PDA

View Full Version : LF 3-4 players few one shot then Tales of yawning portal new players and vets welcome

Engorgio
September 16th, 2019, 06:12
****As of right now we are full. If anyone backs out I will message people in order of when I saw them post on here or in my pms. Thank you all in advance ****

FG License: Ultimate, you only need demo
Game System: 5E

Time Zone: Cst but as long as you can make the set time it doesn’t matter where you live.
Day of week and time: Saturdays 5pm
If new game, planned start date: Oct 5th session zero then regular start on Oct 19th
Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hours weekly
Term: long term

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No plans to, but maybe in the future if the players are ok with it.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50, really depends on the players
Number of Players in game & needed: 1 commited looking for 3-4 more
Character starting level & equipment: level 1
standard equipment

Character restrictions: No homebrew

Details of your scenario: Since I have not dm’d since the early 2000s I have planned on doing a few one shots to get back into it and then diving into the tales of the yawning portal. Plan on starting players off at level 1 and leveling them up through the couple one shots then jump into the main campaign and go from there.

As I will be a new dm on fantasy grounds I am welcoming to both new players and vets alike. Honestly looking for people who want to stick around long term but if you only want to come for the one shot I may be willing to work with that.

Any questions feel free to post here or send a pm.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=3620

LyonArd
September 16th, 2019, 06:44
Hello there!
I am quite interested in joining your DnD group if you'd have me.

My only question is, do you have an age limit?

Zev610
September 16th, 2019, 09:35
I'm interested in joining up for this.

kozzom
September 16th, 2019, 14:08
Im interested in this game.

fizzure
September 16th, 2019, 14:22
I've been waiting for a Saturday 5E game. I am interested. Thanks

Engorgio
September 16th, 2019, 14:36
Hello there!
I am quite interested in joining your DnD group if you'd have me.

My only question is, do you have an age limit?

That’s something I honestly havnt thought of, how old are you if I may ask

Engorgio
September 16th, 2019, 14:41
Also I have private messaged everyone who has posted in here so far

Beholder64
September 17th, 2019, 05:43
New player here, would love to play if you have room.

Stix695
September 18th, 2019, 04:13
I would like to join your game if you still have the room. I have played 5e a little in the past and can't stand the withdrawals any longer.

jopperm2
September 18th, 2019, 04:20
Interested. I'm a veteran player and DM, but new to FG.

Engorgio
September 18th, 2019, 13:02
Thank you everyone for showing interest, as of right now we are full. If anyone happens to back out in the next two weeks before we start I will get ahold of individuals in order of their postings on here or in my pms. Thank you!

jdbrazelton
September 20th, 2019, 19:04
I would like to be placed on the wait list if people do back out!

Rafe67
September 23rd, 2019, 20:13
I'd love to get on your wait list as well. I haven't played for a long time, so I'm probably would fall somewhere between newbie and experienced. Last time I played was with 3.5, so I've been getting up to speed with 5e. I'm also fairly new with Fantasy Grounds. I've played around a bit offline and have taken one of the Fantasy Grounds courses to learn a bit.

jopperm2
September 23rd, 2019, 22:07
I'm probably going to do Lost Mine of Phandelver, and not a Yawning Portal game, but for those who didn't get in on this game, do any of you want to play in that? If so, PM me with your availability.

JasonGmt
September 24th, 2019, 00:22
I am Rafe67's brother and would like to join with my brother if a game or group has room for me also. I have taken the CC101 and played We be Goblins one-shot as far as exp goes with FG. Fighter or Barb prefered class

SheckyS
October 6th, 2019, 16:22
Sent you a pm. :)
I would be very happy to join this game. Very experienced with both D&D 5e and FG. :) I ran a game on FG for years, but I've been taking a break and I'm looking to get back into playing. :)

Octopi
October 7th, 2019, 16:36
In case you haven't started the lost mine campaing, I would love to join a group. Still new on FG but took the cc101 and the combat 101.
Would love to play a warlock. (Never played a spellcaster though.)
Available pretty much any day, but probably not to late on weeknights.