there there are not bulk holding capacity on any of the horses but there are none in the hard cover bestiary either.

Is there a way to list this on the owners sheet and have FG direct bulk to this walking luggage handler?

The folks over at FGC were very kind and said just unequip all the gear and annotate it on the sheet. This would work.

Would I just add this creature as an ally to the combat tracker? The players want to have it NOT be in combat but who knows if a stray arrow might hit it > intentionally.

Samzagas
September 17th, 2019, 22:53
One easy solution is to create a character sheet for the mule itself, copy the stats from the bestiary entry and add the items to it's inventory. With this method not only can you easily count the bulk of the carried items, but also it's hp, stats and skills should the need arise for any of them. You'll just have to remember to transfer items back and forth from the corresponding inventories.

Larsenex
September 18th, 2019, 12:50
Thanks Samzagas. That seems to be the best solution for tracking stuff and adding the mount to the CT.