PDA

View Full Version : Large Font Options & Effects

Lexfire
September 15th, 2019, 15:08
Is there a recommended font extension for running the 2E rule set - I have large fonts loaded but the font size is too large for the combat tracker. At some point it would be great to be able to change fonts and sizes for stories, notes, etc.

Is there a video or description for building 2e effects or is it the same as C&C and other rule sets. I see the effects buttons but would like to add others as needed.

damned
September 15th, 2019, 15:42
Is there a recommended font extension for running the 2E rule set - I have large fonts loaded but the font size is too large for the combat tracker. At some point it would be great to be able to change fonts and sizes for stories, notes, etc.

Is there a video or description for building 2e effects or is it the same as C&C and other rule sets. I see the effects buttons but would like to add others as needed.

try editing the extension to a size down or try using /scaleui 125

Lexfire
September 16th, 2019, 01:15
There is a 14 point clear font extension that works much better for my needs - does not impact text in combat tracker but helps with all other areas.

celestian
September 16th, 2019, 13:17

I'm not familiar with C&C ruleset but the AD&D ruleset uses the same effects system that CoreRPG/5E uses for the most part. There are features added to support new options for AD&D and some removed (ADV/DIS) that do not exist.

The wiki for the Effects (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/5E_Effects) should give you the bulk of what you need.