PDA

View Full Version : Previously Purchased Modules etx for FG2

GSKlein
September 15th, 2019, 21:34
I might have missed something but can Fantasy Grounds Unity Alpha use the modules, tokens etc that I purchased for FG2...and if so how do I get them into the new Fantasy Grounds?

Zacchaeus
September 15th, 2019, 22:05
Yes, anything you purchased should work with Unity. You just need to update Unity and they will download. Obviously fill out the settings with your license and username etc first

Kelrugem
September 16th, 2019, 00:12
As Zacchaeus said, all modules should work :) But when I remember correctly what Moon Wizard has said (please correct me if I am wrong) then this will be true for the final release. I mean the Alpha version does currently only allow a smaller set of modules, isn't it? Not every module can be loaded at the moment, at least not all my modules were loaded (I guess mainly the 5e adventures etc at the moment) :) So when you asked about the current alpha version then you may not be able to use all modules at the moment (since you asked in the playtest forum I assume that you asked about the alpha version)

But as I said that is just now my vague memory about something I think I've read somewhere ;)

Zacchaeus
September 16th, 2019, 00:43
Yes, fair point. Not everything is in there yet. At least i don’t think it is.

GSKlein
September 16th, 2019, 00:45
Thanks for the help. I’ll give it a shot.